Hillary Clinton Voter Shame Meter

What is your level of shame for voting for HIllary?

• 0 (Shameless)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 1-2 (Had an inkling that it was shameful)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 (Felt a little queezy casting that vote for Hillary)

• 5-6 (Felt highly irregular)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 7-8 (Wasn't going to even tell anyone that I voted for Hillary)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-10 (Considered being fitted for a Scarlet H)

• I wisely did not vote for Hillary, but I actually considered it

• No way in hell I was ever going to vote for that she-demon

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillary Clinton bar none was the most corrupt candidate to run for any office let alone the president of these United States. And there were even videos (some of which included celebs) in which Hillary supporters admitted this and gave their rationalization about how she was the better option, anyways. So, this is a serious question for the Hillary voters. Did you feel any level of shame for casting a vote for her? If you felt she was corrupt, then what was your rationalization? And maybe most interesting of all, did you delude yourself into thinking she was of high character or are you willing to purport that in any event?

A poll is attached on your level of shame in voting for Hillary with 0 being no shame and 10 being filled with utter shame.
That is, if you believe the largest pile of crap the GOP bs propaganda machine has ever erected, 25 years of it, silly dupes. ALL investigated and NOTHING.

See, you're everything that a liberal is; no scrutiny. Hillary is somehow not at all corrupt in your eyes. That's utter nonsense though. We know that you are a meandering poster and all; but this still represents the typical liberal mindset.
So it's a huge conspiracee!!!! that includes our justice dept and every law enforcement agency in America, dupe? Not just bought off cretins like Rush, Sean etc etc lying their asses off every day as usual? Poor America....

A huge conspiracy? I could throw a dart at a hundred different things and hit Clinton corruption. Don't pretend they're altruistic. We know that's a pile of shit.
So it IS a giant conspiracy of law enforcement, and Rush Sean etc are geniuses and clairvoyants? LOL

You're batty, dude. You can disregard anything on the basis that you don't like some commentators.

Hillary Clinton bar none was the most corrupt candidate to run for any office let alone the president of these United States. And there were even videos (some of which included celebs) in which Hillary supporters admitted this and gave their rationalization about how she was the better option, anyways. So, this is a serious question for the Hillary voters. Did you feel any level of shame for casting a vote for her? If you felt she was corrupt, then what was your rationalization? And maybe most interesting of all, did you delude yourself into thinking she was of high character or are you willing to purport that in any event?

A poll is attached on your level of shame in voting for Hillary with 0 being no shame and 10 being filled with utter shame.
I would wager there are far more people who are ashamed they DIDN'T vote for Hillary than there are who did.

I would wager there are far more people who are ashamed they DIDN'T vote for Hillary than there are who did.
Not a chance.

Not a chance.
There are a lot of Democrats who stayed home who wished they hadn't. You can be very, very sure of that.

That is, if you believe the largest pile of crap the GOP bs propaganda machine has ever erected, 25 years of it, silly dupes. ALL investigated and NOTHING.

See, you're everything that a liberal is; no scrutiny. Hillary is somehow not at all corrupt in your eyes. That's utter nonsense though. We know that you are a meandering poster and all; but this still represents the typical liberal mindset.
So it's a huge conspiracee!!!! that includes our justice dept and every law enforcement agency in America, dupe? Not just bought off cretins like Rush, Sean etc etc lying their asses off every day as usual? Poor America....

A huge conspiracy? I could throw a dart at a hundred different things and hit Clinton corruption. Don't pretend they're altruistic. We know that's a pile of shit.
So it IS a giant conspiracy of law enforcement, and Rush Sean etc are geniuses and clairvoyants? LOL

You're batty, dude. You can disregard anything on the basis that you don't like some commentators.
And you believe stuff that's been investigated and there was found to be NO EVIDENCE! A total dupe...EVERYTHING has been investigated multiple times. The New BS GOP is a FOS disgrace. See sig.

There are a lot of Democrats who stayed home who wished they hadn't. You can be very, very sure of that.

They stayed home because a crook stole the nomination from the rightful person. But yea, some of them probably wish they had gotten on The Trump Train.

They stayed home because a crook stole the nomination from the rightful person. But yea, some of them probably wish they had gotten on The Trump Train.
This is what delusion looks like, boys and girls. :lol:

Nope. It must irk you that everyone on the left is not lemmings like you; well they're not lemmings to the system like you, anyways.

Forum List

Back