Hillary Blames Her Loss on White Women Listening to Their Husbands

She might be on to something there. I told my wife that Hillary was a real POS, so she voted for Donald Trump.

Oh well. Too late now, Hillary.

So Hillary is blaming women and calling them stupid. Since women can hold a grudge to well infinity is that wise?
Because you know, women are weak minded and fragile and just vote for whoever hubby says to vote for.

I think it would be safer to say that a lot of white married women think their husbands would have a harder time surviving without them.
Of course that's not something I would expect out of Hillary Clinton since she has made a career out of following in her husband's footsteps.

She even sucked at that and lost ... :thup:

Imagine Romney blaming his loss on black women listening to their husbands and you can appreciate her candor even more.

So after alienating white men as deplorables, she is now attempting to alienate white women too?

Indeed, the white women were so stupid, they were totally played by their husbands who... want to support them and their families (the horror!).

So Hillary is blaming women and calling them stupid. Since women can hold a grudge to well infinity is that wise?
Because you know, women are weak minded and fragile and just vote for whoever hubby says to vote for.

I think it would be safer to say that a lot of white married women think their husbands would have a harder time surviving without them.
Of course that's not something I would expect out of Hillary Clinton since she has made a career out of following in her husbands footsteps.

She even sucked at that and lost ... :thup:

Hillary does NOT represent American women that's for sure.

Imagine Romney blaming his loss on black women listening to their husbands and you can appreciate her candor even more.

So after alienating white men as deplorables, she is now attempting to alienate white women too?

Indeed, the white women were so stupid, they were totally played by their husbands who... want to support them and their families (the horror!).

HIllary also trashes middle America in the speech too, so she is diverse in alienating most of America.

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

BACK INTO THE VOID DEMON!! I COMMAND YOU! INTO THE VOID!

giphy.gif

The amount of BS that comes out of that woman's mouth is almost inconceivable!

Why is she still roaming free? she is a criminal! why isn't she behind bars already?? Enough is enough of that witch!

The amount of BS that comes out of that woman's mouth is almost inconceivable!

Why is she still roaming free? she is a criminal! why isn't she behind bars already?? Enough is enough of that witch!

That old coot will end up in the mental ward before a jail cell ... :thup:

Forum List

Back