Hillary beats Trump in Latest National Poll by 11%

So I guess we're completely ignoring what took place in San Jose?

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

You just keep right on dreaming, darling.
This is a failed attempt to deflect from the thread premise by focusing instead on violence Clinton has in fact condemned; the idea therefore that the violence should somehow be ‘held against’ Clinton when voters determine their support for her is unwarranted.

She didn't condemn shit. She blamed it on Trump.

Gawd these people are clueless

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’ - Breitbart
the clueless one here is you ... by your post alone says it all ... you think its ok for trump supporters to punch liberals, then when its happens to back to your trump supporters you're all incensed ... you can't stand tt ... you feel its a non-issue when it happen to us liberals first ... you turn a blind eye to it ... then lose it when we punch back ... I get it ... my bad ... i messed up ...its ok for republicans to punch you but its not ok for us liberals to punch back ...

Liberals are punching "back?" Every video is the leftist protesters at the Trump rallies in the faces of the Trumpettes. None of them are Trump supporters going to the leftists. You're so deep in the kool-aid, you're going to drown.

Leftists are physically attacking and trying to prevent supporters from going to their own rallies. You really are becoming the Nazi party of America rationalizing that

You have no idea if they were Democrats.
it could be just mad mexicans, blacks, asians, handy cap people striking out to trumps supporters ... after all he's made nasty remarks about them
No he didn't, douche bag.
yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.
The people in those demographics heard Trump loud and clear. Something is wrong with your ears if you didn't hear the same thing.
The thread is about temper tantrum Trump going down in the polls and former First Lady Clinton going double digits ahead of him in the latest poll.

He's trolling. He's been in the threads where Trump was quoted.

This is a failed attempt to deflect from the thread premise by focusing instead on violence Clinton has in fact condemned; the idea therefore that the violence should somehow be ‘held against’ Clinton when voters determine their support for her is unwarranted.

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’

Hillary Blames Trump for Rally Violence: ‘He Created an Environment in Which It Seemed Acceptable’ - Breitbart
the clueless one here is you ... by your post alone says it all ... you think its ok for trump supporters to punch liberals, then when its happens to back to your trump supporters you're all incensed ... you can't stand tt ... you feel its a non-issue when it happen to us liberals first ... you turn a blind eye to it ... then lose it when we punch back ... I get it ... my bad ... i messed up ...its ok for republicans to punch you but its not ok for us liberals to punch back ...

No one thinks it's OK to punch people who are minding their own business. However, the people you are whining about weren't minding their own business. They were trespassing and disrupting private events. It's perfectly legal to give such people the boot.

The thugs you are defending, on the other hand, are attacking totally innocent people. They are nothing more than vicious criminals who belong in jail, and douche bags like you are trying to justify their behavior.
They were not trespassing. The heckling and protest were at public venues. Use of embellishments and outright lies show the weakness of your argument.

They weren't public venues, they were venues reserved by Trump. You can't go to a wedding you are not invited to, you would be trespassing. You can't go to a concert you didn't buy a ticket for, you would be trespassing. Trump rallies are not inviting the leftist whack jobs you justify attacking Trump supporters, they are trespassing

it could be just mad mexicans, blacks, asians, handy cap people striking out to trumps supporters ... after all he's made nasty remarks about them
yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Watch the news once in a while.

In other words, you can't quote any.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.
The people in those demographics heard Trump loud and clear. Something is wrong with your ears if you didn't hear the same thing.
The thread is about temper tantrum Trump going down in the polls and former First Lady Clinton going double digits ahead of him in the latest poll.

Then it should be easy for you to produce these quotes.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Posted Names of Hidden Intelligence Officials On Her Email - Breitbart
You better get used to President Trump.
This latest revelation moves Hillary closer to an actual jail cell.

No one thinks it's OK to punch people who are minding their own business. However, the people you are whining about weren't minding their own business. They were trespassing and disrupting private events. It's perfectly legal to give such people the boot.

The thugs you are defending, on the other hand, are attacking totally innocent people. They are nothing more than vicious criminals who belong in jail, and douche bags like you are trying to justify their behavior.
They were not trespassing. The heckling and protest were at public venues. Use of embellishments and outright lies show the weakness of your argument.

They weren't public venues, they were venues reserved by Trump. You can't go to a wedding you are not invited to, you would be trespassing. You can't go to a concert you didn't buy a ticket for, you would be trespassing. Trump rallies are not inviting the leftist whack jobs you justify attacking Trump supporters, they are trespassing

It doesn't matter how many times you explain the facts to these neanderthals, they keep repeating the party mantra. Truth simply isn't an important consideration for them.

Last edited:
yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Posted Names of Hidden Intelligence Officials On Her Email - Breitbart
You should start a new thread on this subject.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Breitbart? lol

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Why should I dig up something you've already seen?

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Breitbart? lol

The ad hominem fallacy seems to be your favorite.

yes he did dick smoker
Quote them.

Why should I dig up something you've already seen?
I haven't seen it. No one has.

They were public venues because Trump wanted to boost attendance. There were no pre-conditions, tickets or caveats. The rallies were open to the public and that is what makes them public venues.
1rt Amendment free speech does not get canceled just because temper tantrum Trump doesn' like what he is hearing. He had a right to ask for them to leave or have them removed. The mob and individual Trump supporters did not have a right to assault or mistreat them. Payback is a bitch.

They were public venues because Trump wanted to boost attendance. There were no pre-conditions, tickets or caveats. The rallies were open to the public and that is what makes them public venues.
1rt Amendment free speech does not get canceled just because temper tantrum Trump doesn' like what he is hearing. He had a right to ask for them to leave or have them removed. The mob and individual Trump supporters did not have a right to assault or mistreat them. Payback is a bitch.

Bull crap. The events are open to people who want to hear Trump, not people who don't want others to hear him. Show where anyone was invited who did not want to hear Trump.

Not going to hear back from you on that, am I?

the radical left is losing and their only response is violence.

They aren't public venues, moron. You have to be invited, and you have to have a ticket. No one has a right to protest inside the venue. Trump and his supporters had every right to give them the boot.

Bull crap. The events are open to people who want to hear Trump, not people who don't want others to hear him. Show where anyone was invited who did not want to hear Trump.

Sure you will hear back from me. Show anyone was invited or not invited. A public venue means the public is invited, not individuals or specific groups. If that were the case it would be a closed venue.

These were Republican primary rallies. Attendance did not require showing a Republican Party ID or registration card or even a plain voter registration card.Anyone who showed up was allowed and in fact welcomed to the event. They were public events, purposely made public events for boosting attendance.

So I guess we're completely ignoring what took place in San Jose?

Yeah... let's not pay any attention to violent mobs attacking innocent people attending a Trump rally and let's focus on some stump speech Hillary made... it was a bad week for Donny!

You just keep right on dreaming, darling.

You are a liberal, that means you have no ability to discern one thing from another. But as a conservative I recognize the difference between some asshole going to a rally to stir up shit and deny free speech getting socked and some asshole punching someone for simply being their in support of his opposition.

They were Trump rallies. Being outdoors didn't make them Townhall meetings. It's obvious to most people that it is a Trump, Hillary or Bernie rally. Most people, not you.

Sure you will hear back from me. Show anyone was invited or not invited. A public venue means the public is invited, not individuals or specific groups. If that were the case it would be a closed venue.

These were Republican primary rallies. Attendance did not require showing a Republican Party ID or registration card or even a plain voter registration card.Anyone who showed up was allowed and in fact welcomed to the event. They were public events, purposely made public events for boosting attendance.

I went to a Trump rally, you dolt. I received an email from his organization that invited me to get a ticket if I wanted to go. You had to present the ticket at the door to gain admittance.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. That's why you are making stuff up.

Please keep spouting your ignorance. You only make yourself and the thugs look worse.

Forum List

Back