Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?
so when Maddow said if one took the vaccine and one couldn't get wuhan, she spread disinformation right?

If people (especially conservatives) were better at figuring out who is lying about what, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Not that anyone wants to talk about personal responsibility here.
Maybe you want to lecture others about lies.

“The border is secure”.

The Steele Dossier.

Joe is as sharp as a tack.

inflation will be transitory.

so her words are the boundaries we need to comply with? hahahahhaaha you are fking nutsola.
As I said in the post..............."It's a suggestion worth exploring if it acts as a deterrent to The Following basing their opinions on lies................as they do."

Maybe what has you upset is the fact that lies and disinformation are the life blood of trumpery.

I don't have a problem with this.

The thing is, the established media, even a shitshow like Fox News, can be held accountable for spreading misinformation. They can be held liable in civil court, they can have the FCC Licenses revoked, etc.

Social Media is largely held immune from this sort of thing, "Why, I had no idea that Naziboi1488 was going to post a racist meme that gets people killed!"

Now, if one of those bomb threats turned out to be real, and someone was hurt because of the FALSE rumors that she spread about eating cats, shouldn't she be held liable?
So, Chatbot when democrats tell us the border is secure, you’re ok with them facing criminal charges of disinformation, right?

Really, Chatbot, you’re silly attempt at connecting some nonsensical “racist meme” with bomb threats means your Chatbot programming is in a feedback loop.

so when Maddow said if one took the vaccine and one couldn't get wuhan, she spread disinformation right?
It would depend on whether she was mistaken or was purposely misinforming her audience. Assuming she said that at all.

Last edited:
As I said in the post..............."It's a suggestion worth exploring if it acts as a deterrent to The Following basing their opinions on lies................as they do."

Maybe what has you upset is the fact that lies and disinformation are the life blood of trumpery.
Maybe what has caused your emotional meltdown is your TDS.

So, Chatbot when democrats tell us the border is secure, you’re ok with them facing criminal charges of disinformation, right?
Find me a Dem who said the border is secure.

OTOH, when Repubs say Biden has an open border policy that is disinformation.

Maybe you want to lecture others about lies.

“The border is secure”.

The Steele Dossier.

Joe is as sharp as a tack.

inflation will be transitory.
Nothing you listed means a thing unless you attribute the quote to someone in context.

How are you going to prosecute someone if you can't even connect them directly to Routh?
The general point was that Democrats like to accuse Trump for inciting a riot because some of the people that walked into the Capitol that day repeated some of the things he said. I am just pointing out that an entire industry created a message repeated by Routh. You figure it out.

TDS is a fictional creation made up to deflect valid criticism of the Orange Fraud.
TDS in an affliction thst affects the leftist hacks. It’s loons like you who suffer the most debilitating form of TDS. “Trump is Hitler” is not a valid criticism. It’s a syndrome shattered by wide swaths off the vile left.

Last edited:
The general point was that Democrats like to accuse Trump for inciting a riot because some of the people that walked into the Capitol that day repeated some of the things he said. I am just pointing out that an entire industry created a message repeated by Routh. You figure it out.
And my point is that you’re making a bad point.

There is a long history of court cases of what constitutes incitement and what doesn’t. Immediacy is one of those requirements for incitement. When Trump says fight like hell and then people immediately go fight like hell, it’s a much stronger case than your ambiguous attempt to indict all of the media.

Just to be clear, I don’t think there’s a good case for incitement against Trump, but what case does exist is a hell of a lot stronger than what you’re describing.

And my point is that you’re making a bad point.

There is a long history of court cases of what constitutes incitement and what doesn’t. Immediacy is one of those requirements for incitement. When Trump says fight like hell and then people immediately go fight like hell, it’s a much stronger case than your ambiguous attempt to indict all of the media.

Just to be clear, I don’t think there’s a good case for incitement against Trump, but what case does exist is a hell of a lot stronger than what you’re describing.
He also said peacefully and patriotically is the same speech. There is that.

Forum List

Back