Hillary: Ban weapons of war; Bye bye pistols, deer rifles, shotguns....muskets...

Psychology would be the weapon against the violence, but it takes patience and intelligence (of every kind). These seem lacking.

I still think that Americas fascination with guns has to do with penis size.

PenisSize2-e1425994006882.png

We're smaller than Japan. I guess that's why we sell a large number of Corvettes and big trucks. Just saying.
Sounds like you have penis on the brain, like usual. Progressives love perversion. Shit for brains

Sounds like you have penis on the brain, like usual. Progressives love perversion. Shit for brains

I'm writing fact. Sting a bit?

Yall saw the speech. Hillary says "Weapons of war have no place on our streets."

Nevermind the 2nd Amendment guarantee arms...which were weapons of war in 1776 (muskets and pistols).

Pistols...used in all wars.
Deer rifles....the founding father of battlefield sniper rifles...USMC and Army snipers to this day use bolt action single shot sniper rifles that are identical to grandpa's deer rifle.
Shotguns....also used in wars.

AR-15s.....actually not used much in war. M16 and M4 yes. AR-10 yes.

So libs....when she wants to ban "Weapons of War"....which ones? And how far back?

Because in 1776 there were only 2 firearms. Pistols and Musket rifles. All military infantry carried them. And the Founders granted citizens the right to them.

Yall saw the speech. Hillary says "Weapons of war have no place on our streets."

Nevermind the 2nd Amendment guarantee arms...which were weapons of war in 1776 (muskets and pistols).

Deer rifles....the founding father of battlefield sniper rifles...USMC and Army snipers to this day use bolt action single shot sniper rifles that are identical to grandpa's deer rifle.

So libs....when she wants to ban "Weapons of War"....which ones? And how far back?

Because in 1776 there were only 2 firearms. Pistols and Musket rifles. All military infantry carried them. And the Founders granted citizens the right to them.

We need to make it very difficult/impossible for someone to shoot/kill 103 people in a very short time. By not doing so cements our standing as the most gun violent first world country in the world.
Most violent first world country in the world.

The firearm is the chosen weapon.

Before disarming law abiding citizens I say we address the violent "individuals."

Before disarming law abiding citizens I say we address the violent "individuals."

Why don't you address that question to Congressional Republicans, they're the one putting figurative handcuffs on the police. NRA money.

We need to make it very difficult/impossible for someone to shoot/kill 103 people in a very short time. By not doing so cements our standing as the most gun violent first world country in the world.

Why don't you address that question to Congressional Republicans, they're the one putting figurative handcuffs on the police. NRA money.
The conversation returns to banning weapons.

I live in Maryland. Democrat controlled.

My representatives are well aware of my attitude towards violent individuals, especially those in our inner cities.

They are also aware of my attitude towards curtailing my rights when it comes to my firearms.

Again. Before curtailing my rights and the possession of my firearms I would suggest they focus on violent individuals.

You just got a donation to the NRA in your name, in the amount of $100.00.

You can thank me later.

I still would like to see our gun violence numbers if we removed all the inner city gang shootings...which account for a massive % of them.

Demographics matter. It's why Utah and Belgium have the same crime rate despite drastically different gun laws.

The NRA is harmless.

My representatives are well aware of my attitude towards violent individuals, especially those in our inner cities.

They are also aware of my attitude towards curtailing my rights when it comes to my firearms.

Again. Before curtailing my rights and the possession of my firearms I would suggest they focus on violent individuals.

You can thank me later.

You can thank me later.

Republicans are the politicos that are making it hard for law enforcement, not Democrats.

I cut up my NRA card years ago and sent it back to them. By sending $100.00 to the NRA, your simply funding a gun manufacturer marketing concern and making the few at the top of the NRA very wealthy. In other words, NRA members are being taken for a ride.

You can thank me later.

You can thank me later.

Republicans are the politicos that are making it hard for law enforcement, not Democrats.

I cut up my NRA card years ago and sent it back to them. By sending $100.00 to the NRA, your simply funding a gun manufacturer marketing concern and making the few at the top of the NRA very wealthy. In other words, NRA members are being taken for a ride.
You're talking out of your ass, now go hide dip shit

The NRA is harmless.

The NRA is harmless.

NRA backed Republicans made the Orlando shooting possible.

The NRA is harmless.

The NRA is harmless.

Muslims hating gays that's what made the shooting possible dip shit

You can thank me later.

You can thank me later.

Republicans AREN'T making it hard for law enforcement to do their job? State your case.

The NRA is harmless.

The NRA is harmless.

How did he legally buy a weapon? Should a person that is on a no-fly list be able to buy a gun?

You can thank me later.

You can thank me later.

Republicans AREN'T making it hard for law enforcement to do their job? State your case.
Career politicians will never help the average citizen, so it's up to the average citizen to help themselves. The second amendment is the only protection we have from the federal government…

The NRA is harmless.

The NRA is harmless.

How did he legally buy a weapon? Should a person that is on a no-fly list be able to buy a gun?
If he could not have bought it... He would have stolen it.
No law would've stopped what happened that's just a fact. Jack ass

I still would like to see our gun violence numbers if we removed all the inner city gang shootings...which account for a massive % of them.

Demographics matter. It's why Utah and Belgium have the same crime rate despite drastically different gun laws.
Take away suicides and inner city shooting and we do not have a gun problem.

If the libs are really concerned about public safety they should focus their efforts on the 100-300k people that eat themselves to death each year. That's a much bigger issue.

But most of us know it's not about public safety.

I see libs are very hesitant here.

Libs....is this a Weapon of War to be banned by Hillary...as she said to do???

View attachment 78199
Wrong.

‘Libs’ are laughing at your ignorance and stupidity.

If you weren’t such a moron you’d find your answer in current Second Amendment case law – it’s all on the internet, there for all to see.

And ‘libs’ agree with and support that case law, consistent with the rule of law, where the courts determine what the Constitution means, including the Second Amendment.

you useful idiot

4xnwdNd.jpg

images

I take it this ban will apply to all civil law enforcement agencies also.

After all if civilians can't own them then the government should lead by example.

Only the military can own weapons and other equipment not authorized to civilians.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep....that would HAVE to be true. Police aren't military so they'd need to give up all weapons other than I suppose some revolvers maybe.

Libs....still haven't answered....is THIS A WEAPON OF WAR:
View attachment 78200

If you weren’t such an ignorant partisan hack you’d know that laws which place restrictions on certain semi-automatic weapons such as AR and AK platform rifles have been upheld by the courts as Constitutional.

Recently the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit remanded to the District Court a challenge to a Maryland law restricting AR and AK platform rifles, instructing the lower Court to review the measure using strict scrutiny, rather than intermediate scrutiny.

Should, under the more rigorous level of judicial review, the District Court invalidate the Maryland measure, and assuming that decision is upheld on appeal, there will be a split between appellate courts, rendering the issue ripe for review by the Supreme Court.

When the Supreme Court rules on the matter we will have our answer as to whether laws restricting AR and AK platform rifles are Constitutional, where such rifles are classified as weapons of war and not entitled to Second Amendment protections, or that such laws are repugnant to the Constitution, that AR and AK platform rifles are ‘in common use’ and indeed entitled to Constitutional protections.

And however the Supreme Court might rule liberals will respect that decision and consider it the law of the land, binding on all states and local jurisdictions; pity conservatives can't do the same with regard to Supreme Court decisions upholding the privacy rights of women and the due process rights of gay Americans.

Until such time as the Supreme Court rules, laws placing restrictions on AR and AK platform rifles are in fact Constitutional.

This is the answer to your ‘question.’

In all honesty, gun enthusiasts along with the NRA, every single time there was a gun tragedy in the last 15 years, blew off any and all talk about any kind of discussion, meeting, hearing, study, recommendation, law, regulation, statute, bill, rule, or ordinance. As far as they were concerned there would be no discussion at all about gun laws or regulation of the sport. So here we are, people of both sides are itching for a fight. Where does this go now?

The NRA is standing by old predictable, the 2nd Amendment is untouchable, but I read two articles in the last couple of days saying that maybe it's time to repeal the 2nd Amendment and it should be brought to a national vote. Now before I go any further, I don't think that will happen but if we are unfortunate enough to experience more tragedies like Orlando, we certainly could. People do want something done. So what do we do?

Previously there has been a question about mental health and it has gone nowhere. I know that some veterans boost their incomes by saying they have PTSD. Now most veterans who genuinely suffer from PTSD deserve our support, care and human warmth and respect, those other few and I do emphasize few, are very vocal on veteran message boards about losing their rights to guns because of mental health. So there is a deliberate block to that kind of legislation. I know I would not want to be a legislator responsible for taking someone's guns. So here we are.

The most prevalent problem that exists with guns is violence, specifically men and violence. Some will blame Muslims or religious fanatics, but it still remains an anger issue. That, I think may be the best way to solve our problem without hurting the 2nd Amendment irreparably. Hot heads and guns don't mix, it is ruining the 2nd Amendment and it needs to be fixed. In all seriousness, if you cannot control your anger you shouldn't own a gun. I don't think that means you can't go to the range, and I don't think that should be a barrier to some hunting. But if you like to drink and get mean or if you have a natural inclination to be a bully, let's be honest they shouldn't have control of a weapon until they have been certified safe. So at some point you can own a gun again, but if you have a certifiable problem you either get with the program or forget it.

I can't even read your post because of that stupid sig pic. It is way too distracting...and dumb.

In all honesty, gun enthusiasts along with the NRA, every single time there was a gun tragedy in the last 15 years, blew off any and all talk about any kind of discussion, meeting, hearing, study, recommendation, law, regulation, statute, bill, rule, or ordinance. As far as they were concerned there would be no discussion at all about gun laws or regulation of the sport. So here we are, people of both sides are itching for a fight. Where does this go now?

The NRA is standing by old predictable, the 2nd Amendment is untouchable, but I read two articles in the last couple of days saying that maybe it's time to repeal the 2nd Amendment and it should be brought to a national vote. Now before I go any further, I don't think that will happen but if we are unfortunate enough to experience more tragedies like Orlando, we certainly could. People do want something done. So what do we do?

Previously there has been a question about mental health and it has gone nowhere. I know that some veterans boost their incomes by saying they have PTSD. Now most veterans who genuinely suffer from PTSD deserve our support, care and human warmth and respect, those other few and I do emphasize few, are very vocal on veteran message boards about losing their rights to guns because of mental health. So there is a deliberate block to that kind of legislation. I know I would not want to be a legislator responsible for taking someone's guns. So here we are.

The most prevalent problem that exists with guns is violence, specifically men and violence. Some will blame Muslims or religious fanatics, but it still remains an anger issue. That, I think may be the best way to solve our problem without hurting the 2nd Amendment irreparably. Hot heads and guns don't mix, it is ruining the 2nd Amendment and it needs to be fixed. In all seriousness, if you cannot control your anger you shouldn't own a gun. I don't think that means you can't go to the range, and I don't think that should be a barrier to some hunting. But if you like to drink and get mean or if you have a natural inclination to be a bully, let's be honest they shouldn't have control of a weapon until they have been certified safe. So at some point you can own a gun again, but if you have a certifiable problem you either get with the program or forget it.

I can't even read your post because of that stupid sig pic. It is way too distracting...and dumb.

I agree, it even bothers me. I've taken it down.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back