Hillary Clinton Might Go To Jail?

'I Want The Public To See My Email'

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton responded to intense scrutiny over her email practices on Wednesday, saying she has asked the State Department to make available her private email during her tenure as secretary of state.

"I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible," Clinton wrote in a tweet posted late Wednesday evening.

Attagirl, Hillary.

You really have put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party. There is nothing they could do that you would question

Not much - especially with the NaziCon alternatives on the right.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
'I Want The Public To See My Email'

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton responded to intense scrutiny over her email practices on Wednesday, saying she has asked the State Department to make available her private email during her tenure as secretary of state.

"I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible," Clinton wrote in a tweet posted late Wednesday evening.

Attagirl, Hillary.

You really have put your manhood in a blind trust for the Democratic party. There is nothing they could do that you would question

Not much - especially with the NaziCon alternatives on the right.

Thanks for confirming. At least you're honest. Maybe St Peter will give you your pecker back at the gate

VIDEO: In 2007, Hillary Said Secret Emails ‘Shredded’ The Constitution

daily caller ^ | 3-3-15
Hillary Clinton supporters are currently scrambling to minimize the significance of her using a private Gmail address to conduct all of her business as Secretary of State, but in 2007, Clinton herself took a decidedly different tack, saying that secret email accounts “shredded” the very Constitution of the United States. Clinton, then running for president, was speaking at the Take Back America conference held by the Campaign for America’s Future, and took the Bush administration to task for alleged violations of constitutional governance. “Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret...

Well, of course. This is democrat SOP. You have this one, then there's Obama's flop on the debt being irresponsible and unpatriotic until it's his, then there's the Senate democrats shrieking and running for the fainting couches when the Republicans talk about changing the filibuster rules (until they're in charge, of course), and on it goes.

I think Hillary's critics are blowing this out of proportion. She had valid reasons for not wanting to use the State Department's e-mail system, even if those weren't her main reasons for doing so. So far, as far as I know, there is no evidence that she misused classified info on her e-mail system or that her e-mail server was compromised. If such evidence has surfaced in the last 48 hours, I'm more than willing to stand corrected on that point.

Also, I wonder what we would be saying if a House panel controlled by Democrats demanded to see all of Condie Rice's State Department e-mails. I suspect many conservatives would argue that her e-mails were protected by executive privilege and that forcing her to turn over all her e-mails to a House panel would violate the separate of powers.

The Justice Department didn't have a problem prosecuting General Petraeus over trumped up charges concerning documents at his house.
That was over diary contents and related secure information ... Not emails or official correspondence.
Those charges resulted in nothing more than General Petraeus pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge because there was no criminal intent and his girlfriend had a security clearance.

Let's see if the Justice Department has the balls to charge Hillary Clinton with violation of the Federal Records Act.
I would bet they don't ... And the excuse machine throws a gear on this one.
Just another example of Democrats and hidden, missing or destroyed emails ... Probably not a connection there at all.

Edited to identify the applicable Act

Last edited:
there may be absolutely nothing in the emails of interest, that is not the point. If she were a corporation and did the same thing I do believe she would be in violation of the law. As she is in this situation.

I think Hillary's critics are blowing this out of proportion. She had valid reasons for not wanting to use the State Department's e-mail system, even if those weren't her main reasons for doing so. So far, as far as I know, there is no evidence that she misused classified info on her e-mail system or that her e-mail server was compromised. If such evidence has surfaced in the last 48 hours, I'm more than willing to stand corrected on that point.

Also, I wonder what we would be saying if a House panel controlled by Democrats demanded to see all of Condie Rice's State Department e-mails. I suspect many conservatives would argue that her e-mails were protected by executive privilege and that forcing her to turn over all her e-mails to a House panel would violate the separate of powers.

Condi Rice who? Or do you mean Sandy Rice who lied to the American people?

The issue isn't about turning over the emails ... It is about storing them off-site in an illegal manner.

The Justice Department didn't have a problem prosecuting General Petraeus over trumped up charges concerning documents at his house.
That was over diary contents and related secure information ... Not emails or official correspondence.
Those charges resulted in nothing more than General Petraeus pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge because there was no criminal intent and his girlfriend had a security clearance.

Let's see if the Justice Department has the balls to charge Hillary Clinton with violation of the Documents Act.
Just another example of Democrats and hidden, missing or destroyed emails ... Probably not a connection there at all.

What this does is just lowers the bar even more for public accessibility. This type of thing closes the door on an open door policy.

Her husband started the slide downward when he got off for lying under oath.

Let's see if the Justice Department has the balls to charge Hillary Clinton with violation of the Documents Act.

I bet you think Nixon resigned on trumped up charges too. Cons really do love their criminals.

The issue isn't about turning over the emails ... It is about storing them off-site in an illegal manner.

Colin Powell said he did the same thing, but it was a "different time". Well yeah, Shrub was POTUS.

Condi Rice who? Or do you mean Sandy Rice who lied to the American people?
Condi allowed 9/11 to happen.

Colin Powell said he did the same thing, but it was a "different time". Well yeah, Shrub was POTUS.

The current Justice Department charged and prosecuted General Petraeus for the same thing ... So let's stay with today.
You may have trouble with the idea of consistency ... But I don't.

OK.....how ammusing is it to see progressives shit the bit on Hillary's demise?? Classic!! I have to say.........giddy as hell over this!! Even alot of Dums are throwing her under the bus on this.
Which means..........this is about the Dums deciding they dont want the hag in 2016 so they are clearing the decks for people like Warren et. al. to follow Soetero.

Hillary is finally getting to hear the bell toll!!!

When CBS news is leading with this story every 5 minutes on the radio, only the pronounced meatheads dont get that the fix is in.:2up::boobies::boobies::boobies:

( gotta throw in the boobies emotion.........how miZerable are the feminist bulldogs feeling today? Alot of strap-on silliness happening in ghey-land today to get past it all!!!!:coffee:)

The current Justice Department charged and prosecuted General Petraeus for the same thing ... So let's stay with today.
You may have trouble with the idea of consistency ... But I don't.

How is it the SAME thing?

Violation of provisions in the Federal Records Act ... Like keeping them at your house.

Forum List

Back