Hillary Clinton 2020

I've changed my mind on Beto. I'm now for Amy K or Biden or even Mayor Pete.

Klobuchar would probably make a decent president, but she's going nowhere because she is too mainstream for the Democratic electorate which has moved far to the left.

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?

View attachment 235775

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel the Bern...of communism and loss of property rights.

It would be nice to see a decent man in the White House.

yea if he doesnt die first year in....

Which is why we have Vice Presidents.

Bernie will be just fine.

A much better choice than our current narcissistic president.

The country desperately needs her leadership! She has my vote! What do you think?
You desperately need to be gifted some special blankets.
Embroidered thusly:
Trump_president_elect_main-qimg.png

View attachment 235775

then vote for him....i wont vote for anyone 70 or over for President or VP.....the most stressful job around,Bernie had a heart attack just campaigning,wait until the stress of the office and the grief the republicans are going to give him starts happening........

Is it okay for them to ignore the voters? Electing the president wasn't supposed to be a popularity contest, so of course they can, unless state law prohibits it. And large states should not be able to completely override the will of smaller states.

If the whole purpose of actually electing "electors" instead of just having votes per state was to send guys to Washington to actually deliberate, why have actual people at all?

Technically, the Founding Slave Rapists put TWO blocks in there to keep a madman from getting in.

1) The electors.
2) The final results have to be approved by Congress.

What should have happened is that someone should have said, "Oh My God, Trump is nuts!" and put a stop to it. They didn't.

Obviously, they disagreed with you.

You dropped a Bloody tampon
In the hallway.

Please be considerate to others when on your period.

A mother and father should not have to sit their teenage son down and tell him he may be stopped, arrested, and potentially shot because of the color of his skin

Secretary Clinton will make sure that happens!

I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER!

I don't think she has the health or stamina to make it through the primary

I know, man, a bunch of Russian Trolls told us how sick she was.

On a serious note, the reason I don't think she should run is that a large chunk of the population has such a visceral reaction to her that running her would create support for Trump.
Russian trolls faked the video of her weak ass passing out before getting in the limo? Oh, that was the bourbon.

View attachment 235775

then vote for him....i wont vote for anyone 70 or over for President or VP.....the most stressful job around,Bernie had a heart attack just campaigning,wait until the stress of the office and the grief the republicans are going to give him starts happening........

If Bernie is the nominee I will most definitely vote for him.

Forum List

Back