Hillary appeared turned on by Trump slapping her around in the debate..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
She was more.animated and alive than I've seen her in years. Nobody has talked to her that way since Dirty Bill split the blanket...

Though I bet Huma talks some smack to her during their quality time.

That bitch even had the nerve to wear white after Labor Day. :mad:

That's only shoes, mdk. You can wear white. I'm sorry but I couldn't let that pass, it could affect your future fashion credibility.

That's only shoes, mdk. You can wear white. I'm sorry but I couldn't let that pass, it could affect your future fashion credibility.

Can we keep this our little secret? I'll be ruined in the Lavender Mafia if they catch wind of my fashion ignorance. lol

Can we keep this our little secret? I'll be ruined in the Lavender Mafia if they catch wind of my fashion ignorance. lol

Nope, we're telling and you'll be shunned

Nope, we're telling and you'll be shunned

I'll never get a good table in this city again. :crybaby:

I will but just to impress upon you the egregiousness of your faux pas, Nazi ss winter uniforms come in WINTER white. Which is, in fact, what Hillary was wearing.

So you know this is serious stuff.

Hildabeast struggled not having the moderators in her corner
Ya she kept attempting to signal Chris with her now famous scratching the side of her nose trick. Chris never got the memo.
She was so 'loaded' on a cocktail of 'uppers' she forgot the moderator wasn't in the tank for her.
The bitch was getting her blood stream 'washed' with an IV within seconds of collapsing on the hospital bed in her van AKA fully equipped ambulance.

I will but just to impress upon you the egregiousness of your faux pas, Nazi ss winter uniforms come in WINTER white. Which is, in fact, what Hillary was wearing.

So you know this is serious stuff.
She's bucking at the reigns to throw on that moving forward logo arm band.

But at home with huma and the grandbabies, Hillary dresses like

1.600x600.jpg

i have noticed however

and this may be off topic

but team hillary has cut back

on the slogan sign with Trumps name in it

--LOL

--LOL

She was attempting the "virginal" look...epic fail
Remember the white medical 'lab coat' she worn at the Sander's debate?
The subliminal message was: "Bernie ought to be in a nursing home and I'm the one to put him there".
No shit. That's what a cynical bitch she is. She wears and says NOTHING!!! that isn't extremely carefully worked out by her 'handlers'.

Forum List

Back