Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

Only if every time a black person is hired his/her employer has to show the black was more qualified. That a program like affirmative action is in place proves that less qualified blacks are hired. If they were more qualified they would get hired. The only "qualification" many rely on is skin color.

Nope, he has to show he was JUST as qualified. And frankly, the government should be reviewing all of these things to make sure they weren't passing up more qualified candidates because "racism".

I'm sure the idea of places of employments not being the feifdoms of bullies horrifies you. Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome.

Graduates of the naval academy in Annapolis have the option of entering either the Navy as an Ensign or the Marines as a 2nd Lieutenant. ....... :cool:

Yes... that's why I said "per say" ...you may have missed it. It's Latin... per se : "in itself."

Hillary lied about trying to join the Marines (or Army, depending on version of lie). But then... Hillary lies constantly and continually. She has been lying ever since she left her lesbian girlfriend to first go out with Bill. In 2008, when campaigning against Obama, she actually told more lies than he did but he won out because his lies were more believable. Hell... Hillary is who started the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya!
She did not. Despite how many times you're told that the earliest known claim started on freerepublic.com, you friggin' liars can't contain yourself from blaming Hillary. :eusa_doh:

Are you kidding? Her paw prints were all over it! Oh, she covered her bases... nothing came back directly to her but one of her "swift boat" groups were responsible and that is documented. Oh yeah... happened right before a big primary as I recall.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo: There is absolutely nothing connecting her to freerepublic.com.

Freerepublic.com just reported what Hillary's 527 group leaked.
No, Hillary couldn't be connected directly... she's real smart that way. ;)

Anyone with a fucking brain can figure it out.
Just like when Scooter Libby lied or outage a CIA member we are no Bush knew about it. Same way with chris Christie's bridge scandal. You don't think he knew about that? Yet he is a credible candidate on your stage

Did she write that in her memoirs or book, like Ben did?
What fucking difference does it make? Do you liberal faggots have ANY standards that apply to you or is it only others that have to be under your scrutiny boot?

If she was turned down, she should have pulled a knife hit the recruiting officer in the head with a hammer. Worked for Ben! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope nooo... no way in the world Hillary Clinton would EVER stoop so low as to leak a story that her opponent was really born in Kenya... noooooo.... she wouldn't do such thing... just look at that sweet innocent face... how could anyone think such a shameful thing about such a fine upstanding lady?

And again, we have to ask like every other accusation you guys make about Hillary, where is your evidence?

Seriously, Hillary must be some kind of criminal mastermind who would put Professor Moriarty to shame, being behind all these nefarious schemes and never being caught in any of them.

Hey, I heard Hillary kidnapped the Lindbergh baby and sank the Lusitania.
Hillary comes clean about Sir Edmund

Hillary's Greatest Hits Continue....

Years after alternative media pointed out the virtual impossibility, Sen. Hillary Clinton finally has admitted she was not named for the famous conqueror of Mount Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary.

The New York Times, which repeated the claim as fact in a story just one week ago, reported Sen. Clinton’s campaign issued a correction yesterday.

“It was a sweet family story her mother shared to inspire greatness in her daughter, to great results I might add,” said spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley.

For more than a decade, Sen. Clinton’s informal biography repeated the story, and it was recounted in former President Bill Clinton’s 2004 autobiography, “My Life.”

The problem with the tale, however, is one of timing. Sir Edmund and his Sherpa guide, Tenzing Norgay, became known to the world only in 1953, after becoming the first men to reach Everest’s summit. Sen. Clinton was born in 1947.

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire
(CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."
video.gif
Watch how Clinton described her trip »

"I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said.

In a radio interview that aired Tuesday, Clinton said she wasn't worried about the incident hurting her credibility.

Well since the Marines don't have a military academy per say, probably not.
Graduates of the naval academy in Annapolis have the option of entering either the Navy as an Ensign or the Marines as a 2nd Lieutenant. ....... :cool:

Yes... that's why I said "per say" ...you may have missed it. It's Latin... per se : "in itself."

Hillary lied about trying to join the Marines (or Army, depending on version of lie). But then... Hillary lies constantly and continually. She has been lying ever since she left her lesbian girlfriend to first go out with Bill. In 2008, when campaigning against Obama, she actually told more lies than he did but he won out because his lies were more believable. Hell... Hillary is who started the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya!
She did not. Despite how many times you're told that the earliest known claim started on freerepublic.com, you friggin' liars can't contain yourself from blaming Hillary. :eusa_doh:

The NYT is the Free Republic? Really? Better check your talking points.

Hillary Clinton Says She Once Tried to Be Marine

As the Times describes her, Mrs. Clinton is obviously an alien capable of shape shifting:

But, even given the fact that the nation has become accustomed to Mrs. Clinton's intriguing shape-shifting -- from liberal do-gooder to high-risk commodities trader, from power lawyer to cookie baker, from health care czar to housewife supervising the menu for the state dinner for the Emperor and Empress of Japan -- the latest one is still jarring. Macho Contrast to Clinton

Only if every time a black person is hired his/her employer has to show the black was more qualified. That a program like affirmative action is in place proves that less qualified blacks are hired. If they were more qualified they would get hired. The only "qualification" many rely on is skin color.

Nope, he has to show he was JUST as qualified. And frankly, the government should be reviewing all of these things to make sure they weren't passing up more qualified candidates because "racism".

I'm sure the idea of places of employments not being the feifdoms of bullies horrifies you. Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome.

If you want employers to prove a white person hired over a black was more qualified, same applies to a black hired over a white. The problem is when blacks aren't as qualified, they get hired due to programs in place that don't apply to white simply based on skin color. Whites don't have a program in place where our race is part of a policy. Blacks, etc. do. Must be sad to know that blacks are so poorly thought of that they have to be given something whites don't need.

I expected a double standard by the likes of you. It's in your nature.

An amazing feat, since time does not move BACKWARDS, even if your lie that Hillary's nonexistent 527 group actually did leak it, except to idiot lying scum CON$ervofascists.

:confused-84: Time moving backwards? You should 'splain, Lucy?
If you weren't so fucking deranged, you'd understand.

Here's what I understand:

Birtherism: Where it all began

POLITICO... of whom, I am NOT a big fan.... says, and I quote:
"That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

*BOOM* goes the dynamite! :blowup:
That boom you hear is you beating yourself over your own head with the stupid stick.

baseball-bat-smiley-emoticon.gif

That was in April, 2008, you deranged fuck. :eusa_doh:

Uhm... yeah? So?

Look... stop being cryptic and tell me what your problem is here?

I said that the Birther movement was started by Hillary during the '08 Democrat primary.

Something was muttered about "them damn freerepublic.com bastards" and I said, they simply reported what Hillary's 527 had leaked. I've presented the article from Politico to back up my statements and now you are acting weird about the date and timeline.... Do you not understand something? Did they forget to give you the Ritalin today? Are you confused over when Hillary ran against Obama for the DNC nomination? :dunno:
Because a month before Hillary supporters purportedly sent those emails, someone had already posted the birther nonsense on freerepublic.com.

Freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on Sat Mar 01 2008 04:47:59 GMT-0500 (EST) by FARS

Do you see now why Ed pointed our the ridiculousness of your "backwards" in time suggestion that someone posted that on freerepublic.com after Hillary supporters supposedly "leaked" it?

You mean when he actually did have WMD? At any rate, you failed to help your fellow rightard who said Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD since Hussein was telling us he didn't.

LMAO... AHhh... so he DID have WMDs when Democrats said he had them but he DIDN'T have them when Bush went in, therefore, BUSH lied to Democrats? :rofl:
He did have them at least up until the first Gulf War. That is historical fact. Maybe until Desert Fox. He didn't have them when Bush invaded. That's also historical fact.

No it's not. He still had them from the Gulf War... which he supposedly had destroyed. We had evidence a lot of his stuff went to Syria before we invaded. We've actually seen some of the munitions and hardware being used today by ISIS. Actual Chem/Bio agents are only viable for about 6 months, so any actual harmful WMDs are not going to be around.

1) 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
In a joint Energy and Defense Department operation, 1.77 metric tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1000 highly radioactive sources were secured from Iraq's former nuclear research facility, packaged and then airlifted on June 23, the press statement said.
"This operation was a major achievement for the Bush Administration's goal to keep potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists," Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said in the statement. "It also puts this material out of reach for countries that may seek to develop their own nuclear weapons."(source)

2) 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents
U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday.(source)

3) 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
"Laboratory tests showed the presence in them of cyclosarin, a very toxic gas, five times stronger than sarin and five times more durable," Bieniek told Poland's TVN24 at the force's Camp Babylon headquarters.
"If these warheads, which were still usable, were used on a military base like Camp Babylon, they would have caused unforeseeable damage." (source)

4) Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas
"Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.
The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories." (source)

5) Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency (source)

WMDFIND1.jpg

So.... Yeah.
So Bush was lying then....

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush

Yeah, I guess he fooled you after all, eh? You people aren't too bright.
He certainly fooled Bush who invaded Iraq over WMD that weren't there. Cost 5,000 Americans their lives.

:confused-84: Time moving backwards? You should 'splain, Lucy?

"That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

That boom you hear is you beating yourself over your own head with the stupid stick.

Uhm... yeah? So?

I said that the Birther movement was started by Hillary during the '08 Democrat primary.

Something was muttered about "them damn freerepublic.com bastards" and I said, they simply reported what Hillary's 527 had leaked. I've presented the article from Politico to back up my statements and now you are acting weird about the date and timeline.... Do you not understand something? Did they forget to give you the Ritalin today? Are you confused over when Hillary ran against Obama for the DNC nomination? :dunno:
Because a month before Hillary supporters purportedly sent those emails, someone had already posted the birther nonsense on freerepublic.com.

Freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

Do you see now why Ed pointed our the ridiculousness of your "backwards" in time suggestion that someone posted that on freerepublic.com after Hillary supporters supposedly "leaked" it?

Somebody mentioned it on a blog in a series of speculations. This was uncovered after the story became public after being leaked by Hillary's supporters. You people can't even be honest about your lying... that's bad.

LMAO... AHhh... so he DID have WMDs when Democrats said he had them but he DIDN'T have them when Bush went in, therefore, BUSH lied to Democrats? :rofl:
He did have them at least up until the first Gulf War. That is historical fact. Maybe until Desert Fox. He didn't have them when Bush invaded. That's also historical fact.

No it's not. He still had them from the Gulf War... which he supposedly had destroyed. We had evidence a lot of his stuff went to Syria before we invaded. We've actually seen some of the munitions and hardware being used today by ISIS. Actual Chem/Bio agents are only viable for about 6 months, so any actual harmful WMDs are not going to be around.

1) 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
In a joint Energy and Defense Department operation, 1.77 metric tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1000 highly radioactive sources were secured from Iraq's former nuclear research facility, packaged and then airlifted on June 23, the press statement said.
"This operation was a major achievement for the Bush Administration's goal to keep potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists," Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said in the statement. "It also puts this material out of reach for countries that may seek to develop their own nuclear weapons."(source)

2) 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents
U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday.(source)

3) 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
"Laboratory tests showed the presence in them of cyclosarin, a very toxic gas, five times stronger than sarin and five times more durable," Bieniek told Poland's TVN24 at the force's Camp Babylon headquarters.
"If these warheads, which were still usable, were used on a military base like Camp Babylon, they would have caused unforeseeable damage." (source)

4) Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas
"Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.
The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories." (source)

5) Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency (source)

WMDFIND1.jpg

So.... Yeah.
So Bush was lying then....

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush

Yeah, I guess he fooled you after all, eh? You people aren't too bright.
He certainly fooled Bush who invaded Iraq over WMD that weren't there. Cost 5,000 Americans their lives.

Well I just posted proof that WMDs WERE there, dipshit. Even posted a damn picture of them and a list that has source links you can go confirm.

Uhm... yeah? So?

Freerepublic.com

Somebody mentioned it on a blog in a series of speculations. This was uncovered after the story became public after being leaked by Hillary's supporters. You people can't even be honest about your lying... that's bad.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You said Hillary started it.

How did Hillary start something that was already on the Internet? :eusa_doh:

Uhm... yeah? So?

Freerepublic.com

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You said Hillary started it.

How did Hillary start something that was already on the Internet? :eusa_doh:

Everything can be found on the Internet... you never heard of Nexus? Millions and millions of people are posting stuff every single day across the web. People knew Obama's father was from Kenya and he was supposedly born in Hawaii. No doubt, there were rumors all over the place and no telling who started them on the internet... but that is not credible journalist publication.

The first time THAT happened was when Hillary's people leaked it, AFTER it came out that Hillary's people were responsible... THEN they did a Nexus search and voila... here's someone yahoo mentioning something like it on freerepublic! So now you're spinning the LIE that it started with them but it didn't, it STARTED when it was nationally published in a news article by a legitimate news source, as anyone with a third grade education can understand.

Furthermore, if there is anyone so stupid as to believe it wasn't started by Hillary's supporters, you are too stupid to ever vote Republican.

The first time THAT happened was when Hillary's people leaked it,
You have no proof it was "Hillary's people" the ANONYMOUS posters were most likely your MessiahRushie's Operation Chaos operatives.

On January 5, 1996, a new development thrust the travel office matter again to the forefront. A two-year-old memo from White House director of administration David Watkins surfaced that identified First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton as the motivating force behind the firings, with the additional involvement of Vince Foster and Harry Thomason.[39] "Foster regularly informed me that the First Lady was concerned and desired action. The action desired was the firing of the Travel Office staff."[40] Written in fall 1993, apparently intended for McLarty, the Watkins memo also said "we both know that there would be hell to pay" if "we failed to take swift and decisive action in conformity with the First Lady's wishes."[39] This memo contradicted the First Lady's previous statements in the GAO investigation, that she had played no role in the firings and had not consulted with Thomason beforehand; the White House also found it difficult to explain why the memo was so late in surfacing when all the previous investigations had requested all relevant materials.[40] House committee chair Clinger charged a cover-up was taking place and vowed to pursue new material.[39]

New York Times columnistWilliam Safire had endorsed Bill Clinton in 1992, but by 1996 he was Hillary Clinton's most infamous critic and his nose a metaphorical target for Bill Clinton's ire.
These developments, following Hillary Clinton's prior disputed statements about her cattle futures dealings andWhitewater, led to a famous exchange in which high-profile New York Times columnist William Safire, who had endorsed Bill Clinton in the previous election, wrote that many Americans were coming to the "sad realization that our First Lady—a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation—is a congenital liar,"[41]followed by White House Press Secretary Mike McCurry saying that "the President, if he were not the President, would have delivered a more forceful response to that—on the bridge of Mr. Safire's nose."[42][43]

As a result of the discovery of the Watkins memo, and based upon a suggestion from the Office of Independent Counsel, on March 20, 1996, Attorney General Janet Reno requested that Whitewater Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr expand his inquiry to specifically include the travel office affair, in particular allegations that White House employees had lied about Hillary Clinton's role in the firings,[8] and that David Watkins or Hillary Clinton had made false statements in previous testimony to the GAO, Congress, or the Independent Counsel.[44]

The Congressional investigation continued; on March 21, 1996, Hillary Clinton submitted a deposition under oath to the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, again acknowledging concern about irregularities in the Travel Office but denying a direct role in the firings and expressing a lack of recollection to a number of questions.[26] A battle of wills took place between the legislative and executive branches. On May 9, 1996, President Clinton refused to turn over additional documents related to the matter, claiming executive privilege.[45] House committee chair Clinger threatened a contempt of Congress resolution against the president, and the White House partially backed down on May 30, surrendering 1,000 of the 3,000 documents the committee asked for.[46]

The first time THAT happened was when Hillary's people leaked it,
You have no proof it was "Hillary's people" the ANONYMOUS posters were most likely your MessiahRushie's Operation Chaos operatives.

Origins of the claims
During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign.
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you need to contact the Wikipedia people... they're liberals, they'll understand... make them put one of them [citation needed] tags up there or something because it appears this is not in dispute.

Forum List

Back