Hillary Clinton most popular U.S. politician

Last edited:
LOL, First you people threw Hillary under the bus for President but now admire her..

You people are :cuckoo:

I laugh

Popularity... Not much different in school as it is now... it really has nothing to do with ability, substance, achievement, honor, or anything else... and it is why the country is in the shithole it is in

I would argue that Hillary has quite a bit of ability (political skill), substance (stands by her beliefs; ex: supporting universal healthcare in the 90's when it was hugely unpopular), achievement (she nearly became the 1st woman President and imo should have), and is certainly not dishonorable.

She sure lied her ass off about Benghazi. But hell, what difference does it make?

I really don't like Hillary. It's hard to like or admire an opportunistic carpetbagger that is so nakedly covetous of power.

Now Bill, I love. He's one of our nations great comic actors and preeminent cooze hounds. He has the "sincere lip bite" , the highly emotive "finger wag" and he's seen more ass than the back of a saddle! He gave an Oscar worthy performance during his 8 year run at 1600 Penn! Especially loved his righteous indignation during the "Starr" interviews! He showed us the true depth of his acting method with such classic lines as ; "are we ever really alone?" and , "what does "is" mean?"....yes, those were the good old days.....sigh....we really could use another "leader" like Bubba.

:lol:

I didn't have sexual relations with that woman!

It was just a rogue cigar.

Popularity... Not much different in school as it is now... it really has nothing to do with ability, substance, achievement, honor, or anything else... and it is why the country is in the shithole it is in

I would argue that Hillary has quite a bit of ability (political skill), substance (stands by her beliefs; ex: supporting universal healthcare in the 90's when it was hugely unpopular), achievement (she nearly became the 1st woman President and imo should have), and is certainly not dishonorable.

She sure lied her ass off about Benghazi. But hell, what difference does it make?

:lol: ......she is forever "Shrillary"

Forum List

Back