Hillary Campaign Coordinator Worried Young Americans Will Like Tax Cuts

what kind of idiot does not like the idea of the government stealing less from your paycheck?

How do you propose to run the government without 'stealing' money from the people?
Really where did I say "No Taxes" but the less the government takes the less they waste. The government need to save money, stop the wars, stop trying to buy friends with foriegn aid. Letting Americans keep more of what they earn.

How many times do we have to go over this? Trump was not making fun just calling him out as a liar.
Liberal crybabies just want something to bitch about.
Yep, just because you and your family and friends have been slowly ruined for 35 years, nothing to worry about, Dupe.

Funny....the wife and I have managed to increase our income every year for the last 27 years.
You must be doing it wrong.
Then why vote against democrats? Don’t start knocking the struggling blue collar trump conned
Trump conned nobody in the working class. The were sick of Democrats worrying more about social justice issues when people were hurting economically over poor trade deal like NAFTA that Clinton signed...and the lip service Obama gave to unemployed factory workers in smaller towns because they were mostly white males...that he hates.
But every republican signed nafta and hw bush invented it

Yep, just because you and your family and friends have been slowly ruined for 35 years, nothing to worry about, Dupe.

Funny....the wife and I have managed to increase our income every year for the last 27 years.
Then why vote against democrats? Don’t start knocking the struggling blue collar trump conned
Trump conned nobody in the working class. The were sick of Democrats worrying more about social justice issues when people were hurting economically over poor trade deal like NAFTA that Clinton signed...and the lip service Obama gave to unemployed factory workers in smaller towns because they were mostly white males...that he hates.
But every republican signed nafta and hw bush invented it
And Clinton betrayed his base that had voted Democrat since FDR by signing it.

Everyone likes tax cuts...unless your a liberal searching in vain for something to criticize conservatives over.
Senior Hillary Adviser Tells Students He’s Nervous They Will Like The Tax Cuts And Vote Republican

I don't support ballooning the deficit and adding to the debt for the sake of unneeded tax cuts.
:uhoh3: Boggles the fucking mind!
1 for you 300 for them you like?
If they are paying 300x more than me in taxes...

Everyone likes tax cuts...unless your a liberal searching in vain for something to criticize conservatives over.
Senior Hillary Adviser Tells Students He’s Nervous They Will Like The Tax Cuts And Vote Republican

I don't support ballooning the deficit and adding to the debt for the sake of unneeded tax cuts.
:uhoh3: Boggles the fucking mind!
1 for you 300 for them you like?
If they are paying 300x more than me in taxes...
They aren’t and this is shifting the tax burden more onto us can’t believe you don’t see it sooooo stupid

View attachment 169956
All normal people everywhere like tax cuts, of course Leftists are not normal people, Conservatives prefer to let people keep as much of their own money as possible, Leftists prefer to tax people as much as possible and then Redistribute The Wealth to those not worthy and to causes not worthy. In an ideal world there would be like 5% personal taxation, in the Leftists ideal world there would be like 90% personal taxation, just stealing the peoples money off them.
Is this what you call a normal person?

How many times do we have to go over this? Trump was not making fun just calling him out as a liar.

Irrelevant, short-sighted ignorant Dupe. The whole country is going to hell you're an exception. Congratulations but this is no way to run a country.

Because our income increases more when we have Conservatives in office.
If you're rich d u h....

If you're rich d u h....

I would say upper middle class.
But guess what? We didnt start here,we worked our way up.
You know...the American dream and all that. If you work hard you can achieve success.

they're taking more of my money and your money and your family's money and your friends money, dupe. The tiny tax cut for the non-rich will evaporate and state and local taxes and fees will go up more even to make up for Less Federal Aid, just like they have for 35 years.
No they are not, you fucktard.

The U.S. Brings in nearly $6 trillion in revenue. That is twice the anount of the next country, China.

We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem.
No we have a GOP Pander to the rich tax problem and a investment in the country and the people problem, super dupe. Reagan cut infrastructure investment from 1% to 0.5% and it's falling apart. our ports and airports and Roads and electric grid and underground pipes are a bad joke...
The people today don’t deserve social services. They don’t even vote
Who the feq is talking about social services, Super Dupe.... Your idiot Pander to the rich GOP is turning us into a Banana Republic Backwater...
Really? You really just posted that. Are you :alcoholic:
After 35 years of GOP tax rates, we are by far the most unequal country in the modern world, and the only one without Health Care daycare paid parental leave a living wage excetera excetera

If you're rich d u h....

You know...the American dream and all that. If you work hard you can achieve success.
Typical arrogant GOP idiot... Rest of the country goes to hell but you're fine. Till you lose your job. I'm retired and just fine thanks moron.
what kind of idiot does not like the idea of the government stealing less from your paycheck?
A liberal.
Your pathetic tax-cut will evaporate but the rich will get more and more bloated amazingly... And watch state and local taxes and fees explode to make up for Less Federal Aid, dupe.

If you're rich d u h....

I'm not talking about you you idiot I'm discussing the state of the country...

A liberal.
If your ridiculous b******* and character assassination propaganda machine told you any facts, you would know Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich who are incredibly bloated and cut them on everyone else and invest in America. Our infrastructure and Education and Training Systems are a joke.

Last edited:
No they are not, you fucktard.

The U.S. Brings in nearly $6 trillion in revenue. That is twice the anount of the next country, China.

We don't have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem.
No we have a GOP Pander to the rich tax problem and a investment in the country and the people problem, super dupe. Reagan cut infrastructure investment from 1% to 0.5% and it's falling apart. our ports and airports and Roads and electric grid and underground pipes are a bad joke...
The people today don’t deserve social services. They don’t even vote
Who the feq is talking about social services, Super Dupe.... Your idiot Pander to the rich GOP is turning us into a Banana Republic Backwater...
Really? You really just posted that. Are you :alcoholic:
After 35 years of GOP tax rates, we are by far the most unequal country in the modern world, and the only one without Health Care daycare paid parental leave a living wage excetera excetera
Then go live here...people are happy here...free health care...housing...food. Wish USA was this good. But instead mean ol’ Trump bullies the poor North Koreans. (You sir...are an idiot :uhoh3:
North Korea's 'friendly' side revealed by US travel blogger... but is it all propaganda?

We dont seem to have those problems here in Texas.
You did in 2016. Oh yea that was an election year. You were lying aka running for office

Explain.
All of the sudden the problems you were having disappeared?

Bottom line is the rich just conned us again. I hope they bring us along for the ride but usually not enough seats on the bus.

I should be ok but people struggling now will still be in 2023
So you just said I’m stupid because I voted for Trump? I have a MA in PoliSci. Trump vote in 2016 was the right vote. So you voted for the impoverished Clinton’s and their $400 million dollar political machine?
A masters in poli-sci doesn't help if you don't know any history and listen to the GOP propaganda machine all the time.

Forum List

Back