Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

Ehh... They would have the vice president....

Hillary is going to probably pick a youthful vice...

Anyway this is the lamest attempt at trying to find a fault in the a Democratic candidate from a guy who is supporting a complete no hoper due to a deranged complex....

This thread is just funny.
I think Hillary will drop dead during the primaries.
Or maybe you will drop dead from your meltdown about Hillary here. Go figure...

Yepp. One could really get the feeling that little furious boy here wants a certain Democrat to die.

Republican Presidential Candidates

Ron Reagan age 69 in 1980
Bob Dole age 73 in 1996
John McCain age 72 on 2008

Hillary Clinton age 68 in 2016

Republicans......Hillary is TOO OLD to run for President
They want a female president young enough they can masturbate to her image...

someone mentioned she will SELECT a young person as Vice President.

well remember when Bush Sr. did that? and Remember when McCain did that with not only a former Governor but a WOMAN to boot

They ripped them to shreds . Democrat if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all

Problem is Republicans picked young and dim witted

With very heavy emphasis on "dim witted".

She has passed her mental and physical prime. Shes the "old war horse" now NOT presidential just the loud lone mouth crying from the tar pit of days gone by.

They called Carter and Ford statesmen because they were just to damn old to have an impact any more. THAT is where she is now. Her day HAS passed and the democrats NEED to start shopping and supporting NEW blood or wither and die like their aging relics of yester year.
Yea, but you know how damn stupid voters are. She'll get her share of votes.
Yeah but not enough to win and the BIGGER problem for democrats is they are ALL getting old. The Republicans have already been through this with Dole and McCain. Look at the field this time. It's a whole NEW game.

Republicans have more youth in party AND office now and democrats are STILL selling old war horses. Democrats are relying on the fact that the 50+ crowd is that same old Lawrence Welk group but that's NOT true. It's the 'boomers" this time.

And THEIR people THEIR leadership belongs to a group passed.
Boomers are simply NOT buy into going BACK to the days of George Wallace or Bull Conner. We ARE done with that generation AND the ones "trained" by it.
The problem is that voters are brainwashed into believing that they have to voter for either a Republican or a Democrat. Voters believe that they have no choice but to vote for a professional politician. That's exactly why this country is in the sad shameful shape that it's in now.
The Tea Party and the Libertarians have been making inroads BECAUSE of their youth. If you vote Tea Party OR Libertarian OR Republican ALL choices mean you are moving RIGHT.

Other then North Korea or Cuba what is LEFT of a democrat?
Party or labels mean absolutely nothing. I don't understand why people have to have a party or label. Wouldn't it be much better to call oneself an American, and vote for a pro-American? Just forget the party and label BS, and write-in a candidate. Send a strong message to professional politicians that we're no longer playing their game.

No reference to party should be allowed on a ballot.

That would be the easiest election reform we could make.

someone mentioned she will SELECT a young person as Vice President.

well remember when Bush Sr. did that? and Remember when McCain did that with not only a former Governor but a WOMAN to boot

They ripped them to shreds . Democrat if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all

Problem is Republicans picked young and dim witted
They may pick young and dim witted again with Rubio.

The GOP picking a Latino to be their nominee?

Well, maybe they will, but first, this must happen:

cold-day-in-hell.jpg

Bob Dole age 73 in 1996

Gotta love Republicans as they gear up for "Old Hag" Hillary

I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

Anyway this is the lamest attempt at trying to find a fault in the a Democratic candidate from a guy who is supporting a complete no hoper due to a deranged complex....

Yepp. One could really get the feeling that little furious boy here wants a certain Democrat to die.
NO, not at all Slats. I'm PRO-LIFE remember? I just think your taking an aged feeble senile person and making them the ONLY choice COULD harm them.

I'm SUGGESTING you be PRO-life in this case and put her in the home where she can't harm anyone.

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

NO, not at all Slats. I'm PRO-LIFE remember? I just think your taking an aged feeble senile person and making them the ONLY choice COULD harm them.

I'm SUGGESTING you be PRO-life in this case and put her in the home where she can't harm anyone.

I have no idea if you are pro-life, nor do I care. But one thing we all do know:

You are pro-boldface-type.

Bob Dole age 73 in 1996

Gotta love Republicans as they gear up for "Old Hag" Hillary
"Old Hag Hillary. I LIKE that! I may use it!

I have no idea if you are pro-life, nor do I care. But one thing we all do know:

Told you before. Show me the rule violation or piss off.

The Dims could do soooo much better than Swillary. It would serve them better and allow them to pick up far more swing voters than this divisive, polarizing, bitter old sot. Another, more-in-touch Dim candidate would also make the Republicans step up to the plate with what they consider their best. We'd then have the best our system could deliver from both sides to choose from. A win-win. But I'm dreaming. The Dims never do what's best for the country.

images

What are you incoherently babbling about this time, grandpapa?

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

the only meltdown we've been seeing is from you dear. Go vote for her and be done with it
How fucking funny coming from the queen of hysteria who's started meltdown threads like: Operation american spring US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You know Stats. i know women that have tits smarter then you.

You know Stats. i know women that have tits smarter then you.

like tits on a boar

Republican Playbook to defeat Hillary

1. Benghazi!
2. Quotes taken out of context
3. Bad photoshop
4. Blowjob references
5. BENGHAZI
6. Vince Foster, Whitewater....
7. email conspiracy theories
8 Claiming Hillary has no experience
9. Blaming Hillary for 9-11
10. Cankles