Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

We are holding a Clueless Alert for you
Fine. So no we got a lot of you pieces of human crap in one place.

Time to release the Dark Brandon!

biden glare mask eyes.jpg

Do you deny Trump's Campaign manager gave Russians polling data to help them attack Hillary?
Means nothing. Had zero impact on the election and Trump as dumb as he is, wasn’t colluding with Russia.

Russiagate was a hoax designed by Hillary to harm Trump. Stop believing in hoaxes.

Means nothing. Had zero impact on the election and Trump as dumb as he is, wasn’t colluding with Russia.

Russiagate was a hoax designed by Hillary to harm Trump. Stop believing in hoaxes.
Do you deny Trump's Campaign manager gave Russians polling data to help them attack Hillary?

Trump campaign’s Russia contacts ‘grave’ threat, Senate says

Posted August 18, 2020 at 1:05pm
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released the final report on its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, finding numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow posed a "grave" counterintelligence threat.
"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

Trump campaign’s Russia contacts ‘grave’ threat, Senate says

Posted August 18, 2020 at 1:05pm
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released the final report on its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, finding numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow posed a "grave" counterintelligence threat.
Funny how duopoly dupes always come to the defense of their side with silly excuses and explanations, while condemning the other side and never accepting its excuses.

Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.
She's a psychopath with stamina - I'll give her that. :)

She's far more intelligent and self-disciplined than Trump.
I don't think so.

Her cackling - repeatedly - about deadly gang rape (for instance) tells me that she's a deranged psychopath.
Trump has little education
Didn't he go to Wharton, and doesn't he have an extremely high IQ?
and no impulse control.
You got me there, but that's part of his charm.

:)

I don't think so.

Her cackling - repeatedly - about deadly gang rape (for instance) tells me that she's a deranged psychopath.

Nope. Trump hired Shapiro to take his tests. He never went to class. His professors said Trump was the dumbest student they ever had.

What gang rape? Are you still spreading the lie about Ambassador Stevens?

I don't think so.

Sociopaths are, typically, restrained

Forum List

Back