Hillary Clinton Voter Shame Meter

What is your level of shame for voting for HIllary?

• 0 (Shameless)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 1-2 (Had an inkling that it was shameful)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 (Felt a little queezy casting that vote for Hillary)

• 5-6 (Felt highly irregular)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 7-8 (Wasn't going to even tell anyone that I voted for Hillary)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-10 (Considered being fitted for a Scarlet H)

• I wisely did not vote for Hillary, but I actually considered it

• No way in hell I was ever going to vote for that she-demon

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's bring it back. Pick your option or give a reasoned explanation why you can't.

I've given you one.

Trump was unacceptable. He lacks the character, intellect, experience or temperament to be president... but you elected him anyway because you couldn't get over your racism or misogyny.

Now our best hope is that his buffoonery is just a show, and he really is competent enough to leave his government to the people who know what they are doing.

Let's bring it back. Pick your option or give a reasoned explanation why you can't.

I've given you one.

Trump was unacceptable. He lacks the character, intellect, experience or temperament to be president... but you elected him anyway because you couldn't get over your racism or misogyny.

Now our best hope is that his buffoonery is just a show, and he really is competent enough to leave his government to the people who know what they are doing.

Okay, moron. You can feel that way and still answer the poll question, which is irrespective of anyone's views on your president elect.

I've given you one.

RACIST!

War on women.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Those who look to the government to "solve problems" either do not understand, or do not value, liberty.

Hillary Clinton bar none was the most corrupt candidate to run for any office let alone the president of these United States. And there were even videos (some of which included celebs) in which Hillary supporters admitted this and gave their rationalization about how she was the better option, anyways. So, this is a serious question for the Hillary voters. Did you feel any level of shame for casting a vote for her? If you felt she was corrupt, then what was your rationalization? And maybe most interesting of all, did you delude yourself into thinking she was of high character or are you willing to purport that in any event?

A poll is attached on your level of shame in voting for Hillary with 0 being no shame and 10 being filled with utter shame.

How about "Better than the Orange Nazi Rapist the GOP put up".
The Nazi who supports Isreal.

Hillary Clinton bar none was the most corrupt candidate to run for any office let alone the president of these United States. And there were even videos (some of which included celebs) in which Hillary supporters admitted this and gave their rationalization about how she was the better option, anyways. So, this is a serious question for the Hillary voters. Did you feel any level of shame for casting a vote for her? If you felt she was corrupt, then what was your rationalization? And maybe most interesting of all, did you delude yourself into thinking she was of high character or are you willing to purport that in any event?

A poll is attached on your level of shame in voting for Hillary with 0 being no shame and 10 being filled with utter shame.

Pretty hard to make a decision on your poll when it is shit...

Translation: It would expose you as a 0, so you won't participate.....

All the bases are covered. But if you need to have a good cry instead.....

I'm set to make a shitload of money when Trump crashes the economy...

The rest of you are going to be crying, though.
You mean when the Obama economy crashes...
Actually, in the real world --- not the nutter bubble you live in --- President Obama was the one who pulled the economy from the brink of collapse.

But that isn't what faux news and nutter radio pipes into you empty skull and tells you to parrot, is it mister I'm just a one-line-loser with nothing of any value to ever add?

You are a pathetic, immature, ignorant, uneducated simpleton, with nothing better to do with yourself 24/7. Very sad.

I've given you one.

Huh....

image.jpeg

All the bases are covered. But if you need to have a good cry instead.....

I'm set to make a shitload of money when Trump crashes the economy...

The rest of you are going to be crying, though.
You mean when the Obama economy crashes...
Actually, in the real world --- not the nutter bubble you live in --- President Obama was the one who pulled the economy from the brink of collapse.

But that isn't what faux news and nutter radio pipes into you empty skull and tells you to parrot, is it mister I'm just a one-line-loser with nothing of any value to ever add?

You are a pathetic, immature, ignorant, uneducated simpleton, with nothing better to do with yourself 24/7. Very sad.
Do let us know when Obama does that....:lol:

Libtards have a fucking hard time on shit that makes sense :lmao:

Oh, it makes sense. But it is so retarded, it's hard to believe anybody would take it seriously. Then again, The Orange Buffoon is about to be sworn in. So stranger things have happened.

Your butthurt is amusing. Now take "pride" in your vote if you dare.
He can't....it's too embarrassing....:lol:

Honestly? If I could vote in your country, I probably would have voted Rubio or Katisch. I never in a million years would have vote for such a retard, "i'm in it for myself and I don't give a fuck about anybody else" Trump. But, you know. The deplorables are so easily led. Uneducated morons. What can you do?

Honestly? If I could vote in your country, I probably would have voted Rubio or Katisch. I never in a million years would have vote for such a retard, "i'm in it for myself and I don't give a fuck about anybody else" Trump. But, you know. The deplorables are so easily led. Uneducated morons. What can you do?
Uneducated indeed.....:lol:

Forum List

Back