Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....
4fa591d0dcc6ecb4d26b97cc73904412

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.
at least Reagan wasn't in the body of an average 70 yr old, even doctors were amazed of his excellent condition for a man his age, then look at the Clinton's, both already look 80, why cant they both just move to Florida and call it a night already!
And Reagan took a bullet, a chest wound no less and went back to work!

People age at different rates and that's just fact. Some stay youthful for a long time. Cher and Lena Horne come to mind. But Hillary is aging quickly, VERY quickly. See photo below....

This picture was taken yesterday. Looks like Mitch McConnel with long hair. Shes aging hard NOT just on the outside but ALSO on the inside. Now they SAY she fell and hit her head and had a blood clot. Strokes are CAUSED by blood clots and odds are she had a mini stroke and fell and hit her head. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and THAT is what is telling me they are LYING about what went down.

Their STORY about dehydration does NOT play either. When your body is UNABLE to tell your mind you need a glass of water YOUR wiring harness IS screwed up. There SO off the mark calling this as that they MIGHT want to think again democrats. She had a half DOZEN people standing around here at ALL times and STILL dehydrated?

She is aging on the inside RAPIDLY. THIS woman does not have four years of HIGH stress job abilities in her. the campaign MIGHT kill her. So you democrats may want to open your field and get some more folks. Just being honest with you here democrats that's all.

NO person who ever DIED on the trail ever served ONE DAY in office. And as much as you want to be there I have a VERY strong feeling she will not. I think you democrats should stop your support for her on sheer morals and ethics. NOT hers but YOURS.

Your pushing her and her alone COULD very well lead to her death. I TRULY suggest YOU think about it.
at least Reagan wasn't in the body of an average 70 yr old, even doctors were amazed of his excellent condition for a man his age, then look at the Clinton's, both already look 80, why cant they both just move to Florida and call it a night already!
You'll have to prove that one. Link?

He did have the body of an old man and he also had a very confused look on his face all the time.

Hillary and Bill look like normal people in their mid 60s, they're happy, always joking around and both so intelligent. You can't say that about any of the last 3 republican presidents.

Edited to add: Carter looks younger now than Reagan looked then.

And Reagan took a bullet, a chest wound no less and went back to work!
Just so he could forget what the hell was going on......

Why didn't Hillary mention her age in the video, people need to know these things!
She had her final paper at the university sealed. The one praising Communists. She had her medical record sealed. Shes hiding.
wasn't meeting George Washington as a child one of her accomplishments?
Yeah old Reagan's running buddy George Washington....They scalped pubes of Indians when they were in the French and Indian war together..

...Hell, voters have been wasting their votes for over a half century now. So, that boat don't float. And, voting for "the lesser of two evils" is just stupid, dumb, and nothing more than a cheap excuse to aid and abet the crooks that have sold us out. Try preaching that dumb sermon to someone that doesn't know any better. I was born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. Voters need to wake up and smell the coffee before there is no more coffee to smell. It's laughable and pathetic to hear people say "lesser of two evils", and "wasting votes". What exactly has voting for professional politicians gotten anyone over the past half century or so? Look at where we are now, and the sad shameful state of this once great nation. Yet, voters continue to play the game, and by doing so, they aid and abet the ones doing the damage. Go figure.
You are both right and wrong.

But you do not change people's minds by calling them stupid,right?
They're not going to change regardless. And, I call it like it is. What do you call it when voters continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result? Do you have a better word for it? If so, what is it?
Pragmatism.

461439226.jpg

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter speaks at a press conference on Jan. 12, 2015

this was the Time headline in 1995.

SNIP:
BOB DOLE: FACING THE AGE ISSUE
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
By Michael Duffy and Nancy Gibbs Monday, July 31, 1995
Subscriber content preview.
Subscribe now

BOB DOLE FACING THE AGE ISSUE - TIME

SNIP:
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
Subscribe now

i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.

SNIP:
Subscribe now

i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.
You have never been married, or you have and hate is the only thing you got out of it...

John McCain proved you're never too old to run for president. He was older than Hillary and got over 58 million votes.

SNIP:
Subscribe now

Notice no Headline from anyone on HER AGE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's all the people in the shadows of our government we need to worry about. And with Democrats they are all Foreigners and communist like George Soros, running them.

...Hell, voters have been wasting their votes for over a half century now. So, that boat don't float. And, voting for "the lesser of two evils" is just stupid, dumb, and nothing more than a cheap excuse to aid and abet the crooks that have sold us out. Try preaching that dumb sermon to someone that doesn't know any better. I was born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday. Voters need to wake up and smell the coffee before there is no more coffee to smell. It's laughable and pathetic to hear people say "lesser of two evils", and "wasting votes". What exactly has voting for professional politicians gotten anyone over the past half century or so? Look at where we are now, and the sad shameful state of this once great nation. Yet, voters continue to play the game, and by doing so, they aid and abet the ones doing the damage. Go figure.
You are both right and wrong.

But you do not change people's minds by calling them stupid,right?
They're not going to change regardless. And, I call it like it is. What do you call it when voters continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result? Do you have a better word for it? If so, what is it?
Pragmatism.
That word doesn't explain the repetition over a long period of time.

The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.

Forum List

Back