Hillary Clinton WILL lose to Donald Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Hillary Clinton Will Lose to Donald Trump

Oddly this article was originally from Huffington Post....someone is seeing something the rest of us had not seen and I really hope those usual quick trigger pullers to read the article and see WHY they say he will beat her...hell I didn't realize the stuff that was said...very very interesting but I won't feel good about it until I see all the news channels call the race for Trump.Oh and if you look at the head to head Sanders DOES beat EVERY republican by a larger margin than Clinton does.

If Trump gets the nomination, which is highly doubtful, we will destroy him to the point where he limps into Election Day making Romney look like a superstar.

You realize that has been happening for months now right? Its done NOTHING but make Trumps numbers go UP. He has the benefit of being in the general election with the most corrupt,disgusting candidate ever. People literally HATE Hillary Clinton even democrats do. People are scared of what Trump will,that happened with Reagan as well so.Like I said the original article came from a liberal website and its obviously been well researched and I was surprised.

You realize that has been happening for months now right? Its done NOTHING but make Trumps numbers go UP. He has the benefit of being in the general election with the most corrupt,disgusting candidate ever. People literally HATE Hillary Clinton even democrats do. People are scared of what Trump will,that happened with Reagan as well so.Like I said the original article came from a liberal website and its obviously been well researched and I was surprised.
The best of the left have been holding back their punches praying that Trump gets the nomination.

No it really hasn't. Most people, oddly enough, don't know Trump well at all. Many are unfamiliar with his scandals, his creepy and sleazy statements, his dealings with mobsters etc.

So no he will be destroyed and he is starting with the worse negatives in political history. And we already know he flips Utah and Arizona blue, which states is he going to win to counter those losses

Forum List

Back