Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

Naw, it's awesome to be me... I probably make more than you do, BOY.

Yes, disability payments have gotten way outta control in this country.

Don't worry buddy, when we get a conservative in office, we'll get you up out of your computer chair and back in the workforce where you can earn a living the old fashioned way again... you'll feel so much better and I bet you won't feel as guilty or in need of attention.

Disability awards have been going DOWN the last 4 years.

Don't you CON$ervoFascist scum ever get tired of lying?

Don't worry buddy, when we get a conservative in office, we'll get you up out of your computer chair and back in the workforce where you can earn a living the old fashioned way again... you'll feel so much better and I bet you won't feel as guilty or in need of attention.

Really? My sister has worked for over 30 years as a nurse before her retinas detached, leaving her effectively blind. Poor woman can't get on disability at all.

I really have to wonder what this conservative need to make people suffer is. But they will whine like little bitches if someone tells them they have to bake a cake.

The fact he is black has more to do with what he's been handed than anything. The AA President.

and yet, he's accomplished more than you ever will. In 50 years, everyone will have forgotten who you are... even your relatives, but they will still be reading about how President Obama changed America.

My accomplishments were because I did something not because I was born a certain color and people like you thought that meant an accomplishment.

but they will still be reading about how President Obama changed America.

Let's hope it's not too late.

Yes, I know you pine for the good old days when a big insurance company can take your money and let you die.

I know you pine for the days when someone like you who contributes nothing to society can sit around 24 hours/day while the rest of us support you. You don't have to pine. It's already here.

My accomplishments were because I did something not because I was born a certain color and people like you thought that meant an accomplishment.

You see, this is where I think you are confused. If you were born the same color as President Obama, you'd be an even bigger loser than you are now, because this is a completely fucking racist country and to succeed if you aren't white means you have to work twice as hard.

Let's not forget, when President Obama was born with the skin color he has, people with that skin color could not vote, could not ride on the front of buses, could not drink out of the same drinking fountains as white people. The interracial marriage that he was born into was STILL A CRIME in 13 states.

And yet despite that, he managed to get into Columbia and Harvard, get elected to the IL State Legislature, the US Senate and the Presidency.

And what's the biggest accomplishment on your resume, bro?

I know you pine for the days when someone like you who contributes nothing to society can sit around 24 hours/day while the rest of us support you. You don't have to pine. It's already here.

Wouldn't know. I work two jobs and probably make more money than you do.

The real problem is that the 1%ers have spent the last 30 years since your hero Reagan destroying the middle class, and then lo and behold, those fucking poor people refuse to quietly starve on WalMart slave wages.

You see, this is where I think you are confused. If you were born the same color as President Obama, you'd be an even bigger loser than you are now, because this is a completely fucking racist country and to succeed if you aren't white means you have to work twice as hard.

Let's not forget, when President Obama was born with the skin color he has, people with that skin color could not vote, could not ride on the front of buses, could not drink out of the same drinking fountains as white people. The interracial marriage that he was born into was STILL A CRIME in 13 states.

And yet despite that, he managed to get into Columbia and Harvard, get elected to the IL State Legislature, the US Senate and the Presidency.

And what's the biggest accomplishment on your resume, bro?

Just more excuses for blacks. As long as you keep doing that, do you really expect the ******* to climb out of the whole they put themselves in by having an over 70% bastard birth rate, committing crimes disproportional to their percentage in society, dropping out of school, etc. All those things and you want to blame white people.

Let's not forget that all those things you call an accomplishment wouldn't have happened if a person with his exact beliefs was white. Thanks for proving that many of what you call "accomplishments" are based on something he can't control but for which you give him total credit.

The real problem is that the 1%ers have spent the last 30 years since your hero Reagan destroying the middle class, and then lo and behold, those fucking poor people refuse to quietly starve on WalMart slave wages.

You do? Then you can prove it. You're not the first one of you lowly kind that had made such a statement related to income but you won't be the first one that will make an excuse as to why you won't prove it.

Those you say starve on Walmart wages should blame themselves. First, they chose to work at Walmart. They aren't forced to do so. Secondly, when the only skills they have are about one step above what a monkey could be trained to do, those are the type jobs they do. Don't blame the payer for paying an equivalent wage to skills offered. Blame the one offering the skills. If they offered more, they would get paid more.

So sad you have to work two jobs to just get by. If you offered something worth hiring, you wouldn't need to do that.

Just more excuses for blacks. As long as you keep doing that, do you really expect the ******* to climb out of the whole they put themselves in by having an over 70% bastard birth rate, committing crimes disproportional to their percentage in society, dropping out of school, etc. All those things and you want to blame white people.

Not a one of those things really excuses how racism still permeates this society. I do love how you tried to use the N-word, though.

Let's not forget that all those things you call an accomplishment wouldn't have happened if a person with his exact beliefs was white. Thanks for proving that many of what you call "accomplishments" are based on something he can't control but for which you give him total credit.

Um, guy, there are a lot of white guys who have those exact same beliefs and hold offices all over the country...

Incidentally, you are right, Obama probably couldn't have gotten elected 20 years ago. But that was before Bush proved that Conservatives were wrong about everything.

Not a one of those things really excuses how racism still permeates this society. I do love how you tried to use the N-word, though.

Um, guy, there are a lot of white guys who have those exact same beliefs and hold offices all over the country...

Incidentally, you are right, Obama probably couldn't have gotten elected 20 years ago. But that was before Bush proved that Conservatives were wrong about everything.

As long as blacks claim racism, they'll have an excuse as to their personal failures due to their own choices.

You do? Then you can prove it. You're not the first one of you lowly kind that had made such a statement related to income but you won't be the first one that will make an excuse as to why you won't prove it.

that works both ways, guy. You aren't going to post your pay stubs on here and neither am I.

So sad you have to work two jobs to just get by. If you offered something worth hiring, you wouldn't need to do that.

Well, no, I probably could get by on my primary job. But I was stuck with a lot of medical bills from the Oughts I am still trying to pay off.

Also, I really LOVE my second job, it was something I was doing for free for people until I figured out how to do it as a business.

Those you say starve on Walmart wages should blame themselves. First, they chose to work at Walmart. They aren't forced to do so. Secondly, when the only skills they have are about one step above what a monkey could be trained to do, those are the type jobs they do. Don't blame the payer for paying an equivalent wage to skills offered. Blame the one offering the skills. If they offered more, they would get paid more.

No, guy, WalMart should pay to support it's labor force, not the rest of us. This is what you don't seem to get.

The Walton family has more money than half the country combined.

You see, when those WalMart workers get food stamps and section 8 housing and Medicare, that's something you and I are paying for. Frankly, that's kind of stupid, the Waltons are getting the value of their labor, they should pay for it.

that works both ways, guy. You aren't going to post your pay stubs on here and neither am I.

It can't work both ways. I didn't make a claim I made more than you. You're the only one making such a claim and, like I said, another one that can't prove it.

Well, no, I probably could get by on my primary job. But I was stuck with a lot of medical bills from the Oughts I am still trying to pay off.

Also, I really LOVE my second job, it was something I was doing for free for people until I figured out how to do it as a business.

You probably could? Sure you could.

No, guy, WalMart should pay to support it's labor force, not the rest of us. This is what you don't seem to get.

I get it. I agree. The rest of us shouldn't be funding food stamps for low skilled workers offering low skills. They're the cause of their low skills. Glad we agree.

The Walton family has more money than half the country combined.

You see, when those WalMart workers get food stamps and section 8 housing and Medicare, that's something you and I are paying for. Frankly, that's kind of stupid, the Waltons are getting the value of their labor, they should pay for it.

Stop giving them handouts when the reason they don't make much is THEIR lack of skills. Walmart didn't cause them to have low skills. If Walmart is paying them a wage equivalent to their skills, and they are, stop giving them something the rest of us pay for.

except she didn't lie. there is a political lie going around that she supposedly lied and liars repeat it.

So you are going with, she never tired to enlist or she tried to enlist? If the former then she has to be lying. If the latter then it goes completely against everything else she has done in life.

IF she did try and enlist I am thinking she was making a political statement and really wanted the result she said she obtained. But in reality she just made the story up.

Stop giving them handouts when the reason they don't make much is THEIR lack of skills. Walmart didn't cause them to have low skills. If Walmart is paying them a wage equivalent to their skills, and they are, stop giving them something the rest of us pay for.

I bet if I stuck your ass in a WalMart, you wouldn't last a week before a customer complained about you or you failed to stock shelves efficiently.

Like I said. They'll never amount to a damn thing as long as they use that as an excuse.

Okay. no problem. Then let's have every time that a black person is refused a job, his employer has to show that the white person he did hire was more qualified.

Otherwise- big ass lawsuit.

Forum List

Back