Hillary approached by Republicans fleeing Trump.....No Kidding!

Yep. Clinton is successfully courting the NeverTrump movement, which is growing every day and is very well funded. The sh$tstorm raining down on Trumps head is just the beginning and the GOP is already strategizing about what happens when the SS Trump hits the rocks (and it will) and where the Trumpsters will scatter to.

Yep. Clinton is successfully courting the NeverTrump movement, which is growing every day and is very well funded. The sh$tstorm raining down on Trumps head is just the beginning and the GOP is already strategizing about what happens when the SS Trump hits the rocks (and it will) and where the Trumpsters will scatter to.

There is an even larger contingent leaving the hillary freak show.

This thread is amusing.

Just because hard core Republicans aren't backing Trump, people think they are going to support Hillary?

:eusa_naughty:

"Trump has raised howls of protest within his own party with his harsh, free-wheeling speech and proposals ranging from banning Muslims from entering the United States to building a wall on the southern border to keep out Mexican migrants to slashing US funding for NATO so allies pay more."

Trump has also raised howls of laughter.

At least according to hillary.

Of course hillary claims that foreign leaders around the world call her for advice and plead with her to save them from The Trump.

Someone needs to save the world from Comrade trump

Clinton approached by Republicans fleeing Trump

:banana:....breathe....breathe.......:banana: This is one of the most Hilarious things I have ever heard!:rofl:

But Hillary needs to be careful. It could all be a Trump smokescreen. He cannot be this dumb....can he?

It seems it is getting worse. More Republicans are crossing over to Hillary. Comrade trump is doing more damage to the Republican Party than amyone since Richard M Nixon.

Are you kidding? Hillary hasn't given a press conference except to former employees of the administration and minority reporters in 2016. If reporters can't approach her how the hell are "republicans fleeing Trump" able to approach her? Only idiotic half assed low information lefties fall for this BS.

Are you kidding? Hillary hasn't given a press conference except to former employees of the administration and minority reporters in 2016. If reporters can't approach her how the hell are "republicans fleeing Trump" able to approach her? Only idiotic half assed low information lefties fall for this BS.

she's pacing herself

There have been a number of Republicans that have had high positions in prior GOP administrations that have come out in support of Clinton. I haven't seen anyone other than Morris coming out in favor of Trump. In fact, the number of people with real government experiance that support Trump is vanishingly small. And the polls are really beginning to show that people are starting to assess Trump's words. Not a good thing for Trump.

Imagine, Donald Trump may do this country a great service: Finally getting republicans to shed their loony fringe and get back to governance. Really, this experiment of letting the racist/Tea bagger/birther/Christian Taliban wing of the party drive the bus has blown up in their faces. I sort of miss the arch capitalist/neo-con wing selling out to the billionaires as my biggest worry about them.

:banana:....breathe....breathe.......:banana: This is one of the most Hilarious things I have ever heard!:rofl:

But Hillary needs to be careful. It could all be a Trump smokescreen. He cannot be this dumb....can he?

It seems it is getting worse. More Republicans are crossing over to Hillary. Comrade trump is doing more damage to the Republican Party than amyone since Richard M Nixon.

No Republicans are crossing to Clinton. Democrats are simply dropping their masks.

No Republicans are crossing to Clinton. Democrats are simply dropping their masks.

Whatever you say Comrade...:badgrin:

Crossing the Aisle: Growing Number of Republicans Won't Back Trump

Whatever you say Comrade...:badgrin:

Crossing the Aisle: Growing Number of Republicans Won't Back Trump

It's the same people who have been whining all along.

Revel in your fantasy.

And then they wonder why Trump won the primary........the republicans have failed the people who voted for them since 2001..........and then they are more than happy to help the most corrupt woman in the country get to the White House....

Forum List

Back