Hillary Clinton is FULL ON LYING now about the plight of poor black thugs.

I met with a group of mothers who's children were either killed by police or some crazy white man because their music was too loud.

Pandering lying bitch. I don't believe her for one minute.

Black people have a very high rate of abortion, and I think that's screwing up their heads.

Like you lied about Mizzou?
That was an opinion shittingbull. I would compare her lies to you claiming to be an Indian

Opinion? Sure, felon, sure...
Troubled child from foster care. Juvenile prison. Adult prison. Trade school in prison. College after prison. Business owner of 25 years.

Any other time a liberal would be singing my praises. After all you dumbfucks are all about unjust incarceration and emptying our prisons. But because YOU ARE A HACK it is used as a weapon instead.

Blacks murder at 5 times the white rate and earn their ticket into our prisons for violent crimes. What should we do? Legalize it just for them???

Blacks need to be reasonable.

That was an opinion shittingbull. I would compare her lies to you claiming to be an Indian

Troubled child from foster care. Juvenile prison. Adult prison. Trade school in prison. College after prison. Business owner of 25 years.

Any other time a liberal would be singing my praises. After all you dumbfucks are all about unjust incarceration and emptying our prisons. But because YOU ARE A HACK it is used as a weapon instead.

Maybe if you stopped calling me disparaging names - I'd stop calling you "felon". If you want respect - give some.

Maybe if you stopped calling me disparaging names - I'd stop calling you "felon". If you want respect - give some.
Ok shittingbull deal!

Forum List

Back