Hillary Clinton: My biggest regret is Benghazi

Look, I fucked up and got a US ambassador and three other Americans killed, and then blamed the whole thing on some guy's video when we knew all along it was a preplanned terror attack, but I'm really really really sorry, so you can't hold it against me come election time.

Every time they lied, the truth came out. And every time the truth came out, they told another lie. The sheeple ate it up and didn't catch on to the many story changes.

Let's recap.

First day. The initial lie was that the reason the ambassador and three others were killed was a sudden, unplanned attack by protesters upset by a video. (a video that, at that time, had not even been translated into Arabic yet)

Fail.

Next excuse was that terrorists were involved, but there was no time to send help.

Fail.

Next excuse was that there was time to help, but the Libyan officials denied entry into air space.

Fail.

Finally, they fell back on their usual excuse. They said it was Republicans fault for proposing cuts.
That didn't explain any of the previous lies, nor did the lame excuse hold any water. No way in hell would money get in the way if they had wanted to protect our people.

Hillary needs to be asked direct questions and pressed for answers.

Why were direct threats to Steven's life ignored?

Why were so many previous attacks in the area ignored, especially in light of the 9/11 anniversary approaching?

Why didn't we send help since no one could have known how long the attack would last?

Why were the people that were ready to act told to stand down?

Why was a general fired on the spot for thinking stand down orders were a mistake and intending to act anyway?

Why were the survivors hauled off to a remote location and not interviewed by the press?

Why were survivors forced to sign non-disclosure agreements?

Why was the administration silent for almost a year after their initial lies were exposed?

Most of all, since we know that no intel suggested protesters and those present at the briefing stated it was declared an act of terrorism from the start, who in the hell came up with the false story about the protester? And why did Hillary tell family members of the slain victims that they would get the filmmaker instead promising to find the people actually responsible?

Why on earth would the administration go to such great lengths to hide the fact that radical Muslim terrorists planned an attack on our people?

Last edited:
Why's that her regret? I thought Republican denied her request for additional security? Besides what difference does it make?

She has no, none, zero chance of getting the Dem nomination

Christie has a better chance of getting the Dem nomination

True, Republicans did cut her budget. But they tried to cover their mistake by raising the budget by two billion after telling her it wasn't needed.

House spending bill adds $2B for embassy security post-Benghazi

Of course it's her fault. She knew right wingers were going to put out a video mocking Islam. They hoped it would create deadly riots and it did. All over the world. More than 50 people died. I previously linked to the reports.

And she knew the ambassador was going to turn down extra security, twice, and he did.

In fact, she apparently knows so many things, that's why she would make a great president.

Look, I fucked up and got a US ambassador and three other Americans killed, and then blamed the whole thing on some guy's video when we knew all along it was a preplanned terror attack, but I'm really really really sorry, so you can't hold it against me come election time.

Every time they lied, the truth came out. And every time the truth came out, they told another lie. The sheeple ate it up and didn't catch on to the many story changes.

Let's recap.

First day. The initial lie was that the reason the ambassador and three others were killed was a sudden, unplanned attack by protesters upset by a video. (a video that, at that time, had not even been translated into Arabic yet)

Fail.

Next excuse was that terrorists were involved, but there was no time to send help.

Fail.

Next excuse was that there was time to help, but the Libyan officials denied entry into air space.

Fail.

Finally, they fell back on their usual excuse. They said it was Republicans fault for proposing cuts.
That didn't explain any of the previous lies, nor did the lame excuse hold any water. No way in hell would money get in the way if they had wanted to protect our people.

Hillary needs to be asked direct questions and pressed for answers.

Why were direct threats to Steven's life ignored?

Why were so many previous attacks in the area ignored, especially in light of the 9/11 anniversary approaching?

Why didn't we send help since no one could have known how long the attack would last?

Why were the people that were ready to act told to stand down?

Why was a general fired on the spot for thinking stand down orders were a mistake and intending to act anyway?

Why were the survivors hauled off to a remote location and not interviewed by the press?

Why were survivors forced to sign non-disclosure agreements?

Why was the administration silent for almost a year after their initial lies were exposed?

Most of all, since we know that no intel suggested protesters and those present at the briefing stated it was declared an act of terrorism from the start, who in the hell came up with the false story about the protester? And why did Hillary tell family members of the slain victims that they would get the filmmaker instead promising to find the people actually responsible?

Why on earth would the administration go to such great lengths to hide the fact that radical Muslim terrorists planned an attack on our people?

Sweetheart. You've been watching too much Fox. You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown. If you were forced to back up your nonsense with evidence, you wouldn't have anything to write. Oh, did I say "write"? I meant "cut and paste". Silly, not with REAL glue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans are desperate to bring her down. She was a Senator and Secretary of State. Republicans think Rice was great. Even though she received a report titled "Bin Laden and al Qaeda determined to attack inside the United States" and ignored it. And at the time, right wingers hadn't thought to put out a video mocking Islam.

We all know the GOP is engaged in a "war on women". Can't wait to see what they try to do to Mrs. Clinton. They will drive America away from them worse than they do now.

Why's that her regret? I thought Republican denied her request for additional security? Besides what difference does it make?

Umm…no stupid - HILLARY denied their REPEATED requests. The blame lies squarely at the feet of that worthless dyke bitch = whether you like it or not.

Hillary's biggest regret is Benghazi....I can understand that.... but only after her other big regret...the death of her close friend Vince Foster.....you know....the man who knew too much about Hillary's shady affairs,

Indeed. The man that committed "suicide", rolled himself up in carpet, drove himself to the park and "unrolled" himself onto the ground.

Murderers.

True, Republicans did cut her budget. But they tried to cover their mistake by raising the budget by two billion after telling her it wasn't needed.

Of course it's her fault. She knew right wingers were going to put out a video mocking Islam. They hoped it would create deadly riots and it did. All over the world. More than 50 people died. I previously linked to the reports.

And she knew the ambassador was going to turn down extra security, twice, and he did.

In fact, she apparently knows so many things, that's why she would make a great president.

You know, goofball, as a person who spent years in Embassies and Consulates around the world I can tell you for a FACT that the additional security requested would have cost no more than $10,000 per day.

Give it a rest you propagandist - you know not of which you speak. Stevens turned down Special Operations details. He repeatedly asked for additional SECURITY DETAILS. You know - MARINES.

Last edited:

You know, goofball, as a person who spent years in Embassies and Consulates around the world I can tell you for a FACT that the additional security requested would have cost no more than $10,000 per day.

Give it a rest you propagandist - you know not of which you speak. Stevens turned down Special Operations details. He repeatedly asked for additional SECURITY DETAILS. You know - MARINES.

Yup and they had so many warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out.

Hilbat should regret Benghazi because she and her incompetant State Department are responsible for the deaths of four good men and her "What difference does it make" is one resounding indictment of how she actually feels.

I doubt she gives a rats ass about four dead men any more than Barry did. Hell. He jetted off to his fund raiser like nothing had happened. Two peas in a pod. A mouldy incompetant pod.

God help us if that bitch ever makes it to the WH.

During her Monday morning closing address at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in New Orleans, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton named the September 2012 Benghazi attacks as her “biggest regret.”

According to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Clinton told the NADA crowd that “My biggest regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy losing four Americans.”

Hillary Clinton: ?My Biggest Regret Is What Happened in Benghazi? | Mediaite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45j660dMoY

Wonderful. Now, what is your biggest accomplishment at State under Obabble?

130130whatdifference.jpg

Hillary's biggest regret is Benghazi....I can understand that.... but only after her other big regret...the death of her close friend Vince Foster.....you know....the man who knew too much about Hillary's shady affairs,

Sounds like another buried story by the media.

What are Bush and Obama's greatest regrets?

W has no regrets, and no capacity for introspection.

Obama impresses me as someone who always blames someone else.

Hillary might actually be telling the truth, and she sincerely regrets not preventing the deaths, but then it may be she regrets having to deal with the blemish on her record too, because, let's face it, every potus gets people killed.

Not that I'm his cheerleader, but going by Bush's memoirs he is more capable of introspection then he is given credit for.

What are Bush and Obama's greatest regrets?

W has no regrets, and no capacity for introspection.

Obama impresses me as someone who always blames someone else.

Hillary might actually be telling the truth, and she sincerely regrets not preventing the deaths, but then it may be she regrets having to deal with the blemish on her record too, because, let's face it, every potus gets people killed.

Yea, one would think Hillary broke the mold.....Oh wait.

bill%2Bclinton%2Bal%2Bshifa%2Bsudan%2Bpharmaceutical%2Bmedicine%2Bfactory%2Bwag%2Bdog%2Bmonica%2Blewinsky.jpg

I think Slick said Rwanda was his biggest regret, and imo that's the truth.

W, for all his clusterfks, did something incredibly decent and human in Africa with aids. Imo, he is basically a decent human who was vastly unprepared and arrogant. I sort of think he figures "it is what it is" and moves on.

Yup and they had so many warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out.

Hilbat should regret Benghazi because she and her incompetant State Department are responsible for the deaths of four good men and her "What difference does it make" is one resounding indictment of how she actually feels.

I doubt she gives a rats ass about four dead men any more than Barry did. Hell. He jetted off to his fund raiser like nothing had happened. Two peas in a pod. A mouldy incompetant pod.

God help us if that bitch ever makes it to the WH.

Indeed. That broad has no regrets. Never has had. She is a danger to us all and God help us if she should be elected "president".

Her and her old man look at deaths as the cost of doing business - nothing more and damned sure nothing less. Pure evil.

Since this is a thread about stupid women.....

Weaponized Stupidity: MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Claims Iran Was “An American Ally” Before Bush’s “Axis of Evil” Comment…

andrea-mitchell-640_s640x427.jpg

Yes, really.

Via Mediaite:
MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell recalled on Monday some of the most impactful States of the Union addresses in the recent past, focusing primarily on George W. Bush’s post-9/11 speech in which he called North Korea, Iraq, and Iran members of an “Axis of Evil.” Mitchell ripped into Bush and former Secretary of State Colin Powell for approving that remark which alienated Iran, a country she said had been “more or less an American ally.” [...]

“State Department, with all due respect, Colin Powell did not focus enough on those words and get them taken out of the State of the Union,” she continued. “Up until that moment, Iran was cooperating with the United States on the border of Afghanistan, it was post 9/11, Iran was more or less an American ally.”

These are the people that bring you the news and tell you what to think.

Is it any wonder the collapse of Western Civilization is nigh?

Forum List

Back