Hillary Chokes.......Again

I've been posting here that Hillary will announce she is quitting for "health reasons" on this forum for a couple of months.
The closer the FBI gets to filing charges against her and Bill Clinton the 'sicker' she's going to get. You all read it here!
Hillary Speech Disrupted by Coughing Attack in Iowa
:cuckoo::spam:
Poor baby. You've got something brown on your chin.
Karma has a bigger dick then even Bill Clinton. HAAAA HAAAAAAA!
The 'West Coast' LIBs are Obama sycophants. The East Coat' LIBs have the Clintons.
There has been a gang turf war going on between them for decades.
The 'Wet Coast' LIBs now have the FBI about to destroy the Clintons.
The FBI FINALLY have what they need! The FBI FUCKING HATE the Clintons going back to when the Clintons slithered away from going to prison for smuggling cocaine into AK.

I've been posting here that Hillary will announce she is quitting for "health reasons" on this forum for a couple of months.
The closer the FBI gets to filing charges against her and Bill Clinton the 'sicker' she's going to get. You all read it here!
:cuckoo::spam:
Poor baby. You've got something brown on your chin.
Karma has a bigger dick then even Bill Clinton. HAAAA HAAAAAAA!
The 'West Coast' LIBs are Obama sycophants. The East Coat' LIBs have the Clintons.
There has been a gang turf war going on between them for decades.
The 'Wet Coast' LIBs now have the FBI about to destroy the Clintons.
The FBI FINALLY have what they need! The FBI FUCKING HATE the Clintons going back to when the Clintons slithered away from going to prison for smuggling cocaine into AK.

I wouldn't doubt it. However, I also doubt anything will happen..
I guess, nothing that involves that corrupt bitch would surprise me..

She almost said something that wasn't complete bullshit and her entire system revolted...

She almost said something that wasn't complete bullshit and her entire system revolted...
You ever hear of a doctor telling a middle aged obese man its too late to exercise; it will only kill them? :lol:

I'm certainly not a Hillary fan, but I would doubt if a cough is going to take down her campaign. Some candidates give more than one speech a day. A cough is natural.

I'm certainly not a Hillary fan, but I would doubt if a cough is going to take down her campaign. Some candidates give more than one speech a day. A cough is natural.
trump most likely has pharmaceutical help,

here's the crowd at her last speech in Sherwood Forest:

Y0bn9HD.gif

Would you like to provide a link? Irresponsible comment.
BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – Donald Trump’s therapist and his personal physician agree that he has an extremely rare medical condition involving his lungs amd skull, that forces him to have to regularly take in lots of air to keep his head and ego inflated.

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011

Would you like to provide a link? Irresponsible comment.
BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS – New York City, New York – Donald Trump’s therapist and his personal physician agree that he has an extremely rare medical condition involving his lungs amd skull, that forces him to have to regularly take in lots of air to keep his head and ego inflated.

Donald Trump
• 04/28/2011
You still haven't wiped that brown stuff off your chin.
Poor old Hillary. She still gags and coughs when she remembers what Chelsie's real father made her do.

It brings the health question back yet again. Unable to give speeches? That's twice in the last month. There IS a health issue there.

Forum List

Back