Hillary beats Trump in Latest National Poll by 11%

So I guess we're completely ignoring what took place in San Jose?

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

You just keep right on dreaming, darling.
This is a failed attempt to deflect from the thread premise by focusing instead on violence Clinton has in fact condemned; the idea therefore that the violence should somehow be ‘held against’ Clinton when voters determine their support for her is unwarranted.

She didn't condemn shit. She blamed it on Trump.

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

oh you mean like the trump rallies where protesters got forced out and punched in the face too???? kind of like that??? do you really think democrats are going to sit around and sing kumbaya while republicans punch the crap out of us??? look like you figured wrong .. hey pay backs are a bitch

Yo retard, it was democrats punching Trump supporters. Are you really this uninformed and clueless?

You have no idea if they were Democrats.
it could be just mad mexicans, blacks, asians, handy cap people striking out to trumps supporters ... after all he's made nasty remarks about them

It will have an effect on the polls in a few days. It takes time for the public to digest these events.

UH OH, the polls have switched again and it appears Hillary is now in a double digit lead against Trump, Nation wide... I'm sure it will change another 20 times before the election but this was simply a really bad week for Donny Dangerous!!! This poll went thru mid day today....if it had gone a few more days, I bet she would have been 20 points ahead of The Don, with more people getting time to hear her speech from yesterday...

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.

Trump is so easy to attack, he's really opened himself up, and Hillary will attack and attack. Trump needs to do something to stop that from happening, but he will struggle.
he thinks by doing the same shit that he did to the republicans that she will get all riled up ... what he forgets we aren't republicans ...

oh you mean like the trump rallies where protesters got forced out and punched in the face too???? kind of like that??? do you really think democrats are going to sit around and sing kumbaya while republicans punch the crap out of us??? look like you figured wrong .. hey pay backs are a bitch

Yo retard, it was democrats punching Trump supporters. Are you really this uninformed and clueless?

it could be just mad mexicans, blacks, asians, handy cap people striking out to trumps supporters ... after all he's made nasty remarks about them
No he didn't, douche bag.

This is a failed attempt to deflect from the thread premise by focusing instead on violence Clinton has in fact condemned; the idea therefore that the violence should somehow be ‘held against’ Clinton when voters determine their support for her is unwarranted.

Gawd these people are clueless

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’ - Breitbart

It will have an effect on the polls in a few days. It takes time for the public to digest these events.
I disagree ... what I believe will happen is more and more of this kind of thing will happen ... when the republicans drew first blood thats when shit goes down hill ... you'll see it at trump rallies and you'll see it at hillary rallies ... until the bring out some sort of calm being called out, this is what will happen in my opinion

yes he did dick smoker

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

This country is just going to have to break. It just keeps on wanting to vote for these people.

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’ - Breitbart
the clueless one here is you ... by your post alone says it all ... you think its ok for trump supporters to punch liberals, then when its happens to back to your trump supporters you're all incensed ... you can't stand tt ... you feel its a non-issue when it happen to us liberals first ... you turn a blind eye to it ... then lose it when we punch back ... I get it ... my bad ... i messed up ...its ok for republicans to punch you but its not ok for us liberals to punch back ...

the clueless one here is you ... by your post alone says it all ... you think its ok for trump supporters to punch liberals, then when its happens to back to your trump supporters you're all incensed ... you can't stand tt ... you feel its a non-issue when it happen to us liberals first ... you turn a blind eye to it ... then lose it when we punch back ... I get it ... my bad ... i messed up ...its ok for republicans to punch you but its not ok for us liberals to punch back ...

Ahhhh shaddup already

Ahhhh shaddup already
can't strand it when you are pointed out as a biased liar ... why don't you go and educate yourself first before making a fool of yourself... I'll shut up when you stop posting lies and not until then... get it dumb F@#K

Ahhhh shaddup already
can't strand it when you are pointed out as a biased liar ... why don't you go and educate yourself first before making a fool of yourself... I'll shut up when you stop posting lies and not until then... get it dumb F@#K

Blah blah blah....nobody listens to your nonsense, boy.

No one thinks it's OK to punch people who are minding their own business. However, the people you are whining about weren't minding their own business. They were trespassing and disrupting private events. It's perfectly legal to give such people the boot.

The thugs you are defending, on the other hand, are attacking totally innocent people. They are nothing more than vicious criminals who belong in jail, and douche bags like you are trying to justify their behavior.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.
The people in those demographics heard Trump loud and clear. Something is wrong with your ears if you didn't hear the same thing.
The thread is about temper tantrum Trump going down in the polls and former First Lady Clinton going double digits ahead of him in the latest poll.

No one thinks it's OK to punch people who are minding their own business. However, the people you are whining about weren't minding their own business. They were trespassing and disrupting private events. It's perfectly legal to give such people the boot.

The thugs you are defending, on the other hand, are attacking totally innocent people. They are nothing more than vicious criminals who belong in jail, and douche bags like you are trying to justify their behavior.
They were not trespassing. The heckling and protest were at public venues. Use of embellishments and outright lies show the weakness of your argument.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Watch the news once in a while.

Forum List

Back