Hillary Clinton: My biggest regret is Benghazi

Since this is a thread about stupid women.....

Weaponized Stupidity: MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Claims Iran Was “An American Ally” Before Bush’s “Axis of Evil” Comment…

andrea-mitchell-640_s640x427.jpg

Yes, really.

Via Mediaite:
MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell recalled on Monday some of the most impactful States of the Union addresses in the recent past, focusing primarily on George W. Bush’s post-9/11 speech in which he called North Korea, Iraq, and Iran members of an “Axis of Evil.” Mitchell ripped into Bush and former Secretary of State Colin Powell for approving that remark which alienated Iran, a country she said had been “more or less an American ally.” [...]

“State Department, with all due respect, Colin Powell did not focus enough on those words and get them taken out of the State of the Union,” she continued. “Up until that moment, Iran was cooperating with the United States on the border of Afghanistan, it was post 9/11, Iran was more or less an American ally.”

These are the people that bring you the news and tell you what to think.

Is it any wonder the collapse of Western Civilization is nigh?

Actually, Iran WAS an ally of the United States - up until 1976-77 when the Shah was booted out and the terrorists took over. But this broad makes it sound like all was good until George Bush.

Typical leftie. It's all Bush's fault……if I'm not mistaken - and I'm not - Jimmy Carter pretty much destroyed that relationship AND, if I'm not mistaken, that was well before Georgie….but hell, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good lie….

Weaponized Stupidity: MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Claims Iran Was “An American Ally” Before Bush’s “Axis of Evil” Comment…

Yes, really.

Via Mediaite:
MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell recalled on Monday some of the most impactful States of the Union addresses in the recent past, focusing primarily on George W. Bush’s post-9/11 speech in which he called North Korea, Iraq, and Iran members of an “Axis of Evil.” Mitchell ripped into Bush and former Secretary of State Colin Powell for approving that remark which alienated Iran, a country she said had been “more or less an American ally.” [...]

“State Department, with all due respect, Colin Powell did not focus enough on those words and get them taken out of the State of the Union,” she continued. “Up until that moment, Iran was cooperating with the United States on the border of Afghanistan, it was post 9/11, Iran was more or less an American ally.”

Actually, Iran WAS an ally of the United States - up until 1976-77 when the Shah was booted out and the terrorists took over. But this broad makes it sound like all was good until George Bush.

Typical leftie. It's all Bush's fault……if I'm not mistaken - and I'm not - Jimmy Carter pretty much destroyed that relationship AND, if I'm not mistaken, that was well before Georgie….but hell, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good lie….

Maybe it's not a lie.... :dunno:

Maybe she really is that stupid?

She is, afterall, a dimocrap. And married to the worst Fed Chairman in American History. The one that libturds fawned over for years..... Until he tanked the economy.

Then, they just blamed Bush instead of the Fed Chairman who caused it.

Easier that way

Yes, really.

Via Mediaite:

Maybe it's not a lie.... :dunno:

Maybe she really is that stupid?

She is, afterall, a dimocrap. And married to the worst Fed Chairman in American History. The one that libturds fawned over for years..... Until he tanked the economy.

Then, they just blamed Bush instead of the Fed Chairman who caused it.

Easier that way

Yea__Have you seen how some liberals argue on this board? They just regurgitate mindless points. Stupidity is quickly becoming a factorial component. Repetition is a liberal hallmark. But this is so stupid that the puppet masters will quickly move past it.

Hillary has not fully appreciated regret pursuant to Bengahzi - that's to come!

Facts dupes can't handle. oR ARE THEY JUST SIMPLETONS...

Vis-a-vis Afghanistan, Iran was helpful, and thus an ALLY in that respect, SHYTTEHEADS.

NOBODY KNOWS THE EXACT MOTIVES OF THE BENGAZI ATTACKERS, AND all the other protests/attacks EARLIER that day WERE due to that video- So your brainwashers are TOTALLY fos. So, as Hillary said, wtf diffference does it matter, all youR BS- the important thing is to prevent it from happening again, BRAINWASHED SHYTTEHEADS. THERE WAS NO HELP WITHIN RANGE- that wasn't the question, a-holes.

Last edited:
Why's that her regret? I thought Republican denied her request for additional security? Besides what difference does it make?

She has no, none, zero chance of getting the Dem nomination

Christie has a better chance of getting tahe Dem nomination

actually the woman that denied the additional troops just got a promotion

Cut the crappe and quote the whole thing- unless you're Rush, Beck, or Fox etc etc...

Vis-a-vis Afghanistan, Iran was helpful, and thus an ALLY in that respect, SHYTTEHEADS.

NOBODY KNOWS THE EXACT MOTIVES OF THE BENGAZI ATTACKERS, AND all the other protests/attacks EARLIER that day WERE due to that video- So your brainwashers are TOTALLY fos. So, as Hillary said, wtf diffference does it matter, all youR BS- the important thing is to prevent it from happening again, BRAINWASHED SHYTTEHEADS. THERE WAS NO HELP WITHIN RANGE- and that wasn't the question anyway...more out context Pubcrappe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back