Hillary Clinton Voter Shame Meter

What is your level of shame for voting for HIllary?

• 0 (Shameless)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 1-2 (Had an inkling that it was shameful)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 (Felt a little queezy casting that vote for Hillary)

• 5-6 (Felt highly irregular)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 7-8 (Wasn't going to even tell anyone that I voted for Hillary)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 9-10 (Considered being fitted for a Scarlet H)

• I wisely did not vote for Hillary, but I actually considered it

• No way in hell I was ever going to vote for that she-demon

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, man, not interested in your misogynistic poll, and you really need to see someone about your problems with women.

Sorry joeb for your luck... if Bill's wife had just of been of African heritage you would have had one more thing to be butt hurt over... :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Okay, moron. You can feel that way and still answer the poll question, which is irrespective of anyone's views on your president elect.

Sorry, man, not interested in your misogynistic poll, and you really need to see someone about your problems with women.

:lmao:

You have to play that card through and through!

The poll is quite fair. If you believe in your vote, you mark it. But this just shows why being Democrat is no longer even an option for sound minded persons. You put up the most corrupt candidate (a felon) and then tell people how bad they are if they oppose her. It's quite sad; utterly pathetic.

Your butthurt is amusing. Now take "pride" in your vote if you dare.

Honestly? If I could vote in your country, I probably would have voted Rubio or Katisch. I never in a million years would have vote for such a retard, "i'm in it for myself and I don't give a fuck about anybody else" Trump. But, you know. The deplorables are so easily led. Uneducated morons. What can you do?

Geez, you're not even a citizen? Fix your own damn country and then worry about telling others what to do for theirs. And Rubio and Kasich are just fuckwads who the voters wisely turned away without giving them any real credence.

This poll is so misogynistic that it makes no reference to her gender whatsoever, so it's actually a really sneaky form of misogyny...the WORST kind.

My post is racist, xenophobic, transphobic and Islamaphobic too BTW.

Geez, you're not even a citizen? Fix your own damn country and then worry about telling others what to do for theirs. And Rubio and Kasich are just fuckwads who the voters wisely turned away without giving them any real credence.

I'm okay with both my countries.
When the US stops telling other countries what to do is the day I leave this board. I've been saying this for the past 10 years. Yet here I am.

Don't get all shitty with me because you put up a retarded poll and get called on it.

Screen_Shot_2016-12-29_at_2.25.16_PM_b27e9b

Come on Crooked Hillary supporters, stand up and state facts for a change! Start off the new year on a new leaf. Embrace the truth! Holla if ya hear meh!

I'm okay with both my countries.
When the US stops telling other countries what to do is the day I leave this board. I've been saying this for the past 10 years. Yet here I am.

Don't get all shitty with me because you put up a retarded poll and get called on it.

Good luck with that.

But as it stands, HIllary is a globalist who wanted to be all up in your shit. You can count on that.

I consider myself smarter, tougher, and superior to all those who voted for either trump or Hillary. Voting for uber wealthy is a vote against america.

Sorry joeb for your luck... if Bill's wife had just of been of African heritage you would have had one more thing to be butt hurt over...

Only people who are going to be butthurt are the dumb ass white trash who aren't going to get the jobs Trumpenfuhrer promised to bring back and will probably lose the jobs they do have at the WalMart.

Sorry joeb for your luck... if Bill's wife had just of been of African heritage you would have had one more thing to be butt hurt over...

Only people who are going to be butthurt are the dumb ass white trash who aren't going to get the jobs Trumpenfuhrer promised to bring back and will probably lose the jobs they do have at the WalMart.

You're too butthurt to even vote in the poll :lmao: You shouldn't even be brandishing that term.

You're too butthurt to even vote in the poll :lmao: You shouldn't even be brandishing that term.

Naw, I just think your poll is stupid.

Here's a poll...

Is Gatsby a

1) A fat 35 year old living in his parents basement?
2) Some loser who read Atlas Shrugged as a Teen and thought that's how the world works?
3) All of the above

Feel free to vote in that poll.

Forum List

Back