Hillary Clinton Compares Russia Moves To Nazi Aggression

Hard to have much reaction according article this is what two people who attended the event are saying she said the comparison is accurate enough if Clinton made the statement or if it's being repeated accurately who knows.

I expect denigration of President Putin. It's easier than trying to justify their own loser.

Wow, can't wait to hear reactions to this. < my comment

Clinton compared the Russian government’s issuing passports in Ukraine to pre-World War II actions taken by Germany, two fundraiser guests say. Her first comments since Putin’s troops entered Ukraine on Saturday.
<more>

1688544_741450625879476_328229469_n.jpg

She is very right! Sounds like the first shots of a Presidential campaign.

Clinton compared the Russian government’s issuing passports in Ukraine to pre-World War II actions taken by Germany, two fundraiser guests say. Her first comments since Putin’s troops entered Ukraine on Saturday.
<more>

That was an unintelligent comment on her part. I think that she probably run for President and she was trying to demonstrate that she can be "tough" on Russia . I think her better course, would have been to emphasize DIPLOMACY and not tough talk.

Clinton compared the Russian government&#8217;s issuing passports in Ukraine to pre-World War II actions taken by Germany, two fundraiser guests say. Her first comments since Putin&#8217;s troops entered Ukraine on Saturday.
<more>

That was an unintelligent comment on her part. I think that she probably run for President and she was trying to demonstrate that she can be "tough" on Russia . I think her better course, would have been to emphasize DIPLOMACY and not tough talk.

Agreed. I'll be very disappointed if she joined the "Strutting Banty Rooster Team".

Last edited:

Clinton compared the Russian government&#8217;s issuing passports in Ukraine to pre-World War II actions taken by Germany, two fundraiser guests say. Her first comments since Putin&#8217;s troops entered Ukraine on Saturday.
<more>

Agreed. I'll be very disappointed if she joined the "Strutting Banty Rooster Team".
Like Putin?

Like Putin?

Putin wasn't strutting. Russia is allowed up to 25,000 troops in Crimea. 1997 agreement is out there between Ukraine and Russia. And he had the agreement for the naval base to extend past 2017 by another 25 years.

These are treaties.

Oh and just so you know, I'm not just hitting at Obama or Kerry or any other US politician. I'm really pissed at more than a few in my government, in my conservative party.

I personally think Hillary should have taken a more diplomatic approach and distancing herself from the name callers and and chest thumpers. More statesman - like.

The USA only has one President at at time no matter if he's a complete fucking joke.

She needs to shut the fuck up

If Hillary gets elected President, not only will she be the first female President we have ever had but also the ugliest President too. She looked like shit on tv today.

If Hillary gets elected President, not only will she be the first female President we have ever had but also the ugliest President too. She looked like shit on tv today.

Quick question...................what do looks have to do with a person being a good President or not?

I thought it was about leadership, diplomacy and doing good for the country.

But................I guess after the Wasilla Chihuahua fiasco, you people on the right think that looks matters more than brains.

Shit.............if the President looked like the Elephant Man, but was smart and could lead this country well, I wouldn't really care how they looked on television.

Oh yeah......................that's one of the things you can blame on television, because before that, it didn't really matter how someone looked, but after the networks started televising debates and speeches, somehow it started to matter.

Like I said, I'm more concerned with the President being a good leader rather than a beauty pageant contestant.

<more>

Really? She should emphasize diplomacy? I thought you right wing war mongers were looking for another war, at least...................that's what the GOP has been calling for lately.

Forum List

Back