Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

this was the Time headline in 1995.

SNIP:
BOB DOLE: FACING THE AGE ISSUE
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
By Michael Duffy and Nancy Gibbs Monday, July 31, 1995
Subscriber content preview.
Subscribe now

BOB DOLE FACING THE AGE ISSUE - TIME
i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.

Notice no Headline from anyone on HER AGE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's all the people in the shadows of our government we need to worry about. And with Democrats they are all Foreigners and communist like George Soros, running them.

SNIP:
THE REPUBLICAN FRONT RUNNER TURNS 72. IS HE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT? AND IS HE TOO OLD-FASHIONED A POLITICIAN TO LEAD HIS RADICALIZED PARTY?
Subscribe now

i cant wait for the day when a headline reads something like this: Major Blunder for Hillary Clinton. Make-Up Mishap for Mrs. Clinton when most of her make up melted and slid down here face in Denver. Apparently her crowd of 200 fans were shocked after seeing her real face in the 90 degree weather.

Notice no Headline from anyone on HER AGE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It's all the people in the shadows of our government we need to worry about. And with Democrats they are all Foreigners and communist like George Soros, running them.
right, no one has actually said "70 Year Old Hillary Clinton" when delivering the latest stories". Unlike with John McCain, back when he was running, they made sure his face with no make up made the front page.

I hope Republicans run on a platform of Hillary is old and ugly

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

right, no one has actually said "70 Year Old Hillary Clinton" when delivering the latest stories". Unlike with John McCain, back when he was running, they made sure his face with no make up made the front page.
Do you always wear make-up?

I hope Republicans run on a platform of Hillary is old and ugly
The GOP is already driving hjer to victory with their anti-women and age discrimination, why those Chauvinist pigs will have Hillary and Warren on the same ticket...and the GOP women will secretly vote for them, just to stab at the men they know and dislike...

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

i have been pretty lucky, I have always looked 15 years younger, I am in my 50's, and not one wrinkle! then again, i never lay out in the sun. I know better.

The aging of democrat leaders is reflective of their philosophy of "seniority is everything", while meritocracy rules republicans. That's why we have young, innovative leaders in our party and democrats have these old people in charge.

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

i have been pretty lucky, I have always looked 15 years younger, I am in my 50's, and not one wrinkle! then again, i never lay out in the sun. I know better.
when you get to 70 let us know and well be the judge of your looks....

Upon entering the office of the President of the United State, Ronald Reagan was 69 years, 349 days old (just one month shy of his 70th birthday), then served 2,922 days as our president and then enjoyed a retirement of 5,615 days (more than double his 2-terms in office) before unfortunately dying in 2004.

He looked pretty damned old at 69 and yet, he was voted in to office. He also had a slew of medical problems, but that didn't keep him from getting elected.

When Hillary is sworn in, she have just turned 69 after the election of 2016, so she will be almost a year younger than Reagan was.

Righties are really, really, really, REALLY bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.
They're just afraid of her, they know she will do a great job. Rs always need somebody to hate.
Don't underestimate conservative hatred. Hatred fuels the Republican party.

Hillary Clinton Is Just To Damn Old

Shouldn't that read...

Hillary Clinton Is Just Two Damn Old

The aging of democrat leaders is reflective of their philosophy of "seniority is everything", while meritocracy rules republicans. That's why we have young, innovative leaders in our party and democrats have these old people in charge.
So Bone-her is speaker because of his merits,,,,,,HA!

Upon entering the office of the President of the United State, Ronald Reagan was 69 years, 349 days old (just one month shy of his 70th birthday), then served 2,922 days as our president and then enjoyed a retirement of 5,615 days (more than double his 2-terms in office) before unfortunately dying in 2004.

He looked pretty damned old at 69 and yet, he was voted in to office. He also had a slew of medical problems, but that didn't keep him from getting elected.

When Hillary is sworn in, she have just turned 69 after the election of 2016, so she will be almost a year younger than Reagan was.

Righties are really, really, really, REALLY bad at math and it comes back to bite them in the ass every time.

THREAD FAIL.
They're just afraid of her, they know she will do a great job. Rs always need somebody to hate.
Don't underestimate conservative hatred. Hatred fuels the Republican party.
It seems to be the only fuel they use.....except fear...

I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!

I didn't like this approach when it was directed at McCain and I don't like it now
The ones talking about age are beside themselves because she actually got into the race. I know, it's scary but she is running and there's nothing much you can do to stop her.
Stop her? Are you kidding? Hell I WANT her to run. One year in and she drops dead from a stroke. And the dem's have NOBODY.
RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!
Do you masturbate to your lucid dreams?

Well well, no left leaning bias anywhere in the media. so they like to claim. BOTH from Time

snip;
Hillary Clinton Is the Perfect Age to Be President
April 3, 2015

Forget politics — she's biologically primed to be a leader
+ READ ARTICLE
At 67, Hillary Clinton is now a “woman of a certain age.” So much emphasis and worry are put on physical aging in women that the emotional maturity and freedom that can come at this time are given short shrift. That robs everyone of a great natural resource. For women of a certain age, it is our time to lead. The new standard for aging women should be about vitality, strength and assertiveness.

---------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton Biology and America s Next President

1995: and notice they have the word "radicalized" in the headline for Republican
snip:
Subscribe now
or Log-In

Bob Dole celebrated his 72nd birthday last Saturday, an occasion of more than passing significance. For it reminded the leaders of his party, the pundits searching for big issues and perhaps even a few real live voters of the thing Dole would most like them to ignore: if he were to win the presidency in 1996, he would be the oldest man ever inaugurated. Even if age doesn't matter, ideas do. At the very moment when voters have installed a generation of laser-guided, soul-driven Republican reformers, he finds himself cast as the embodiment of old-style, gear-grinding politics.

RUN HER! RUN HER HARD!
Cept like....her vice president.

SNIP:
Subscribe now

SNIP:
Subscribe now

And they put makeup on JFK and not Nixon and talked about how tired Nixon looked.

How is Hillary going to stand up to Cruz in the debates? Over the years she often claims that "She Didn't Recall" events of which were questioned of her. and who doesn't remember back in the 90's when she used the excuse "I Dont Recall"?, I believe that was during a white-water grilling. Even at that young age, most of us recall our first day in school.

Forum List

Back