Hillary Clinton Might Go To Jail?

but Mr Bill would be so lonely
I don't think I'm going out on a limb by stating those two have not done the horizontal bop since Bill got comfy with that blimp in the blue dress.

Then it's worked out
As long as she's out in time to be elected prez ...

Seriously, stop drooling.

Neither Colin nor Jeb are going to jail either.

As part of the penalty for violation of one of the laws she violated is a lifetime prohibition of holding any public office.

ooo ooo

The drunken, fake attorney says that Hillary has already been accused, tried and convicted of a crime.

:rolleyes:
Of course she committed a crime or crimes. Did you ever hear of res ipsa loquitor? She had a private email address on servers kept in her home. Ownership of that server was in a fake name. The fake name also had a completely fraudulent on line identity. The email address was registered the day she was sworn in and never used her official email.

That the home server wasn't secure is something we know because it was hacked by Guccifer who broke this story.

That's just the facts that we know so far. At the very least, what she did was similar to what David Petraeus just pled guilty to.

Let the games begin.

Everybody who ever watched Matlock has heard of that, but just because you put those words in a post doesn't mean they actually support your contention. It would be unprecedented for any Secretary of State to not use their personal E-Mail account. Bush's first SoS, Colin Powell did. His recent statement, by way of explanation, was that most of his official E-Mails were either to or from government addresses, and would be preserved that way. Bush's other Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, rarely used E-Mail at all. What exactly makes Hillary's use of personal E-Mail different or worse than the accepted and normal practices used by previous Secretaries of State?

It would be unprecedented for a SOS not to use prIVate email?? Did you just pull that out of your stupid ass?? Yeah, I think you did. Hey clown, did any other SOS have Their own servers too? Would not having your own servers be unprecedented? You're a fucking joke. Get the fuck out of my face.

She should go to jail! She not only had a personal email, but her own private server, which was hacked. Who knows how many state department secrets the bitch compromised. Yep her crimes are serious and indefensible.

Yep, couldn't happen to a more deserving bitch, but it won't happen under this regime.

She'll never go to jail, but if she has committed a felony that would disqualify her from being president.
That would be such a shame.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb by stating those two have not done the horizontal bop since Bill got comfy with that blimp in the blue dress.

Then it's worked out

As part of the penalty for violation of one of the laws she violated is a lifetime prohibition of holding any public office.

ooo ooo

The drunken, fake attorney says that Hillary has already been accused, tried and convicted of a crime.

Of course she committed a crime or crimes. Did you ever hear of res ipsa loquitor? She had a private email address on servers kept in her home. Ownership of that server was in a fake name. The fake name also had a completely fraudulent on line identity. The email address was registered the day she was sworn in and never used her official email.

That the home server wasn't secure is something we know because it was hacked by Guccifer who broke this story.

That's just the facts that we know so far. At the very least, what she did was similar to what David Petraeus just pled guilty to.

Let the games begin.

Everybody who ever watched Matlock has heard of that, but just because you put those words in a post doesn't mean they actually support your contention. It would be unprecedented for any Secretary of State to not use their personal E-Mail account. Bush's first SoS, Colin Powell did. His recent statement, by way of explanation, was that most of his official E-Mails were either to or from government addresses, and would be preserved that way. Bush's other Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, rarely used E-Mail at all. What exactly makes Hillary's use of personal E-Mail different or worse than the accepted and normal practices used by previous Secretaries of State?

It would be unprecedented for a SOS not to use prIVate email?? Did you just pull that out of your stupid ass?? Yeah, I think you did. Hey clown, did any other SOS have Their own servers too? Would not having your own servers be unprecedented? You're a fucking joke. Get the fuck out of my face.

Then get your face out of my crotch.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Greatest punishment is we put Hillary And Billy in jail in the same jail cell.
2. Hillary for known corruption emails destroyed, and Billy for child sex, and it *IS* a twelve year old, and *IS* he poked her into her pussy, with *IS* tiny pecker, real sex folks.
3. They would kill each other in a jail cell within two weeks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You libs can relax. That old political hack isn't ever going to see the inside of a jail cell. She's a Democrat. It will all die down in a couple of days. Not so if she was a Republican.

I'm still waiting for the Republicans who got us into a war based on lies to go to prison... but that ain't happening, either.
Because that isnt what happened? I realize facts dont matter to you so its pointless.

"I realize facts dont matter to you so its pointless."-Rabbi
I can safely say the same thing about you and that makes you a hypocrite.
You need to post a graph.
Facts matter. I only repeat facts. I call out people retailing falsehoods as facts. People like you.

You have never proved my facts wrong,,ever!
I can name two recent occasions where I quote facts that are indisputable and your refute was just your opinion because you couldn't find anything to dispute my facts. Which by the way is your well-known M.O.
The two subjects were the US economy's recovery when compared with other advanced countries and the other is the state of the US infrastructure.
You very, very, very rarely back your BS up with anything, just your ignorant opinion.
I said it before and I have no problem saying it again, there a many very good posters from the right, you aren't one of them.

You libs can relax. That old political hack isn't ever going to see the inside of a jail cell. She's a Democrat. It will all die down in a couple of days. Not so if she was a Republican.

I'm still waiting for the Republicans who got us into a war based on lies to go to prison... but that ain't happening, either.
Because that isnt what happened? I realize facts dont matter to you so its pointless.

Facts matter. I only repeat facts. I call out people retailing falsehoods as facts. People like you.

I can name two recent occasions where I quote facts that are indisputable and your refute was just your opinion because you couldn't find anything to dispute my facts. Which by the way is your well-known M.O.
The two subjects were the US economy's recovery when compared with other advanced countries and the other is the state of the US infrastructure.
You very, very, very rarely back your BS up with anything, just your ignorant opinion.
I said it before and I have no problem saying it again, there a many very good posters from the right, you aren't one of them.
It was self refuting. Because it is irrelevant how other countries are doing compared to ours. In the 1990s the rest of the world was in recession while we were experiencing a boom. The real measure is how this recovery stacks up against past recoveries, and why. And you don thave the chops for that discussion.
See, it's crap like that that tells me you're an intellectual flea-weight. That and the fact you cannot explain a single graph you post.

Then it's worked out

ooo ooo

Let the games begin.

Damn, talk about a drama queen. The ignorant ass has no idea what he's talking about, the hildabeast broke a law she pushed for as a senator.

Last edited:

It was self refuting. Because it is irrelevant how other countries are doing compared to ours. In the 1990s the rest of the world was in recession while we were experiencing a boom. The real measure is how this recovery stacks up against past recoveries, and why. And you don thave the chops for that discussion.
See, it's crap like that that tells me you're an intellectual flea-weight. That and the fact you cannot explain a single graph you post.

Bullshit.
And graphs,,,,,you are the only one on USMB who can't read graphs. No one and I mean no one, has ever had a problem understanding the graphs I post, except you.
Dumbfuck.

Colin Powell said he did the same thing, but it was a "different time". Well yeah, Shrub was POTUS.

The current Justice Department charged and prosecuted General Petraeus for the same thing ... So let's stay with today.
You may have trouble with the idea of consistency ... But I don't.

How is it the SAME thing?

Violation of provisions in the Federal Records Act ... Like keeping them at your house.

SecState using a personal email address is not a crime.

You NaziCons can masturbate to the fantasy of Hillary going to jail.

masturbation_o_201361.jpg

168284.jpg

tissues.jpg
I'm no Hillary fan but that is what is happening. Typical since Repub-voters only watch one tv channel. They all get the same script from Roger Ailes.

Colin Powell said he did the same thing, but it was a "different time". Well yeah, Shrub was POTUS.

The current Justice Department charged and prosecuted General Petraeus for the same thing ... So let's stay with today.

Violation of provisions in the Federal Records Act ... Like keeping them at your house.

For personal business you're right, for official business not so much. The law requires that any personal email use for official business be registered and recorded on official servers, the hildabeast pushed for that law when she was a senator.

Bullshit.
And graphs,,,,,you are the only one on USMB who can't read graphs. No one and I mean no one, has ever had a problem understanding the graphs I post, except you.
Dumbfuck.
Yes you're usual retort when shown to be wrong. "Bullshit." It's all youv'e got.
I challenge you to explain what you think the graphs show and you chimp out. Every. Single. Time. What are you scared of?

it is if its used for classified government business.

She'll never go to jail, but if she has committed a felony that would disqualify her from being president.
That would be such a shame.
That's the only way the cons could beat her. Keep dreaming.

More than likely, this story will drop off the front pages in just s few days. However, if she indeed has broken some laws here, it needs to be investigated.

Hildabeast is toast, all you libturds need to accept it.

Condi allowed 9/11 to happen.

Huh? The Bush administration had only been in office for less than 8 months when 9/11 happened. So is it really fair to blame Rice or anyone else in the Bush administration for the 9/11 attacks when Al Qaeda began preparing and training for the attacks in 1999?

Forum List

Back