Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician

Lol you guys are just sad that the only women you have representing your side are crazy Bachmann and poor pathetic little Sarah

are you 12 years old?
Palin worked her way from mayor of a city to being governor of a state, Hillary rode into politics off the back of her husband being President and then was APPOINTED SoS

so no, she hasn't done anything to EARN this, but you people are the American idol crowd these day, so we will be stuck with another person with not much expiring in anything except being a politician,just like Obama

Ah to be 12 years old again... before the days of having to be terrified that the right sings praises about Jessica Simpson, oops I mean Sarah Palin

wtf
you are 12, great

Lol you guys are just sad that the only women you have representing your side are crazy Bachmann and poor pathetic little Sarah

are you 12 years old?

Palin worked her way from mayor of a city to being governor of a state....

.....a la......

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

You Teabaggers make this tooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!!

Sixty-one percent of American voters approve of Clinton, a possible U.S. presidential candidate for 2016

Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician, poll shows | Reuters

It just proves how silly the electorate really is!

Hillary carried out on Obama's name ideas about foreign policy which are giving the world a great deal of harm as we speak, due to its goody-goody appeasement attitude towards the enemy!

She should probably be no worse than Obama as a President, but that is not saying much at all!:mad:

Popularity... Not much different in school as it is now... it really has nothing to do with ability, substance, achievement, honor, or anything else... and it is why the country is in the shithole it is in

I would argue that Hillary has quite a bit of ability (political skill), substance (stands by her beliefs; ex: supporting universal healthcare in the 90's when it was hugely unpopular), achievement (she nearly became the 1st woman President and imo should have), and is certainly not dishonorable.

I would have to disagree about her honor. She is a member of the most dishonorable profession this side of abortionist. As the saying goes, there is no honor among thieves. Maybe you can say she has more honor than her counterparts, but that is like saying honeybees give more honey than bumblebees.

Immie

Sixty-one percent of American voters approve of Clinton, a possible U.S. presidential candidate for 2016

Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician, poll shows | Reuters

Hillary carried out on Obama's name ideas about foreign policy which are giving the world a great deal of harm as we speak, due to its goody-goody appeasement attitude towards the enemy!

She should probably be no worse than Obama as a President, but that is not saying much at all!:mad:

Not a prob.

No one expects that much, from you, as it is.

:eusa_hand:

Not a prob.

Fuck off Shaman, you believed this ridiculous claim based on a poll of 1772, I would not castigate another person if I were you, you already sound like an idiot.

Not a prob.

Hey .... Mr. Shaman! :razz::D

images_zps9c060824.jpg

1772 people polled, well I guess Hillary is our next President. That about sums up the stupidity of the Left.

I would argue that Hillary has quite a bit of ability (political skill), substance (stands by her beliefs; ex: supporting universal healthcare in the 90's when it was hugely unpopular), achievement (she nearly became the 1st woman President and imo should have), and is certainly not dishonorable.

And I would laugh at your argument.. she may have political savvy, but support of a government overreach program, and almost winning another popularity contest (not an 'achievement') is hardly something to truly stand on.. and as for honor?? :rolleyes:

She was senator for 8 years. She has a law degree from Yale. She was secretary of state. She was fist lady and nearly became president herself.

Say all you'd like, but Hillary Clinton is still successful.

Millions of women have a law degree. I'm one of them. No doubt Hillary is successful. Mostly because she married well and hung in there where other women would have thrown the cheater out on his ass. Hillary really hasn't done anything except be lionized by the media. We know she went to Africa got drunk and danced at a bar. Nothing of any importance came out of that trip or any others either. Hillary is very successful at being a celebrity.

Not a prob.

Hey .... Mr. Shaman! :razz::D

images_zps9c060824.jpg

:lmao:

Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician
That says a lot about our Politicians.
Other than being First Lady, what experience did she have before running for the Senate?

Last edited:
1772 people polled, well I guess Hillary is our next President. That about sums up the stupidity of the Left.
She's the man and Bill gets to go back to the Oral Office with all that time on his hands.

The Oral Office !!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I might of just topped that in the Hagel thread in responding to one of your posts.

I'm sorry, but the set-up was something I couldn't avoid!

Popularity... Not much different in school as it is now... it really has nothing to do with ability, substance, achievement, honor, or anything else... and it is why the country is in the shithole it is in

Exactly; this is what brought us 'W' and Obama.

And I would laugh at your argument.. she may have political savvy, but support of a government overreach program, and almost winning another popularity contest (not an 'achievement') is hardly something to truly stand on.. and as for honor?? :rolleyes:

She was senator for 8 years. She has a law degree from Yale. She was secretary of state. She was fist lady and nearly became president herself.

Say all you'd like, but Hillary Clinton is still successful.

Millions of women have a law degree. I'm one of them. No doubt Hillary is successful. Mostly because she married well and hung in there where other women would have thrown the cheater out on his ass. Hillary really hasn't done anything except be lionized by the media. We know she went to Africa got drunk and danced at a bar. Nothing of any importance came out of that trip or any others either. Hillary is very successful at being a celebrity.

Oh here we go with the media made her what she is today.

yawn

Forum List

Back