Hillary Clinton: Corrupt, lying, dishonest

So much so, we should instead elect this:

According to tax records, Trump’s foundation has subsisted entirely on donations from others since 2008, when Trump gave his last personal donation. This year, the Trump Foundation made its most wide-ranging request for donations yet: It set up a public website, donaldtrumpforvets.com, to gather donations that Trump said would be passed on to veterans’ groups.

But the Trump Foundation never registered under article 7A of New York’s Executive Law, as is required for any charity soliciting more than $25,000 a year from the public. One important consequence: Trump’s foundation avoided rigorous outside audits, which New York law requires of larger charities that ask the public for money.

Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising by N.Y. attorney general’s office

You are aware that that Attorney General is a Hillary supporter, is a Democrat super-delegate and serves on the New York Democratic Party?

And that somehow negates the fact that the Trump foundation lacks the proper credentials?

No iut doesn't but were he not running for President, nothing would be said.

Hence why this is in politics. Because he is running for President, primarily on a platform of "my opponent is dishonest and corrupt."

Do you realize that nothing about this arrangement is corrupt?

Seems like they need to apply for a license and they are ready to continue... just some paperwork. Nothing corrupt about it.

And that somehow negates the fact that the Trump foundation lacks the proper credentials?

Hence why this is in politics. Because he is running for President, primarily on a platform of "my opponent is dishonest and corrupt."

What happened to the money that was raised for Haitian relief that was put in the hands of the Clintons???>

Sounds like a good subject to start your own thread about.

While I have no dog in this fight because I refuse to get sucked in to voting in this banana republic, my point is that there is nothing that Trump may or may not have done that is even in the same stratosphere of what the Clinton and Bush crime families have pulled off...no way, no how.

What happened to the money that was raised for Haitian relief that was put in the hands of the Clintons???>

Well, Chelsa did purchase a $10 Million dollars apartment and Bill made a few trips to that island on the Lolita Express.

1 - "$10 million dollars" is redundant.

2 - Chelsea is married to a loaded Jew.

Her father-in-law was charged with 69 counts of fraud and sentenced to prison.

:gives:

Do you realize that nothing about this arrangement is corrupt?

Seems like they need to apply for a license and they are ready to continue... just some paperwork. Nothing corrupt about it.

Oh, of course not. Just an NPO taking donations from the public that are then used to buy political favors and shiny toys for Donny, while failing to submit the necessary paperwork and disclosures that would require significant auditing and trigger regulatory oversight. Nothing corrupt about that at all....

While I have no dog in this fight because I refuse to get sucked in to voting in this banana republic, my point is that there is nothing that Trump may or may not have done that is even in the same stratosphere of what the Clinton and Bush crime families have pulled off...no way, no how.

pesky lillte facts like that never register with the clinton apologists or that voting is a waste of time.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back