Hillary beats Trump in Latest National Poll by 11%

So I guess we're completely ignoring what took place in San Jose?

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

You just keep right on dreaming, darling.
oh you mean like the trump rallies where protesters got forced out and punched in the face too???? kind of like that??? do you really think democrats are going to sit around and sing kumbaya while republicans punch the crap out of us??? look like you figured wrong .. hey pay backs are a bitch

Yo retard, it was democrats punching Trump supporters. Are you really this uninformed and clueless?
yo Repub-lie-tard about 4 weeks ago there were protest at trump rallies where this 72 year old man punched this protester in the face while both of his hands were held you re moron ... figures you're like all repub-lie-tards you only see what you want to see as I said pay backs are a bitch

trump supporter punches protester in the face

Care to discuss San Jose you toad? There is even video. But that's different right?

Protesters Assault Trump Supporters With Eggs, Bottles, Punches After Rally

I wonder how many people saw any part of that Hillary speech in which she calmly eviscerated Trump.

Probably very few. I hear there's a big dust-up over at the Kardashian's house over some shoes.
you sad but true... the kardashains shoes are more important to republicans then any kind of concern over the country ... and you are right she eviscerated Trump. thats why she went up 11 points ... and trumps was her hew name by him corrupt lying Hillary thats his best ... I can see it now if any leader makes a mean remark at trump, one nuke away, good by Mr. meanie leader

The republicans follow the Kardashians? ROFLMAO You're just blabbering to be blabbering
what are you pissed because you missed their last show... bet you didn't watch hillary eviscerate trump did ya ... she put him in his place ...

I wonder how many people saw any part of that Hillary speech in which she calmly eviscerated Trump.

Probably very few. I hear there's a big dust-up over at the Kardashian's house over some shoes.
you sad but true... the kardashains shoes are more important to republicans then any kind of concern over the country ... and you are right she eviscerated Trump. thats why she went up 11 points ... and trumps was her hew name by him corrupt lying Hillary thats his best ... I can see it now if any leader makes a mean remark at trump, one nuke away, good by Mr. meanie leader

The republicans follow the Kardashians? ROFLMAO You're just blabbering to be blabbering
what are you pissed because you missed their last show... bet you didn't watch hillary eviscerate trump did ya ... she put him in his place ...

I listened to her drone on and on about foreign policy and kept thinking how she was an utter disaster as Sec of State. Then chuckled

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

oh you mean like the trump rallies where protesters got forced out and punched in the face too???? kind of like that??? do you really think democrats are going to sit around and sing kumbaya while republicans punch the crap out of us??? look like you figured wrong .. hey pay backs are a bitch

Yo retard, it was democrats punching Trump supporters. Are you really this uninformed and clueless?
yo Repub-lie-tard about 4 weeks ago there were protest at trump rallies where this 72 year old man punched this protester in the face while both of his hands were held you re moron ... figures you're like all repub-lie-tards you only see what you want to see as I said pay backs are a bitch

Care to discuss San Jose you toad? There is even video. But that's different right?

I never said it didn't happen dumb f@#K said quit clearly pay backs are a bitch

I listened to her drone on and on about foreign policy and kept thinking how she was an utter disaster as Sec of State. Then chuckled
yeah I bet you did... heres another lying republican

UH OH, the polls have switched again and it appears Hillary is now in a double digit lead against Trump, Nation wide... I'm sure it will change another 20 times before the election but this was simply a really bad week for Donny Dangerous!!! This poll went thru mid day today....if it had gone a few more days, I bet she would have been 20 points ahead of The Don, with more people getting time to hear her speech from yesterday...

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday.

The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either, according to the survey of 1,421 people conducted between May 30 and June 3.

Trump is so easy to attack, he's really opened himself up, and Hillary will attack and attack. Trump needs to do something to stop that from happening, but he will struggle.

Then how did I know she was droning on and on about foreign policy, nitwit? You're quite the dimbulb

This poll gives reason for the Republican state delegations considering abstaining from a first ballot vote at the convention cause to push their agenda.

GFY ya little toad, you're an uninformed little troll and not worth laying waste to. You're too fucking stupid to know you're being laid waste to
ah poor little repub-lie-tard has his chicken feathers all ruffled up cause he was out smarted by me a little libtard that made him go off the deep end ... hey dumb f@#k ... if you're going to throw stones be prepared to get them thrown back at ya .... the fact that you didn't know that the republicans, at the trump rallies, did the same thing ....tells us all here you're the uninformed little troll here now aren't ya

GFY ya little toad, you're an uninformed little troll and not worth laying waste to. You're too fucking stupid to know you're being laid waste to
ah poor little repub-lie-tard has his chicken feathers all ruffled up cause he was out smarted by me a little libtard that made him go off the deep end ... hey dumb f@#k ... if you're going to throw stones be prepared to get them thrown back at ya .... the fact that you didn't know that the republicans, at the trump rallies, did the same thing ....tells us all here you're the uninformed little troll here now aren't ya

Go outside and play, child.

Then how did I know she was droning on and on about foreign policy, nitwit? You're quite the dimbulb
its been replayed over and over on well, fox noise, MSNBC, CNN abc cbs NBC pick a news channel ... so by you saying you watched it, says to me you're a liar ... but whats new dumb F@#K

Has nothing to do with the OP and topic of the thread. You Trump gutter snipes start your routine off deflecting early on a Saturday morning.

its been replayed over and over on well, fox noise, MSNBC, CNN abc cbs NBC pick a news channel ... so by you saying you watched it, says to me you're a liar ... but whats new dumb F@#K

What part of gyf don't you understand? You bring nothing but blah blah blah...like the uniformed little toad you are. Now get lost...boy

Go Hillary go! I hope the senate and house goes democrat so we can pass some infrastructure, science and r&d funding! ;) Maybe we don't have to become a third world shit hole.

To hell with the party of no.

Well if you like shitty GDP numbers and even worse job numbers go ahead and vote for Hilly baby.
On the economy she admits she doesn't have a clue and doesn't have any idea what to do so she will hand
it off to her hubby to fix.....

Wait a second... I thought she was running for the job!

As for polls Hilly was leading Sanders in CA by a huge number....
Now they are in a dead heat.

Go outside and play, child.
on you can't stand it when your out smarted ... really didn't take much ... just post the truth and liars like you sit and whine about how we eviscerated you ... the fact that you didn't know the same shit happens at trump rallies agains us DEMS/LIBtards, show us who needs to go out and play, little boy ... that would be little you, you like trump little hands and little, well you know ...

You have no idea if they were Democrats.

So where are all the RWnuts who called that one Rasmussen poll, Trump +5,

a 'trend'?

lol. idiots.

As for polls Hilly was leading Sanders in CA by a huge number....
Now they are in a dead heat.
whats your point??? two Dems running against each other are in a dead heat ... whats important ant about that ... lets see61 points hillary against trump and bernie 73 points against bernie either way the dems win right now she is way a head of bernie in new Jersey which means if she wins that state she wins the nomination ... california is just more gas on the fire

A Clinton Presidency would certainly be interesting. We could have lots more wars, maybe even a war with Russia or China. We could watch Hillary shut down the entire energy industry, except solar and wind, and then when the lights go out, we could hear the media cover for her. We could watch her husband rape more women. We could watch her sell influence to more Wall Street banks and Saudi Arabia. We could watch her give LGBT everything they ask her, and use your imagination, because who knows what's next. We could watch more scandals roll out, a new one every week. It might be fun, and it certainly won't be boring.

WW II was interesting. I think we can do without that kind of "entertainment."

Forum List

Back