Hillary approached by Republicans fleeing Trump.....No Kidding!

Clinton approached by Republicans fleeing Trump

:banana:....breathe....breathe.......:banana: This is one of the most Hilarious things I have ever heard!:rofl:

But Hillary needs to be careful. It could all be a Trump smokescreen. He cannot be this dumb....can he?
What does it matter? They both will run this country further into the ground. Just at different paces. We need someone who will at least put the brakes on, not hit the gas. That's a cliff we are racing towards, not utopia.

I see Jimmy is on autopilot today. Hillary says ...should clue you in to take the rest with a grain of salt. Obviously she feels she needs every vote but there's no way to qualify what she said. Would totally surprise me though if the big money boys preferred her.

:banana:....breathe....breathe.......:banana: This is one of the most Hilarious things I have ever heard!:rofl:

But Hillary needs to be careful. It could all be a Trump smokescreen. He cannot be this dumb....can he?
"Conservatives" aka party purist actually share a lot in common with Clinton less the 2A, so its actually a good fit if they don't put the 2A at the top of their concerns.

Not surprised at all.

Donnie is going to need every vote he can get in November. Unless he unifies the GOP, he will be screwed.
Now Paul Ryan says he is willing to step down as chairman of the convention. That us uniting?

Baby Donnie either gets his way or he throws a fit and starts calling names.

maybe linsey graham could be Bernie's running mate.

What does it matter? They both will run this country further into the ground. Just at different paces. We need someone who will at least put the brakes on, not hit the gas. That's a cliff we are racing towards, not utopia.
we just had seven years of bad brakes, things will be so much better when thelma and louise leave Washington, then we hit the gas.

Last edited:
Donnie is going to need every vote he can get in November. Unless he unifies the GOP, he will be screwed.
Now Paul Ryan says he is willing to step down as chairman of the convention. That us uniting?

Baby Donnie either gets his way or he throws a fit and starts calling names.
So far he just gets his way, we want that for the country too. the other side's a basket case.

Some RINO's talked to Hillary, I'm shocked! Here's my shocked face

th

At least according to hillary.

Of course hillary claims that foreign leaders around the world call her for advice and plead with her to save them from The Trump.

Enjoy Donald and watch him flip flop like s catfish....ENJOY!

"Conservatives" aka party purist actually share a lot in common with Clinton less the 2A, so its actually a good fit if they don't put the 2A at the top of their concerns.

Not surprised at all.

Cereal please! Ted Cruz and Hilary have a lot in common? I guess they would support the same nominees for scotus. Conservatives and Hilary have the same views on welfare, on Libya, on Russia, on big govt., on debt, on race relations, on executive orders, on the lying, on the military, on the email investigation? And if you truly believe that, than all the criticism about the establishment just being democratic lite is absolutely true. The conservatives in congress can't even be appreciated by their fellow members. How about giving a link to those causes supported by both Ted Cruz and Hilary Clinton without making a blanket statement that on its face is false.

That must have been a scene watching ryan, graham, mccain, and the old guard fluffing up the hillary.

Forum List

Back