"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

Didn't the left say for almost two years now that Hillary was out of politics?

She is planning another run, just watch

Good grief, say it isn't so......but it does fit with her norm. Lose the campaign, swear to never run again, then run again anyway. :cuckoo:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result....

Lol she should run this time as a republican like Trump did maybe she will win.

:21:

but she still wouldn't win.....

That would be funny as hell, the entire USA heads would explode.

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

I don't click links from people I don't know so I didn't read the article.

I do know that the book she wrote and released last year is being released again this year with a new chapter at the end and she's been out on the road promoting that book.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the author of that article is actually writing about that book tour.

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

I don't click links from people I don't know so I didn't read the article.

I do know that the book she wrote and released last year is being released again this year with a new chapter at the end and she's been out on the road promoting that book.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the author of that article is actually writing about that book tour.

See, you could have learned something from the article.

and will cover the high-profile couple's thoughts on "one of the United States’ most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections," according to the event's organizer

The Witch....and her entourage....her Huma and all her morons....is marked...she will never be able to walk this earth in peace....

People want justice.....people want to see her and her entourage of moronic sheep..in jail and then hanged.

JUSTICE!

She couldn't draw a good crowd when she was running for president and the tickets were free, I'll be surprised if they make it beyond the first 4 cities.

There's no reason to give yourself a Clinton underware wedgy--she's just raising money for the DNC for the 2020 races--:auiqs.jpg:

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling, & foaming at the mouths. You;ve been well trained over the last 20 years.

th

Right wing talk show hosts will still today mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep their audiences awake-- :desk:

But here's a message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. I imagine some of you wished you would have listened to him about right now.

And yes there was a Republicans for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Now you're stuck with this.

6102-2T.jpg

payback is coming.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:

There's no reason to give yourself a Clinton wedgy--she's just raising money for the DNC for the 2020 races--:auiqs.jpg:

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling, & foaming at the mouths.

th

Right wing talk show hosts will still today mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep their audiences awake--

But here's a message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. I imagine some of you wished you would have listened to him about right now.

6102-2T.jpg

No, it's not for the DNC. This is how Bill and Hillary earn their living these days. Since Bill was president, they have earned $150,000,000 in speaking fees.

There's no reason to give yourself a Clinton wedgy--she's just raising money for the DNC for the 2020 races--:auiqs.jpg:

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Everytime Hillary Clinton's name is mentioned you'll come a running, barking, growling, & foaming at the mouths.

th

Right wing talk show hosts will still today mention her name within the first 10 minutes of their programs, just to keep their audiences awake--

6102-2T.jpg

No, it's not for the DNC. This is how Bill and Hillary earn their living these days. Since Bill was president, they have earned $150,000,000 in speaking fees.

Those speaking fees are donated back to the DNC dumbass. All other politicians, Mitt Romney, George Bush 1, and every other give speeches to raise money for their prospective parties.

Last edited:
In response to the thread title...

It appears to be around 210...215.
Is that Electoral Votes or pounds?
Oh, that’s right, she got more hits but not more runs

I don't know if I would be bragging about winning the electoral college vote on a mere accumulated vote total of 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust states, while getting your ass kicked by 3 million votes.

But go ahead--:auiqs.jpg:

95f24507-bf9a-4bd2-86ff-c946e11a6d9c.jpg

Electoral vote was like 320-220 which is large margin and popular vote like a 2.5% difference which is small margin

th

6102-2T.jpg

Those speaking fees are donated back to the DNC dumbass. All other politicians, Mitt Romney, George Bush 1, and every other give speeches to raise money for their prospective parties.

George Bush Senior and Souless mitt Romney, Obviously kept it to themselves

In response to the thread title...

It appears to be around 210...215.
Is that Electoral Votes or pounds?
Oh, that’s right, she got more hits but not more runs

I don't know if I would be bragging about winning the electoral college vote on a mere accumulated vote total of 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust states, while getting your ass kicked by 3 million votes.

But go ahead--:auiqs.jpg:

95f24507-bf9a-4bd2-86ff-c946e11a6d9c.jpg
Shit for brains...
More people voted for the conservative/libertarian side down the other side… So shut the fuck up
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

th

6102-2T.jpg

lol No they are not donated to the DNC, dumbass. The Clintons do some fund raising for Democrats, but the $150,000,000 they have earned in speaking fees is for themselves.

Electoral vote was like 320-220 which is large margin and popular vote like a 2.5% difference which is small margin

Trump won the election on an accumulated vote total of 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while getting his ass kicked by 3 million popular votes.

Furthermore, eveyone know that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. By an incompetent FBI director James Comey who broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occasions, the worst being releasing information on an investigation within 60 days of an election, he did it within 11 days of an election. Within those days millions of people were voting believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, and 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'

161102jamescomey9628336336_t755_ha71c92cfcff028e82354799f67c30e3074de5ad7.jpg

Vladimir Putin also played a big hand in the 2016 election--and James Clapper is convinced that Putin changed the outcome of the election. Click this link to redirect to that post on this board. Here you can see pictures of the Russian Facebook adds.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

There's a real dumbass sitting in the Oval office, and this video exemplifies it. There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.--

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper over a year ago. Apparently, several different foreign intelligence services were picking up Trump surrogates in daily routine spying operations of Russian assets since 2015. Here is that article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmatiion scroll down to Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

So I am real tired of hearing the bullshit that Trump won this election. He is the most illegitmate President to ever be be sworn into office, and a traitor at that.

Vote BLUE next month, because that's the only way you're going to get rid of him.

Last edited:

I think it's safe to say we know what he is up to [bet each of those cities has a rich "trailer park" history], my guess about her is that she found out about his 13 city tour and decided to become a stick in the spokes and tag along.

Forum List

Back