"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

Na, the reaper will save us.

About up to 38 mysterious whistleblower deaths now, death of the Democratic party, Death of Democracy, it's safe to say she is the Reaper of D.C.
the-face-you-make-when-you-have-to-testify-against-26050764.png

There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton is running again in 2020. She would crush Warren, Booker, Biden and the rest of the field without breaking a sweat. She will run because the wants to, or will be "drafted" into service once the Dems see the other candidates up on a stage debating each other. It wont be long.

The Dems might want her. I'm not sure Dems across America want her, but of course that's no problem. They'll just fix it like they did last time. Which means Trump 2020...heh

519e386f6573899fce8d84d0b2324c3c.jpg

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745
Hi Chops,I have a good mind to Report you to the Mods...For Exaggeration...These two people do not look like this DOCTORED pic,I wonder what the audiences will think overseas after shelling out US$745 when this decrepid sic old couple hobble out on stage?????If Hillary still looks like this,contact my friend Hossie,he may well be interested(sorry Hoss but I just had to say it...LOL steve...Chops...THIS IS BLATANT FALSE(FAKE) ADVERTISING

Bill and Hillary Clinton on Monday announced they will embark on an international 13-city speaking tour shortly after November's midterm elections, with tickets running as high as $745 and speculation swirling that the former secretary of state could announce yet another presidential bid.

Source: Bill, Hillary Clinton to embark on speaking tour amid #MeToo backlash -- with tickets topping $745

How do we encourage her?

Meaningless platitudes that stroke her ego.

Why won't Slick Willie stroke her ?

WYEHO?

How do we encourage her?

Meaningless platitudes that stroke her ego.

Why won't Slick Willie stroke her ?

WYEHO?

Hell no.

Yeah you're right, she is up to something ….

She's shearing sheeple @ $745 a head.

Can't blame her for that, if people are vapid enough to pay to listen to a has been drone on about what almost was and what will never be, then there's no reason she shouldn't cash in on it.

"Hoo-hoo-hoo, go on, take the money and run" -- Steve Miller Band, Take the Money and Run

Yup everyone who could make a buck like she can will make that buck.

If people are dumb enough to pay to hear what that old hag has to say, then she can shear as many who want to be sheared.

Oh, please please please PLEEEEASE run again Hildebeast! C’mon you can do it! Besides, what else do you have to do, run yourself silly chasing the Energizer Bunny all over Chappaqua?

Hi Chops,I have a good mind to Report you to the Mods...For Exaggeration...These two people do not look like this DOCTORED pic,I wonder what the audiences will think overseas after shelling out US$745 when this decrepid sic old couple hobble out on stage?????If Hillary still looks like this,contact my friend Hossie,he may well be interested(sorry Hoss but I just had to say it...LOL steve...Chops...THIS IS BLATANT FALSE(FAKE) ADVERTISING

I know right? Lol
I wonder what the mods will think if she was President? Hobbling on stage during the night at the Inauguration, as she mumbles through her inaugural Speech. As she talks about how she can continue to be receptive to the nation. And how much more money she can provide to the Iranians for oil. (Just to name a few of her previous accomplishments when she was former Secretary of State.)

I know right? Lol
I wonder what the mods will think if she was President? Hobbling on stage during the night at the Inauguration, as she mumbles through her inaugural Speech. As she talks about how she can continue to be receptive to the nation. And how much more money she can provide to the Iranians for oil. (Just to name a few of her previous accomplishments when she was former Secretary of State.)

You mean their money??

"Hillary Clinton is up to something."

yeah another public coughing spell

--LOL

Harrison Jones on Twitter

I'm kinda hoping she has another "falling down" event and maybe goes into a grand mal seizure and swallows her tongue.

Yes, I'm a bad person. :biggrin:
You and a lot of others who were stuck working with her.

It’s no secret about her being hated by everyone assigned to protect her.

And I imagine they all laugh at Trump behind his back. No one said anything when he was wearing shit paper on his shoe while climbing AF One.

I wouldn't hire her to run a laundromat.

The majority of people voted for her to run the country.

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

That was because they refused to see for who she really is. A filthy rich "I don't give a shit! I am on this for myself" bitch!
So, are you telling me that, since she ran the Secretary of State, she is "fit" to run the country? A majority wanted her to run since they had no choice. It was down to Trump and Clinton. Most didn't want Trump; so they want to the "corruptive" latter. Duh! Lol

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

now what happened to the other 16 who were running for the GOP Potus.

No I wanted a Democrat and actually I voted for her in the primary. She is really rich, not Trump broke. She is self made , her and her husband, didn't live off their daddy,

Now this would be interesting to see if Biden will run, and if she will have him on the ticket as her running mate? Lol

Bullshit. She is government made. She and her rapist husband have been living off working taxpayers for decades.

Forum List

Back