Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

Well since the Marines don't have a military academy per say, probably not.
Graduates of the naval academy in Annapolis have the option of entering either the Navy as an Ensign or the Marines as a 2nd Lieutenant. ....... :cool:

Yes... that's why I said "per say" ...you may have missed it. It's Latin... per se : "in itself."

Hillary lied about trying to join the Marines (or Army, depending on version of lie). But then... Hillary lies constantly and continually. She has been lying ever since she left her lesbian girlfriend to first go out with Bill. In 2008, when campaigning against Obama, she actually told more lies than he did but he won out because his lies were more believable. Hell... Hillary is who started the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya!
She did not. Despite how many times you're told that the earliest known claim started on freerepublic.com, you friggin' liars can't contain yourself from blaming Hillary. :eusa_doh:

except she didn't lie. there is a political lie going around that she supposedly lied and liars repeat it.
She lied in her own emails she told the leader of Egypt it was an terrorist attack. While she told you it was a protest started by a movie. Gruber was right, liberals are idiots and you support it. WOW!
Don't you remember the GOP lied us into Iraq?

Or let's go smaller like you. Don't you remember they lied about Tillman's death in afganistan?
That was dubunked, but do you remember Hillary supported the Iraq war?
So did I. I was lied to.

The media and you gave bush all the cover he needed.
The bush lie, has been debunked years ago. Even sadaam admitted on his death bed he wanted everyone to think he had wmd. Sorry you are weak minded. You do realize your own politicians think you're an idiot. Gruber said so and you support him. Lol you can't make this stuff up.
If Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD, then why did he tell Bush he didn't have any? What a pity you rightards don't think before you post.

yeux-tourne.gif

Graduates of the naval academy in Annapolis have the option of entering either the Navy as an Ensign or the Marines as a 2nd Lieutenant. ....... :cool:

Yes... that's why I said "per say" ...you may have missed it. It's Latin... per se : "in itself."

Hillary lied about trying to join the Marines (or Army, depending on version of lie). But then... Hillary lies constantly and continually. She has been lying ever since she left her lesbian girlfriend to first go out with Bill. In 2008, when campaigning against Obama, she actually told more lies than he did but he won out because his lies were more believable. Hell... Hillary is who started the rumor that Obama was born in Kenya!
She did not. Despite how many times you're told that the earliest known claim started on freerepublic.com, you friggin' liars can't contain yourself from blaming Hillary. :eusa_doh:

Are you kidding? Her paw prints were all over it! Oh, she covered her bases... nothing came back directly to her but one of her "swift boat" groups were responsible and that is documented. Oh yeah... happened right before a big primary as I recall.

She lied in her own emails she told the leader of Egypt it was an terrorist attack. While she told you it was a protest started by a movie. Gruber was right, liberals are idiots and you support it. WOW!

Or let's go smaller like you. Don't you remember they lied about Tillman's death in afganistan?
So did I. I was lied to.

The bush lie, has been debunked years ago. Even sadaam admitted on his death bed he wanted everyone to think he had wmd. Sorry you are weak minded. You do realize your own politicians think you're an idiot. Gruber said so and you support him. Lol you can't make this stuff up.
If Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD, then why did he tell Bush he didn't have any? What a pity you rightards don't think before you post.

yeux-tourne.gif

He sure did fool a LOT of Democrats, that's for sure!

Are you kidding? Her paw prints were all over it! Oh, she covered her bases... nothing came back directly to her but one of her "swift boat" groups were responsible and that is documented. Oh yeah... happened right before a big primary as I recall.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo: There is absolutely nothing connecting her to freerepublic.com.

So did I. I was lied to.

yeux-tourne.gif

Bush sure did. That's a big reason why his brother has no chance at ever being the president of the U.S.

So did I. I was lied to.

yeux-tourne.gif

Bush sure did. That's a big reason why his brother has no chance at ever being the president of the U.S.

I agree his brother won't ever be president but it wasn't Bush who fooled Democrats, they were screaming about Saddam's WMDs before Bush was president.

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo: There is absolutely nothing connecting her to freerepublic.com.

Freerepublic.com just reported what Hillary's 527 group leaked.
No, Hillary couldn't be connected directly... she's real smart that way. ;)

Anyone with a fucking brain can figure it out.

There is no connection. None. It's entirely stemming from your imagination. Pretty ironic on a thread where you're trying to paint Hillary as a liar, yet here you are, lying yourself.
thumbsup.gif

So did I. I was lied to.

yeux-tourne.gif

I agree his brother won't ever be president but it wasn't Bush who fooled Democrats, they were screaming about Saddam's WMDs before Bush was president.
You mean when he actually did have WMD? At any rate, you failed to help your fellow rightard who said Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD since Hussein was telling us he didn't.

yeux-tourne.gif

You mean when he actually did have WMD? At any rate, you failed to help your fellow rightard who said Hussein was trying to fool everyone into believing he had WMD since Hussein was telling us he didn't.

LMAO... AHhh... so he DID have WMDs when Democrats said he had them but he DIDN'T have them when Bush went in, therefore, BUSH lied to Democrats? :rofl:

There is no connection. None. It's entirely stemming from your imagination. Pretty ironic on a thread where you're trying to paint Hillary as a liar, yet here you are, lying yourself.
thumbsup.gif

Nope nooo... no way in the world Hillary Clinton would EVER stoop so low as to leak a story that her opponent was really born in Kenya... noooooo.... she wouldn't do such thing... just look at that sweet innocent face... how could anyone think such a shameful thing about such a fine upstanding lady? :dunno:

:9:

yeux-tourne.gif

LMAO... AHhh... so he DID have WMDs when Democrats said he had them but he DIDN'T have them when Bush went in, therefore, BUSH lied to Democrats? :rofl:
He did have them at least up until the first Gulf War. That is historical fact. Maybe until Desert Fox. He didn't have them when Bush invaded. That's also historical fact.

thumbsup.gif

Nope nooo... no way in the world Hillary Clinton would EVER stoop so low as to leak a story that her opponent was really born in Kenya... noooooo.... she wouldn't do such thing... just look at that sweet innocent face... how could anyone think such a shameful thing about such a fine upstanding lady? :dunno:

:9:
Again, entirely from your deranged imagination. :cuckoo:

An amazing feat, since time does not move BACKWARDS, even if your lie that Hillary's nonexistent 527 group actually did leak it, except to idiot lying scum CON$ervofascists.

Amazing, you only tell the truth when you intend to lie.

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."

-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

He did have them at least up until the first Gulf War. That is historical fact. Maybe until Desert Fox. He didn't have them when Bush invaded. That's also historical fact.

No it's not. He still had them from the Gulf War... which he supposedly had destroyed. We had evidence a lot of his stuff went to Syria before we invaded. We've actually seen some of the munitions and hardware being used today by ISIS. Actual Chem/Bio agents are only viable for about 6 months, so any actual harmful WMDs are not going to be around.

1) 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
In a joint Energy and Defense Department operation, 1.77 metric tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1000 highly radioactive sources were secured from Iraq's former nuclear research facility, packaged and then airlifted on June 23, the press statement said.
"This operation was a major achievement for the Bush Administration's goal to keep potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists," Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said in the statement. "It also puts this material out of reach for countries that may seek to develop their own nuclear weapons."(source)

2) 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents
U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday.(source)

3) 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
"Laboratory tests showed the presence in them of cyclosarin, a very toxic gas, five times stronger than sarin and five times more durable," Bieniek told Poland's TVN24 at the force's Camp Babylon headquarters.
"If these warheads, which were still usable, were used on a military base like Camp Babylon, they would have caused unforeseeable damage." (source)

4) Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas
"Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.
The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories." (source)

5) Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency (source)

WMDFIND1.jpg

So.... Yeah.

No it's not. He still had them from the Gulf War... which he supposedly had destroyed. We had evidence a lot of his stuff went to Syria before we invaded. We've actually seen some of the munitions and hardware being used today by ISIS. Actual Chem/Bio agents are only viable for about 6 months, so any actual harmful WMDs are not going to be around.

1) 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium
In a joint Energy and Defense Department operation, 1.77 metric tons of low-enriched uranium and approximately 1000 highly radioactive sources were secured from Iraq's former nuclear research facility, packaged and then airlifted on June 23, the press statement said.
"This operation was a major achievement for the Bush Administration's goal to keep potentially dangerous nuclear materials out of the hands of terrorists," Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham said in the statement. "It also puts this material out of reach for countries that may seek to develop their own nuclear weapons."(source)

2) 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons agents
U.S. troops raiding a warehouse in the northern city of Mosul uncovered a suspected chemical weapons factory containing 1,500 gallons of chemicals believed destined for attacks on U.S. and Iraqi forces and civilians, military officials said Saturday.(source)

3) 17 chemical warheads containing cyclosarin (a nerve agent five times more deadly than sarin gas)
"Laboratory tests showed the presence in them of cyclosarin, a very toxic gas, five times stronger than sarin and five times more durable," Bieniek told Poland's TVN24 at the force's Camp Babylon headquarters.
"If these warheads, which were still usable, were used on a military base like Camp Babylon, they would have caused unforeseeable damage." (source)

4) Over 1,000 radioactive materials in powdered form meant for dispersal over populated areas
"Along with 1.77 tons of enriched uranium, about 1,000 "highly radioactive sources" were also removed.
The material was taken from a former nuclear research facility on 23 June, after being packaged by 20 experts from the US Energy Department's secret laboratories." (source)

5) Roadside bombs loaded with mustard and "conventional" sarin gas, assembled in binary chemical projectiles for maximum potency (source)

WMDFIND1.jpg

So.... Yeah.
So Bush was lying then....

"the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." - George Bush

Forum List

Back