Hillary blames TRUMP for charleston shooting!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This from the woman who supported her husband after he burned 80 americans alive at waco!! There is your terroism but hillary is ok with that.

Hillary Clinton didn't call The Donald out by name, but she suggested in an interview Thursday that comments like ones the real estate tycoon-turned-Republican presidential candidate made during his recent announcement speech could "trigger" events like this week’s church shootingin Charleston, South Carolina.

“I think we have to speak out against it," Clinton explained. "Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.”

During his announcement speech Tuesday, Trump said "the U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems" and said people who immigrate here from other countries, likeMexico, are not the "right people."

This from the woman who supported her husband after he burned 80 americans alive at waco!! There is your terroism but hillary is ok with that.

Hillary Clinton didn't call The Donald out by name, but she suggested in an interview Thursday that comments like ones the real estate tycoon-turned-Republican presidential candidate made during his recent announcement speech could "trigger" events like this week’s church shootingin Charleston, South Carolina.

“I think we have to speak out against it," Clinton explained. "Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.”

During his announcement speech Tuesday, Trump said "the U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems" and said people who immigrate here from other countries, likeMexico, are not the "right people."

Hillary should keep her mouth shut.

Benghazi, "What difference does it make."

As usual, cockroach OP title is a lie.

The blame lies squarely on domestic racial terrorists. The kkk, white supremacists, aryan slime are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL.

EXACTLY.

The blame lies squarely on domestic racial terrorists. They are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL.

EXACTLY.

You are disgusting pile of shit.

What group did Roof belong to, scumbag?

Leave the gene pool, scumbag.

Now

It's almost certain that the shooter was working with the Clinton campaign

my gawd, she has come out of the Commie/so far left Closet BIG TIME showing she is another Obama only in a pant suit

I heard her the other day say: IF congress DOESN'T ACT I will do everything I can to do thing WITHOUT THEM.

gawd wake up

my gawd, she has come out of the Commie/so far left Closet BIG TIME showing she is another Obama only in a pant suit

I heard her the other day say: IF congress DOESN'T ACT I will do everything I can to do thing WITHOUT THEM.

gawd wake up
right, and she isnt exactly squeeky clean when it comes to her bank accounts

LOL!
Yeah... how about that?

I heard that cackle myself...

ROFL!

The word that came to mind as I heard it was "Pitiful"

That's the liberal talking points they've been required to squawk in lockstep. I've heard them all say the exact same thing.

The blame lies squarely on domestic racial terrorists. The kkk, white supremacists, aryan slime are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL.

EXACTLY.
The blame lies with the mental kid. And his so called friend who claimed the kid said he was going to do it. And no one said or did anything to stop him.

gawd wake up
hillary will go down as "The Most Manly Female Candidate" who ever ran for President. Can you imagine Gallup taking this poll? Hillary? Male ? Female? or Not Sure

The blame lies squarely on domestic racial terrorists. The kkk, white supremacists, aryan slime are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL. EXACTLY.

There's plenty more to be said in the blame game. You forgot some important players >>>

EXACTLY.

The blame lies squarely with you liberals and your affirmative action persecution of white males. White men are fed up.

EXACTLY.

The blame lies squarely with you liberals and your affirmative action persecution of white males. White men are fed up.
That, and many other injustices. Roof spelled them out quite adequately in his "manifesto", as some people are calling it. Here's some of it >>

"Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black.

Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them. Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks.

We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons. Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave. Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor.

In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about “bad” things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black."

Forum List

Back