🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary claimed to have landed under sniper fire once upon a time.

Does that not make her a pathological liar as you all claim Carson is?
Yes she did...and it was proved to not be true......just like being offered a "scholarship" to West Point.
Carson Misspoke.
He repeated something someone told him while trying to get him to go to West Point.
That's the excuse you are going with? He misspoke in a book he wrote?
He told a tall tale, a Fisherman's lie.

The main difference though, Carson WON'T be the nominee, and Hillary WILL.
Why don't you think Carson will be the GOP nominee?

It's just my personal view. I think once the voting starts and we start going state to state, I think voters are going to eventually realize we need someone much tougher than how Carson comes off as. Once people start thinking about leaders like Putin, and issues like terrorism, I think they'll be worried about whether he can stand up and be tough enough. Once they really think it through, I think they'll be choosing other candidates.
And of course, these latest allegations are going to hurt him as well.

The main difference though, Carson WON'T be the nominee, and Hillary WILL.
Why don't you think Carson will be the GOP nominee?

It's just my personal view. I think once the voting starts and we start going state to state, I think voters are going to eventually realize we need someone much tougher than how Carson comes off as. Once people start thinking about leaders like Putin, and issues like terrorism, I think they'll be worried about whether he can stand up and be tough enough. Once they really think it through, I think they'll be choosing other candidates.
And of course, these latest allegations are going to hurt him as well.
Fair enough...thanks for answering.

And of course, these latest allegations are going to hurt him as well
It is the quiet ones that have the greatest fortitude, and are the most relentless.

Little Audie Murphie got the most decorations. A quaker pacifist name st York killed and captured the most Germans during WWI.

He is a quiet man. Ph34r.

keeping track of her lies is exhasting.

I have a complete and accurate listing of the times she has told the truth. Here it is.

And that was it, the complete listing of all the times she has told the truth.
A lot simpler to keep track of, no?

Its like a mount everest of lies.....sir edmund hilary included.

You gotta laugh when the left nit-picks Carson's auto-bio and claims that he wasn't as bad as a kid that he claims. What about Hillary's childhood? Too dull? Why not have a look at her adult life? Hillary's whole freaking sad angry adult life was spent covering up her husband's peculiar sexual escapades. Isn't that vaguely interesting to the media?

Clinton lies.jpg

That was good, but the "dead broke" line touched me deeply. I understand they had to move to Harlem after they left the White House.

Yes. Poor Dear. She did have the White House silverware she and Bill stole though. Poor broke combat veteran living in Harlem eating off White House silverware. Breaks my heart. I may run down to the VFW and have a couple of beers and cry for her.

Forum List

Back