Hillary Clinton Cancels Speaking Event Hearing Benghazi Victims Mother Would Be There

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
You read it right, she cancelled a speaking engagement to 700 people in San Diego after finding out the mother of a dead Benghazi victim, American soldier Sean Smith, was going to be there. Apparently Hillary is brave enough to dodge sniper bullets in Bosnia but can't face a Benghazi victims mother. This shows pure cowardice and a guilty conscience at heart. She would make a terrible president just like the putative president that is not constitutionally eligible to meet the requirements to hold the office.

Watch the video:
Hillary Clinton Flees Protest Led by Mother of Man Murdered in Benghazi | FrontPage Magazine)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Shoot! Poor cons will miss the chance to make another spectacle over the tragic deaths of those people!

Sorry cons. I hope you feel better later.

So do you agree that Hillary did the right thing and not face the mother of the patriotic dead American?

as the old bitter bimbo hag says's "what differance does it make now" ??

Shoot! Poor cons will miss the chance to make another spectacle over the tragic deaths of those people!

So do you agree that Hillary did the right thing and not face the mother of the patriotic dead American?

She certainly spared them an exploitation by bloodthirsty republicans

• Banned

She certainly spared them an exploitation by bloodthirsty republicans
One more time. Do you agree that Hillary did the right thing and not face the mother of the patriotic dead American? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Kinda like the way liberals made a spectacle of our dead soldiers when bush was president? You forgot how to count once obama became president.

Kinda like the way liberals made a spectacle of our dead soldiers when bush was president? You forgot how to count once obama became president.

How many dead soldiers? Maybe you're the one who forgot to count :cool:

as the old bitter bimbo hag says's "what differance does it make now" ??

hillary-2016.jpg

Forum List

Back