"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

I wouldn't hire her to run a laundromat.

The majority of people voted for her to run the country.

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

now what happened to the other 16 who were running for the GOP Potus.

Now this would be interesting to see if Biden will run, and if she will have him on the ticket as her running mate? Lol
O'Biden is stupid enough to do it. Just keep him off camera with little girls around.

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

Bullshit. She is government made. She and her rapist husband have been living off working taxpayers for decades.

And lets remember how much money she and Bill filched from those donating to the defunct Clinton Foundation.

They made millions of that bogus foundation.

Penelope sure is blind to the Clinton's

Why?

Because they were intelligent. I mean it was either her or Trump and most of knew Trump was a charlatan and fake.

LMAO Some charlatan and fake.

We have a booming economy.

UE is the lowest its been since 69.

People have more money in their pay checks.

People like the direction the country is taking.

Yeah. Some charlatan and fake guy he is.

You really are an idiot.

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

I don't click links from people I don't know so I didn't read the article.

I do know that the book she wrote and released last year is being released again this year with a new chapter at the end and she's been out on the road promoting that book.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the author of that article is actually writing about that book tour.

See, you could have learned something from the article.

and will cover the high-profile couple's thoughts on "one of the United States’ most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections," according to the event's organizer

I guess you don't know what her book is about.

It's titled "What Happened." It's about that unpredictable election with a couple new chapters added. I think this release is in paperback too.

I saw her interviewed for that book last week. It was all about the book and unpredictable elections with discussion on the new addition to the book.

The person is talking about this book tour.

You might want to read news from sources other than far right wing propaganda paranoia. That way you'll get something more to the truth.

Here's a tip. Canada has very strict laws on truth in media and the news. It's very illegal for anyone to lie in the media and news in Canada. So you're more likely to get truth from Canadian news sources. You might want to start there.

The sources you have now obviously aren't very reliable and are going out of their way to plant paranoia.

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

I don't click links from people I don't know so I didn't read the article.

I do know that the book she wrote and released last year is being released again this year with a new chapter at the end and she's been out on the road promoting that book.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the author of that article is actually writing about that book tour.

See, you could have learned something from the article.

and will cover the high-profile couple's thoughts on "one of the United States’ most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections," according to the event's organizer

I guess you don't know what her book is about.

It's titled "What Happened." It's about that unpredictable election with a couple new chapters added. I think this release is in paperback too.

I saw her interviewed for that book last week. It was all about the book and unpredictable elections with discussion on the new addition to the book.

The person is talking about this book tour.

You might want to read news from sources other than far right wing propaganda paranoia. That way you'll get something more to the truth.

Here's a tip. Canada has very strict laws on truth in media and the news. It's very illegal for anyone to lie in the media and news in Canada. So you're more likely to get truth from Canadian news sources. You might want to start there.

The sources you have now obviously aren't very reliable and are going out of their way to plant paranoia.

I guess you still haven't read the link.

Average ignorant Democrat voters, aka 'stupid Gruber Voters, are dumb enough to be willing to pay that much to listen to that crooked, criminal, sexual deviant-enabling, national security-compromising, primary-rigging, debate-cheating, foreign spy/Russian-paying 2-time loser for 45 minutes....they just don't have that much money....unless Russia or Soros supplements their incomes / pays them to go...

In response to the thread title...

It appears to be around 210...215.
Is that Electoral Votes or pounds?
Oh, that’s right, she got more hits but not more runs

I don't know if I would be bragging about winning the electoral college vote on a mere accumulated vote total of 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust states, while getting your ass kicked by 3 million votes.

But go ahead--:auiqs.jpg:

95f24507-bf9a-4bd2-86ff-c946e11a6d9c.jpg

Excuse me...but the Donald won 3 states by 101,000 votes.

AND...

You forgot to mention that HRC won 4 states by only 96,000 votes.

HRC won Calif by 4.5 million and the PV by 2.8 million. What does
that mean...nothing other than Trump whipped her fatass by 1.7
million in the other 49 combined

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.

One is a serial rapist and misogynist, the other is an enabler and bully.

Since they're not in position to sell their political favors, and nobody wants to hear them speak for half a mill a pop, they have to settle for "crumbs".

In response to the thread title...

It appears to be around 210...215.
Is that Electoral Votes or pounds?
Oh, that’s right, she got more hits but not more runs

I don't know if I would be bragging about winning the electoral college vote on a mere accumulated vote total of 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust states, while getting your ass kicked by 3 million votes.

But go ahead--:auiqs.jpg:

95f24507-bf9a-4bd2-86ff-c946e11a6d9c.jpg

Excuse me...but the Donald won 3 states by 101,000 votes.

AND...

You forgot to mention that HRC won 4 states by only 96,000 votes.

HRC won Calif by 4.5 million and the PV by 2.8 million. What does
that mean...nothing other than Trump whipped her fatass by 1.7
million in the other 49 combined

And I see that you haven't provided a single credible verifable link to any of that. In doesn't matter which states voted for what, in fact, it's astounding to me, that Trump got wiped out in his home state of New York, if you want to into that one--:auiqs.jpg: That usually doesn't happen.

The point is Trump won the electoral college vote based on 76K votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million votes.

sw161218c.jpg

Now for the REASON you should fix your MISTAKE-- go back to this link on this thread. and spend more than 2 seconds there. The longer Trump is in office the more damage he does to the Republican party and the credibility of this country.

Never before in this Nations history has the general assembly of the United Nations LAUGHED at a sitting U.S. President.
UN General Assembly Laughs as Trump Brags About His Administration

___laughingstock.jpg

And you might as well get a good look at what's coming at you next month. This was prior to Kavanaugh being in the news.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Last edited:

Don't you think she's probably just fundraising?

Where does it say anything about fund raisin?

Great. She looks well rested. Good speakers, both of them. Not crazy like Trump.
C'mon girl speak, speak!

Bullshit. She is government made. She and her rapist husband have been living off working taxpayers for decades.
Actually they are self made people

Forum List

Back