Hillary: Ban weapons of war; Bye bye pistols, deer rifles, shotguns....muskets...

So never. That's what I thought.

The day you need it is 2 days too late to get it. I don't get in car accidents very often but I buy cars with seat belts. I've been in even few fights in my life but I carry self-defense tools at all times and take regular martial arts classes.

That's what you folks miss.... by the time you need it, it's far too late to get it.

Fact is you haven't needed it. Don't care about your paranoia of needing in the future.

How many times you need an assault rifle so far?

Every day the jack booted thugs don't kick in my door, my ARs have done their job.

I have an AR. Now that you know, every day you and others who know don't show up and try to take it, it's done it's job. One does not have to use it in order for it to serve a purpose. The last time nuclear bombs were used as a weapon of war I dare say neither one of us was born. That there was a buildup of nuclear weapons by many since that time is a valid explanation as to why they haven't been used again. Since all those with them know the potential of what they can do, more and more having them has produced the lack of their use. If only one country had them, there is a far greater chance the would have been used since 1945.

The day you need it is 2 days too late to get it. I don't get in car accidents very often but I buy cars with seat belts. I've been in even few fights in my life but I carry self-defense tools at all times and take regular martial arts classes.

That's what you folks miss.... by the time you need it, it's far too late to get it.

Fact is you haven't needed it. Don't care about your paranoia of needing in the future.

Fact is that I own one and you know it means the likelihood of me using it just went down.

You know what.... I truly hope someone breaks into your home and takes the most important things you have, or your assistance gets mugged on the street. Then maybe you'll comprehend the world we really live in.

My wife and I both deal with PTSD issues on a daily basis. Try that for a few weeks and see how it goes.

they'll figure it out. which weapons to permit to whom and for what lawful purposes. some weapons should be permitted only to some citizens for some purposes but not all weapons for all purposes to all people...

Ok. I agree. Rocket launchers. Claymore mines. Grenades. Yes...no one should have them except military. Fair debate.

But...what about this one. Is this a Weapon of War...as Hillary says that doesn't belong in US citizens hands??

View attachment 78198

What we need are magazine limits. What the gun looks like otherwise hardly matters. High capacity semi autos have to go.

Define, and define precisely, a "high capacity semi-auto". Be specific.

Forum List

Back