Hillary Clinton: Aliens May Have Visited Us Already

I believe it is extremely likely that there's aliens! When you consider there's already nearly a dozen possibly habitual zone planets(.5 to 1.25 solar flex) under twice our radius out of a super tiny number of planets(under 2,000).

I'd be surprised if there weren't aliens.

Last edited:

The closest is 219 light years to us.

Even if an alien race captured the technology to fly at light speed, it would be a hell of a commitment to get to us!

Wolf 1061c is 13.7 light years
Gliese 832 c is 16.1 light years
Gliese 667 Cc is 23.6 light years

But,, yeah they'd need to know something we don't.

Yes, it is possible that aliens may have visited us already. I believe they are trying to get their hands on our pyramid grain storage technology.

Even if an alien race captured the technology to fly at light speed, it would be a hell of a commitment to get to us!

With our current level of understanding of physics and modes of transportation, yes. With quantum teleportation or other as yet unknown methods of transporting things, maybe, maybe not.

Ever notice that the nasa "live feeds" from space explorers are not really live . NASA goes over the images before releasing them.

Why? Afraid people might see somthing ??

Any life "out there" ?? No: don't think so. Mind you: it didn't garner too many votes for Romney.

Greg

Ever notice that the nasa "live feeds" from space explorers are not really live . NASA goes over the images before releasing them.

Just to make sure no-one's picking their nose.

Greg

they are already here, they crossed the mexican border and were flown in from syria

They learned their lesson

luna26_05.jpg

the only aliens in the US are illegal and they are from mexico and central America, not the planet xenon.

could there be life elsewhere in the unverse? Of course. Will we ever meet them? very doubtful.

Jimmy Carter believed in them. Should we believe Hillary?

Clinton: Aliens may have visited us already

I have no problem with Hillary's statement. There are just too many credible UFO sightings to dismiss the existence of UFO. Many of the sightings simply cannot be explained as hoaxes, weather balloons, military aircraft, or atmospheric phenomena, etc., etc.

My wife saw a UFO in the mid-1990s. I was in the car but was asleep. Being a military wife and having lived on several military bases, she had seen many military helicopters and fighters. She said the object that she saw looked nothing like any military aircraft she had ever seen. She tried to wake me up, but by the time I was fully awake, the UFO had departed. She was very shaken up by the incident and described the object to me in detail. She said it looked like, well, a flying saucer.

Last edited:
Carter said he'd release UFO files if elected. He didn't.

Bubba said he'd release UFO files if elected. He didn't.

Hitlery will say she'll release UFO files if elected. She won't.

With our current level of understanding of physics and modes of transportation, yes. With quantum teleportation or other as yet unknown methods of transporting things, maybe, maybe not.

Due to the vastness of time and space, the chances of an intelligent race with the capability to reach us existing in and showing up in our particular time frame are ... astronomical.:rolleyes:

Due to the vastness of time and space, the chances of an intelligent race with the capability to reach us existing in and showing up in our particular time frame are ... astronomical.:rolleyes:

Maybe true. Maybe not. It is entirely possible for entire civilizations to have risen, fallen, suns burned out, planets hit by massive objects, wiping out populations etc, outside of our timeframe such that they and we never overlapped in terms of our existences as races.

It's also possible that there is other life and civilizations in existence right now. The universe is too vast, and we've explored too tiny a fraction to really know.

Now also having the capability to reach us. Hmmm. I guess it would depend on how long they were of, let's say, at least equivalent intelligence relative to humans.

Our study of physics is what a few/several hundred years old and we can pull of some pretty decent tricks and are sniffing around the edges of some potentially transformative technologies. A civilisation with comparable intellect that had been on science/physics for a few tens of thousands of years may well have figured out some stuff in these areas that would make us look not so advanced at all.

I'm not claiming to know or even have that strong of an opinion on whether this is happening now. Do I think it's possible that there is advanced life somewhere out there? Sure.

Forum List

Back