Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

So lemme get it straight... the Top 1% run the GOP, and they want illegals flooding into the country where the Democrats are eventually going to make them loyal Democrat voters.
You'll never get anything straight as long as you mindlessly parrot your MessiahRushie.

That's right! You have all our jobs overseas and everyone is working 3 part time jobs at Wendy's, CVS and Wal-mart now. ..Get used to the new economy!
The people working PT are mostly working PT only because they want to work PT.
The number working PT who would rather work FT has been declining under Obama.
Stop mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies.

Do you count Hillary's 8 years as 1st "Lady" in those 30. That's not public service. That's being married to someone elected to office.

And being involved in policy, causes, advocating policy. personally, I would love to have the First Lady be just his wife. That's not the system we have. We expect them to do stuff.

All Bastard Barack has is claims he did so much educationally yet all we have is sealed records.

And the fact he was named head of the Harvard Law Review.

and the fact he got a JD.

Hillarys time as first lady gave her more experience than any of the current 15 Republican candidates

Only to a Hillary supporter. I bet you think she earned the position by actually doing something.

So lemme get it straight... the Top 1% run the GOP, and they want illegals flooding into the country where the Democrats are eventually going to make them loyal Democrat voters.
You'll never get anything straight as long as you mindlessly parrot your MessiahRushie.

You'll never get anything straight as long as you pucker up to your MessiahBlackie.

That's right! You have all our jobs overseas and everyone is working 3 part time jobs at Wendy's, CVS and Wal-mart now. ..Get used to the new economy!

Oh yes.. things are just lovely out there in flyover country!

Do you count Hillary's 8 years as 1st "Lady" in those 30. That's not public service. That's being married to someone elected to office.

And being involved in policy, causes, advocating policy. personally, I would love to have the First Lady be just his wife. That's not the system we have. We expect them to do stuff.

I bet you think she earned that position.

All Bastard Barack has is claims he did so much educationally yet all we have is sealed records.

The fact he is black has more to do with what he's been handed than anything. The AA President.

Our flag does not fly because the wind blows it. Our flag flies on the last breath of every American service man and woman who died protecting us.

Oh yes.. things are just lovely out there in flyover country!
Well they are NOT working 3 jobs in flyover country because they have to as you just lied about in your previous post!

In Jan 2009 there were 8,046,000 working PT who wanted to work FT and now there are 5,767,000

Hillary DID try to join the Marines....to thank them for their service, but she had problems reaching them due to all that sniper fire!

Hillarys time as first lady gave her more experience than any of the current 15 Republican candidates

Only to a Hillary supporter. I bet you think she earned the position by actually doing something.

As first lady, Hillary saw the inner workings of the White House, discussed day to day issues, attended cabinet meetings, met with Congress, met with foreign leaders

None of the current Republicans have better experience

When all this bullshit on Carson came out, I said... Hillary tells more (and bigger) lies before breakfast every morning.

very possibly. But Hillary also has a history of 30+ years in public service and a record we can scrutinize.

All Uncle Tom Carson has are these anecdotes about how awesome he is, as he's never held a public office.
^ that

CrusaderFrank

As first lady, Hillary saw the inner workings of the White House, discussed day to day issues, attended cabinet meetings, met with Congress, met with foreign leaders

I don't guess being a Senator involves any of those things.

What they don't have that matters to the left is a vagina.

Actually, as we were repeatedly reminded about President Obama ...it does not

You don't understand how the left does this... watch and learn... You have to exploit race, gender or economic status when it gives you an advantage and denigrate or ridicule it when it doesn't fit the agenda. If it's a Democrat who is black, female, or came from poverty... that's courageous and glorious... when it's a Republican, they are Uncle Toms, nut jobs and hypocrites. There is an art to talking out of both sides of your mouth, it's all about the agenda.

Actually, as we were repeatedly reminded about President Obama ...it does not

His skin color is all that mattered to you. You didn't care that another unqualified black got in a government job only that he did.

Its really funny Joe how you think everyone is in your miserable shoes. Worry about your own petty existence. Deal with it. Your assumption that we're all victims like you claim to be is a fools errand

Sounds like it sux to be you.

Naw, it's awesome to be me... I probably make more than you do, BOY.

But if you don't think all you folks in JesusLand haven't been fucked by the One Percent, you are delusional.

I didn't concede anything, sewer rat. I said I wasn't here to debate Reagan. If you want to start a Reagan thread, perhaps I will comment. This thread isn't a Reagan debate thread... or are you 'special' to comprehend the concept of thread topics?

Again, Concession of the point, duly noted. The Sad thing is, Reagan screwed you and you still think he was wonderful. The true mark of a con man.

No wonder you like Uncle Tom Carson.

Forum List

Back