Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

Mrs.BJ is not too old.

However she is a known liar, a terrible elitist and statist, and awfully corrupt. But hey...she is typical of American pols...just worse then most.

If the American people elect her, after electing an unaccomplished no name back bencher from IL, they are dumber than I expected.

Last edited:
I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

Ehh... They would have the vice president....

Hillary is going to probably pick a youthful vice...

Anyway this is the lamest attempt at trying to find a fault in the a Democratic candidate from a guy who is supporting a complete no hoper due to a deranged complex....

This thread is just funny.

this was the Time headline in 1995.

SNIP:
BOB DOLE: FACING THE AGE ISSUE
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
By Michael Duffy and Nancy Gibbs Monday, July 31, 1995
Subscriber content preview.
Subscribe now

BOB DOLE FACING THE AGE ISSUE - TIME
i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.

Notice no Headline from anyone on HER AGE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's all the people in the shadows of our government we need to worry about. And with Democrats they are all Foreigners and communist like George Soros, running them.
this was the Time headline in 1995.

SNIP:
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
Subscribe now

i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.

Notice no Headline from anyone on HER AGE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's all the people in the shadows of our government we need to worry about. And with Democrats they are all Foreigners and communist like George Soros, running them.
right, no one has actually said "70 Year Old Hillary Clinton" when delivering the latest stories". Unlike with John McCain, back when he was running, they made sure his face with no make up made the front page.
And they put makeup on JFK and not Nixon and talked about how tired Nixon looked.

Nixon did not know how to face a camera and was fidgity

JFK was calm and looked directly at the camera

Republican candidates will never mention Hillary's age, looks or weight. No one has to. It's self evident. She will be running against a much younger, vibrant, energetic man. Democrats have made themselves into the party of the old and tired. The democrats are making the Best Exotic Marigold White House .

I hope Republicans run on a platform of Hillary is old and ugly
What else do they have? Her foreign policy experience? If it's what they're talking about here, they've got nothing.
Hillary has foreign policy experience -- she can see Canada from New York.
Hardly, she was Secretary of State.

oh wow. and what was her big accomplishments doing that?
we'll wait with baited breath to hear them

I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

Anyway this is the lamest attempt at trying to find a fault in the a Democratic candidate from a guy who is supporting a complete no hoper due to a deranged complex....

I think Hillary will drop dead during the primaries.

Well well, no left leaning bias anywhere in the media. so they like to claim. BOTH from Time

snip;
Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age to Be President
April 3, 2015

Forget politics — she's biologically primed to be a leader
+ READ ARTICLE
At 67, Hillary Clinton is now a “woman of a certain age.” So much emphasis and worry are put on physical aging in women that the emotional maturity and freedom that can come at this time are given short shrift. That robs everyone of a great natural resource. For women of a certain age, it is our time to lead. The new standard for aging women should be about vitality, strength and assertiveness.

---------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton Biology and America s Next President

1995: and notice they have the word "radicalized" in the headline for Republican
snip:
Subscribe now
or Log-In

Bob Dole celebrated his 72nd birthday last Saturday, an occasion of more than passing significance. For it reminded the leaders of his party, the pundits searching for big issues and perhaps even a few real live voters of the thing Dole would most like them to ignore: if he were to win the presidency in 1996, he would be the oldest man ever inaugurated. Even if age doesn't matter, ideas do. At the very moment when voters have installed a generation of laser-guided, soul-driven Republican reformers, he finds himself cast as the embodiment of old-style, gear-grinding politics.

Well 72 is older than 70.....

What else do they have? Her foreign policy experience? If it's what they're talking about here, they've got nothing.

Funny, you have a lot to say but you don't know anything about her accomplishments. Typical uninformed Teabagger.

Well it wasn't serving slop to kids everyday...

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

Or maybe you will drop dead from your meltdown about Hillary here. Go figure...

Republican candidates will never mention Hillary's age, looks or weight. No one has to. It's self evident. She will be running against a much younger, vibrant, energetic man. Democrats have made themselves into the party of the old and tired. The democrats are making the Best Exotic Marigold White House .

yep, The party of old is about right. We can't get them out of government anymore unless on a gurney. Democrats especially. but they know their base will vote for them no matter. so why should they go

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

the only meltdown we've been seeing is from you dear. Go vote for her and be done with it

Funny, you have a lot to say but you don't know anything about her accomplishments. Typical uninformed Teabagger.
Well she DOES know how to scrub a server.

someone mentioned she will SELECT a young person as Vice President.

well remember when Bush Sr. did that? and Remember when McCain did that with not only a former Governor but a WOMAN to boot

They ripped them to shreds . Democrat if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all

someone mentioned she will SELECT a young person as Vice President.

well remember when Bush Sr. did that? and Remember when McCain did that with not only a former Governor but a WOMAN to boot

They ripped them to shreds . Democrat if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all
Who they got that's male and YOUNGER and known?
Who else is in the race? The Republicans first and second picks will come from the runners.

Who does the dem's have? NOBODY!

The rightwing media will do it for them
Turn Hillary into a victim and you lose

A young, charismatic, vibrant, energetic Republican could beat her....but he will be running on policies that are 40 years old. Now that is old and tired

...bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.

"math" has nothing to do with this woman (?) as DF stated, everyone ages differently, her body is more like a 99 y.o. and her brain..., if any, is about that of a baby chimpanzee, this woman (?) is a poser with few real accomplishments.., if any.

THREAD FAIL......., YES...., YOURS !!

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

the only meltdown we've been seeing is from you dear. Go vote for her and be done with it
Soo funny when you try to act so above it all, dear...

:lol:

Forum List

Back