Hillary Clinton Voter Shame Meter

What is your level of shame for voting for HIllary?

• 0 (Shameless)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 1-2 (Had an inkling that it was shameful)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 (Felt a little queezy casting that vote for Hillary)

• 5-6 (Felt highly irregular)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 7-8 (Wasn't going to even tell anyone that I voted for Hillary)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-10 (Considered being fitted for a Scarlet H)

• I wisely did not vote for Hillary, but I actually considered it

• No way in hell I was ever going to vote for that she-demon

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're too butthurt to even vote in the poll :lmao: You shouldn't even be brandishing that term.

Naw, I just think your poll is stupid.

Here's a poll...

Is Gatsby a

1) A fat 35 year old living in his parents basement?
2) Some loser who read Atlas Shrugged as a Teen and thought that's how the world works?
3) All of the above

Feel free to vote in that poll.

All's I heard is you're too butthurt to state whether or not you have shame for voting for Hillary; that's a lot of butthurt to be that shut down.

All's I heard is you're too butthurt to state whether or not you have shame for voting for Hillary; that's a lot of butthurt to be that shut down.

See, you wouldn't vote in my poll, either...

Even though we both know C is correct.

I didn't give credence to your troll post; whereas, you didn't answer a legitimate poll attached to the thread.

I didn't give credence to your troll post; whereas, you didn't answer a legitimate poll attached to the thread.

There wasn't a legitimate poll attached to this thread, just more of your trolling.

Simple question is legitimate. I can understand you not wanting to own your shame; though, it's not even that; the butthurt emanates from you. :lmao:

Simple question is legitimate. I can understand you not wanting to own your shame; though, it's not even that; the butthurt emanates from you.

Guy, I'm actually proud that I didn't vote for the Nazi.

You are the ones who abandoned all your principles because you hated the woman so much.

Christians supported a sinner.
Libertarians supported an authoritarian.
Nationalists supported a Russian puppet.

Was there any principle you held to in supporting Trump?

Simple question is legitimate. I can understand you not wanting to own your shame; though, it's not even that; the butthurt emanates from you.

Guy, I'm actually proud that I didn't vote for the Nazi.

You are the ones who abandoned all your principles because you hated the woman so much.

Christians supported a sinner.
Libertarians supported an authoritarian.
Nationalists supported a Russian puppet.

Was there any principle you held to in supporting Trump?

None of that spiel answers what your level of shame was in voting for Hillary. Can't answer, coward?

All the bases are covered. But if you need to have a good cry instead.....

I'm set to make a shitload of money when Trump crashes the economy...

The rest of you are going to be crying, though.
You mean when the Obama economy crashes...

And the fake news will have a giant fit if the new president blames one little thing on Obama. Only Obama could blame the previous president for 8 years.

None of that spiel answers what your level of shame was in voting for Hillary. Can't answer, coward?

Actually, it does just fine... you are just too stupid to understand it.

And the fake news will have a giant fit if the new president blames one little thing on Obama. Only Obama could blame the previous president for 8 years.

Here's the thing. Obama inherited 10% unemployment, trillion dollar deficits, and a 6% drop in GDP.... He really had nowhere to go but up.

Trumpenfuhrer is inheriting 4.6% unemployment, smaller deficits a growing GDP.

don't worry, he will fuck it up. He will try to blame Obama but no one will buy it, just like no one really bought it when Baby Bush tried to blame his fuckups on Clinton.

I'd love to see some pics & videos of Hillary supporters & libs bawling their eyes out after she lost! :lol:

Some other ones than the ones seen a zillion times on YouTube or some less viewed ones.

RW's will die with a Hillary doll shoved up their ass.

Forum List

Back