Hillary Asked How She Would To Protect America In Wake Of ISIS Attack: She Says Bump Up Surveillance

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She just completed an interview on CNN. When asked how her response would be to protect America from a similar Brussels Attack by ISIS, she states she would ask for restraint and increase surveillance. Rush, on the radio, just reported what she said. Will post a link as soon as it becomes available.

You listen to Rush for your news?! Hahaha, thats almost as bad as Levine. Good for a chuckle but those guys spout more hot air then the Goodyear blimp. :alcoholic:

Leadership in both Parties have created this Police State. Clinton along with most Republicans & Democrats, have fully supported the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying. It's alll about complete control. And both Parties want it. When the next terrorist attack happens, Americans will be placed on complete lockdown.

The lockdown will be called a 'State of Emergency.' But it's actually Martial Law. It is coming. It won't matter which Party controls the White House. Americans should get prepared. It's not some imagined far-off distant scenario. It's very real, and it's coming soon.

Last edited:
hw79gut.png

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

Leadership in both Parties have created this Police State. Clinton along with most Republicans & Democrats, have fully supported the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying. It's alll about complete control. And both Parties want it. When the next terrorist attack happens, Americans will be placed on complete lockdown.

The lockdown will be called a 'State of Emergency.' But it's actually Martial Law. It is coming. It won't matter which Party controls the White House. Americans should get prepared. It's not some imagined far-off distant scenario. It's very real, and it's coming soon.
Start packing the bunker! I love the paranoid conspiracy theorists out there. Makes life interesting.

We should all be very careful not to overreact to these kinds of events. Americans are far more likely to be harmed by average brutal criminals, than by Islamic Terrorists.

Just look at the bloody carnage on an average weekend in Chicago. So let's not be so quick to demand our Politicians take more of our rights away. Let's not panic.

Start packing the bunker! I love the paranoid conspiracy theorists out there. Makes life interesting.

Oh it's very real, and it is coming soon. All it's gonna take, is another major terrorist attack to make it happen. Americans should prepare for Marital Law.

Oh it's very real, and it is coming soon. All it's gonna take, is another major terrorist attack to make it happen. Americans should prepare for Marital Law.
I know, totally... whats your address and do you have extra room in the bunker? I know you got a killer arsenal... I'll bring the twinkies.

I know, totally... whats your address and do you have extra room in the bunker? I know you got a killer arsenal... I'll bring the twinkies.

Laugh now...

That bitch Hillary is preoccupied with offending Muslims rather than protecting the US and the free world. That ought to disqualify her from becoming President.

That bitch Hillary is preoccupied with offending Muslims rather than protecting the US and the free world. That ought to disqualify her from becoming President.

That is true, but let's not panic. Let's not demand our Politicians take more of our rights away. The odds say, you are very very unlikely to be harmed by an Islamic Terrorist. You're far more likely to be harmed by other means. There's no need to panic.

Forum List

Back