Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

Freerepublic.com just reported what Hillary's 527 group leaked.
An amazing feat, since time does not move BACKWARDS, even if your lie that Hillary's nonexistent 527 group actually did leak it, except to idiot lying scum CON$ervofascists.

:confused-84: Time moving backwards? You should 'splain, Lucy?
If you weren't so fucking deranged, you'd understand.

Here's what I understand:

Birtherism: Where it all began

POLITICO... of whom, I am NOT a big fan.... says, and I quote:
"That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

*BOOM* goes the dynamite! :blowup:

An amazing feat, since time does not move BACKWARDS, even if your lie that Hillary's nonexistent 527 group actually did leak it, except to idiot lying scum CON$ervofascists.

"That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

That boom you hear is you beating yourself over your own head with the stupid stick.

baseball-bat-smiley-emoticon.gif

That was in April, 2008, you deranged fuck. :eusa_doh:

That boom you hear is you beating yourself over your own head with the stupid stick.

Uhm... yeah? So?

Look... stop being cryptic and tell me what your problem is here?

I said that the Birther movement was started by Hillary during the '08 Democrat primary.

Something was muttered about "them damn freerepublic.com bastards" and I said, they simply reported what Hillary's 527 had leaked. I've presented the article from Politico to back up my statements and now you are acting weird about the date and timeline.... Do you not understand something? Did they forget to give you the Ritalin today? Are you confused over when Hillary ran against Obama for the DNC nomination? :dunno:

I agree his brother won't ever be president but it wasn't Bush who fooled Democrats, they were screaming about Saddam's WMDs before Bush was president.
You mean when he actually did have WMD? At any rate, you failed to help your fellow rightard who said Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD since Hussein was telling us he didn't.

LMAO... AHhh... so he DID have WMDs when Democrats said he had them but he DIDN'T have them when Bush went in, therefore, BUSH lied to Democrats? :rofl:
He did have them at least up until the first Gulf War. That is historical fact. Maybe until Desert Fox. He didn't have them when Bush invaded. That's also historical fact.

No it's not. He still had them from the Gulf War... which he supposedly had destroyed. We had evidence a lot of his stuff went to Syria before we invaded. We've actually seen some of the munitions and hardware being used today by ISIS. Actual Chem/Bio agents are only viable for about 6 months, so any actual harmful WMDs are not going to be around.

1) 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
In a joint Energy and Defense Department operation, 1.77 metric tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1000 highly radioactive sources were secured from Iraq's former nuclear research facility, packaged and then airlifted on June 23, the press statement said.
"This operation was a major achievement for the Bush Administration's goal to keep potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists," Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said in the statement. "It also puts this material out of reach for countries that may seek to develop their own nuclear weapons."(source)

2) 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents
U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday.(source)

3) 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
"Laboratory tests showed the presence in them of cyclosarin, a very toxic gas, five times stronger than sarin and five times more durable," Bieniek told Poland's TVN24 at the force's Camp Babylon headquarters.
"If these warheads, which were still usable, were used on a military base like Camp Babylon, they would have caused unforeseeable damage." (source)

4) Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas
"Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.
The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories." (source)

5) Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency (source)

WMDFIND1.jpg

So.... Yeah.
So Bush was lying then....

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush

Yeah, I guess he fooled you after all, eh? You people aren't too bright.

Stop giving them handouts when the reason they don't make much is THEIR lack of skills. Walmart didn't cause them to have low skills. If Walmart is paying them a wage equivalent to their skills, and they are, stop giving them something the rest of us pay for.

I bet if I stuck your ass in a WalMart, you wouldn't last a week before a customer complained about you or you failed to stock shelves efficiently.

First, you're not man enough to stick me anywhere. Secondly, unlike so many Walmart employees, I've done enough with myself to not GET stuck in a job like that. You sure do make a lot of bets and statements you can't and/or won't support.

Like I said. They'll never amount to a damn thing as long as they use that as an excuse.

Okay. no problem. Then let's have every time that a black person is refused a job, his employer has to show that the white person he did hire was more qualified.

Otherwise- big ass lawsuit.

Only if every time a black person is hired his/her employer has to show the black was more qualified. That a program like affirmative action is in place proves that less qualified blacks are hired. If they were more qualified they would get hired. The only "qualification" many rely on is skin color.

When all this bullshit on Carson came out, I said... Hillary tells more (and bigger) lies before breakfast every morning.

very possibly. But Hillary also has a history of 30+ years in public service and a record we can scrutinize.

All Uncle Tom Carson has are these anecdotes about how awesome he is, as he's never held a public office.

What a joke. Thirty plus years of public service??

More like thirty plus years of feathering her own nest and doing whatever she has to be voted into the White House.

She's been a POS for those thirty years and will be a POS long after she's left politics.

She's dishonest and knows how to tell a lie. To bad some folks still think she's worth voting for. Benghazi tells the tale. What a fucking POS she truly is.

The Freeper lie appeared months BEFORE any alleged post from anonymous posters you falsely attribute to a Clinton 527 that never existed.
GET IT! :asshole:

From your OWN link:

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

The freerepublic post was MARCH 1, 2008

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"

Hillary comes clean about Sir Edmund

Hillary's Greatest Hits Continue....

Years after alternative media pointed out the virtual impossibility, Sen. Hillary Clinton finally has admitted she was not named for the famous conqueror of Mount Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary.

The New York Times, which repeated the claim as fact in a story just one week ago, reported Sen. Clinton’s campaign issued a correction yesterday.

“It was a sweet family story her mother shared to inspire greatness in her daughter, to great results I might add,” said spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley.

For more than a decade, Sen. Clinton’s informal biography repeated the story, and it was recounted in former President Bill Clinton’s 2004 autobiography, “My Life.”

The problem with the tale, however, is one of timing. Sir Edmund and his Sherpa guide, Tenzing Norgay, became known to the world only in 1953, after becoming the first men to reach Everest’s summit. Sen. Clinton was born in 1947.

From your OWN link:

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Nope... not seen any reputable source that attributes the rumor to anyone other than "Hillary supporters" in the link I posted. If some rogue blogger popped off something on a message board, that doesn't mean much, that's not starting the rumor. It's when someone leaks the rumor to the media who then publishes it. That's how this works. Because after the fact, you can always run out there and do a nexus search and find some yahoo who said something on the internet.,,, pretty much ANYTHING.

You have been busted in your LIE. You should move on now.

Nope nooo... no way in the world Hillary Clinton would EVER stoop so low as to leak a story that her opponent was really born in Kenya... noooooo.... she wouldn't do such thing... just look at that sweet innocent face... how could anyone think such a shameful thing about such a fine upstanding lady?

And again, we have to ask like every other accusation you guys make about Hillary, where is your evidence?

Seriously, Hillary must be some kind of criminal mastermind who would put Professor Moriarty to shame, being behind all these nefarious schemes and never being caught in any of them.

Hey, I heard Hillary kidnapped the Lindbergh baby and sank the Lusitania.

From your OWN link:

Nope... not seen any reputable source that attributes the rumor to anyone other than "Hillary supporters" in the link I posted. If some rogue blogger popped off something on a message board, that doesn't mean much, that's not starting the rumor. It's when someone leaks the rumor to the media who then publishes it. That's how this works. Because after the fact, you can always run out there and do a nexus search and find some yahoo who said something on the internet.,,, pretty much ANYTHING.

You have been busted in your LIE. You should move on now.
Except the sources you claim are Hillary supporters are all ANONYMOUS, so you have no proof of anything, just OPINIONS you want to agree with.

The fact remains that the freepers beat the first ANONYMOUS source, who was more likely an operative of your MessiahRushie's "Operation Chaos" whose sole purpose was to extend Hillary's campaign

So did I. I was lied to.

The media and you gave bush all the cover he needed.
The bush lie, has been debunked years ago. Even sadaam admitted on his death bed he wanted everyone to think he had wmd. Sorry you are weak minded. You do realize your own politicians think you're an idiot. Gruber said so and you support him. Lol you can't make this stuff up.
If Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD, then why did he tell Bush he didn't have any? What a pity you rightards don't think before you post.

yeux-tourne.gif

He sure did fool a LOT of Democrats, that's for sure!
Bush sure did. That's a big reason why his brother has no chance at ever being the president of the U.S.

I agree his brother won't ever be president but it wasn't Bush who fooled Democrats, they were screaming about Saddam's WMDs before Bush was president.
And bush Chaney wolfowitz bremmer etc were planning the war before bush stole Florida. Bush was going to be president and invade Iraq no matter what.

And sorry boss but as a democrat I don't remember us ever trying to invade Iraq.

We may not have liked Saddam but we weren't trying to lie the country into invading.

Republicans like to say Democrats voted for the war too well so did the rest of the world but just like the Democrats the rest of the world was lied to also

Forum List

Back