Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

I think explanation could be in the fact that few presidential contenders were as embarrassing to vote for as Trump.

Over 5% of Americans are not going to lie to the exit pollsters, which is the only way that could be true. Simply ain't happening.

Lie? I'm not saying they lied, they simply would refuse to participate in the poll.

The electoral college was meant to be a safety valve to protect from a mad man (like Trump), nothing more. There is nothing in the Constitution that states that the vote totals of the individual states is more meaningful than the total popular vote.

The national popular vote (the equivalent of a fucking unicorn and fairy dust) isn't even mentioned in the Constitution.

And there is also nothing in the Constitution about the vote totals in the individual states deciding the election, either. The electoral college voters from each state are allowed to vote for whoever they please, according to the Constitution. As I stated, the main function of the electoral college was to protect a young democracy from making a huge mistake.

Instead, we are now an old democracy making a disastrous mistake with Trump.

The State legislatures with the exception of two, chose to use the popular vote within the state to chose their electors. One uses proportional the other uses congressional districts. My bold.

Article 2, Section 1, Clauses 2 and 3

double_line.gif

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

AMENDMENT XXIV - Passed by Congress August 27, 1962. Ratified January 23, 1964.

Section 1.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay poll tax or other tax.

Section 2.
The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

You were saying shit for brains?

And where does it say ANYWHERE that the vote totals in each state will be used to determine the winner? This is not in the Constitution and it was never intended to be.

The Founding Fathers intended for the electoral college voters from each state to vote for the most qualified candidate and/or to protect the country from a crazy person such as Trump. That is a fucking fact. Since Clinton has a 2.5 million vote lead and she is not mentally ill like Trump, the electoral college should choose Clinton.

The Electoral College was not adopted to protect the country from a crazy person, you buffoon! It was adopted because individual States were fearful of an all powerful central government or too much power being concentrated in larger States like Virginia. The Electoral College was a compromise to placate smaller States who didn't want to join the United States if they would have lost control of their own governance. It was a system put into place when people in one part of the country really didn't know about people in other parts of the country giving rise to fears that a popular vote system would lead to "favorite sons" in each State being voted for with no leader emerging with a majority of the votes and a mandate to lead. The "electors" were supposed to be knowledgeable about other candidates from other areas and in it's earliest form had to cast a vote for two separate people for President, both of which counted. This again was to prevent the election of "favorite sons" of one area who was unknown in other areas.

Wrong. The electoral college was also formed to protect the country from electing someone crazy like Trump.

From Lawrence Lessig, Harvard law professor:

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

Feel free to quote the Article and Section that says anything close to that.

BTW the founders gave the States the right to dissolve the union if they chose to.

The electoral college was meant to be a safety valve to protect from a mad man (like Trump), nothing more. There is nothing in the Constitution that states that the vote totals of the individual states is more meaningful than the total popular vote.

The national popular vote (the equivalent of a fucking unicorn and fairy dust) isn't even mentioned in the Constitution.

And there is also nothing in the Constitution about the vote totals in the individual states deciding the election, either. The electoral college voters from each state are allowed to vote for whoever they please, according to the Constitution. As I stated, the main function of the electoral college was to protect a young democracy from making a huge mistake.

The State legislatures with the exception of two, chose to use the popular vote within the state to chose their electors. One uses proportional the other uses congressional districts. My bold.

double_line.gif

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Section 1.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay poll tax or other tax.

Section 2.
The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

And where does it say ANYWHERE that the vote totals in each state will be used to determine the winner? This is not in the Constitution and it was never intended to be.

The Founding Fathers intended for the electoral college voters from each state to vote for the most qualified candidate and/or to protect the country from a crazy person such as Trump. That is a fucking fact. Since Clinton has a 2.5 million vote lead and she is not mentally ill like Trump, the electoral college should choose Clinton.

Can you not read dumb ass?

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct,

The States decided that.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I think explanation could be in the fact that few presidential contenders were as embarrassing to vote for as Trump.

Over 5% of Americans are not going to lie to the exit pollsters, which is the only way that could be true. Simply ain't happening.

And you base that on what exactly? Your own desire for it to be true?

This was such a contentious race that I know of people on both sides that thought better of putting bumper stickers on their cars because they feared having it vandalized. This election will be studied for years by political scientists trying to figure out why the pollsters got it as wrong as they did. My take on it was that there were a lot of people standing in voting booths choosing someone they didn't want because their choices sucked...choices foisted on them by a main stream media who attempted to play "king makers" with the election process and pollsters who had agendas.

No, the simple fact is you can't prove that mass amounts of Trump supporters lied at the exit polls, goober.

You simply got nothing. You Repug fuck holes love to make shit up, but the exit polls do not lie.

Quite obviously, exit polls are not as accurate as you seem to think! The polls in general in this election were wrong both on the Democratic and Republican side all through this election cycle. Why do you think the exit polls should have been any different?

Because exit polls are much more accurate than telephone polls, as I've explained several times.

The fact that you are even asking that question tells me that you know very little about exit polls.

double_line.gif

Section 1.

Section 2.

The States decided that.

I obviously read better than you do. What is so magical about that sentence??? That sentence is talking about appointing members of the electoral college. It's immaterial.

double_line.gif

Section 1.

Section 2.

The States decided that.

I obviously read better than you do. What is so magical about that sentence??? That sentence is talking about appointing members of the electoral college. It's immaterial.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, and enjoy the inauguration on Jan 20 when Trump is sworn in. BA BYE!

double_line.gif

Section 1.

Section 2.

The States decided that.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, and enjoy the inauguration on Jan 20 when Trump is sworn in. BA BYE!

Is there also a treasure map hidden in that irrelevant sentence? Idiot.

This was such a contentious race that I know of people on both sides that thought better of putting bumper stickers on their cars because they feared having it vandalized. This election will be studied for years by political scientists trying to figure out why the pollsters got it as wrong as they did. My take on it was that there were a lot of people standing in voting booths choosing someone they didn't want because their choices sucked...choices foisted on them by a main stream media who attempted to play "king makers" with the election process and pollsters who had agendas.

No, the simple fact is you can't prove that mass amounts of Trump supporters lied at the exit polls, goober.

You simply got nothing. You Repug fuck holes love to make shit up, but the exit polls do not lie.

Quite obviously, exit polls are not as accurate as you seem to think! The polls in general in this election were wrong both on the Democratic and Republican side all through this election cycle. Why do you think the exit polls should have been any different?

Because exit polls are much more accurate than telephone polls, as I've explained several times.

The fact that you are even asking that question tells me that you know very little about exit polls.

Nothing actually “went wrong” with the exit polls on election day

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/upshot/exit-polls-why-they-so-often-mislead.html

You are an idiot and you just proved it. Exit polls are at the voting ballot AND over the phone. Many votes are cast weekdays before the election, so the day off the election pollsters call voters.

Lots of articles prove you are wrong, just another lefty nutjob that thinks they know it all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/upshot/exit-polls-why-they-so-often-mislead.html

You are an idiot and you just proved it. Exit polls are at the voting ballot AND over the phone. Many votes are cast weekdays before the election, so the day off the election pollsters call voters.

Lots of articles prove you are wrong, just another lefty nutjob that thinks they know it all.

You don't have shit proving me wrong. Exit polls have a long, outstanding history of being accurate. Which is why they are used by the United Nations and the State Dept to monitor elections in other countries.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT professor Steve Freeman. When a real academic statistician like Freeman states that the 2016 exit polls are incorrect, then I will shut up. The media simply doesn't know what they are talking about when it comes to exit polls.

And I'm definitely not going to give any credence to your source -- an assistant math professor who wrote his article 3 days after the election. Obviously, he hasn't analyzed shit and his opinion about exit polls is meaningless.

You don't have shit proving me wrong. Exit polls have a long, outstanding history of being accurate. Which is why they are used by the United Nations and the State Dept to monitor elections in other countries.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT professor Steve Freeman. When a real academic statistician like Freeman states that the 2016 exit polls are incorrect, then I will shut up. The media simply doesn't know what they are talking about when it comes to exit polls.

And I'm definitely not going to give any credence to your source -- an assistant math professor who wrote his article 3 days after the election. Obviously, he hasn't analyzed shit and his opinion about exit polls is meaningless.

Bullshit, there is article after article that explains the fallacy of depending on the exit polls over the actual results.

But don't read up on it, I want you to stay as dumb as you are, you are very entertaining.

Bullshit, there is article after article that explains the fallacy of depending on the exit polls over the actual results.

But don't read up on it, I want you to stay as dumb as you are, you are very entertaining.

Journalists are not academics and they certainly aren't exit poll experts. I'm not going to believe what they have to say over an academic like Freeman when it comes to exit polls.

And a lot of journalists have guilt about the 2004 election. With the exception of Rolling Stone, the media refused to report the truth about the 2004 election, especially the cowardly New York Times and Washington Post. They were afraid of losing their precious access in the White House press room, so they abdicated their responsibility. Hence, the numerous bullshit stories about exit polls being "incorrect".

What's really funny is Repug idiots like you believing the "liberal media" bullshit. The mainstream media is anything but liberal. Like the banking industry, it consists of a few corrupt corporate giants.

Journalists are not academics and they certainly aren't exit poll experts. I'm not going to believe what they have to say over an academic like Freeman when it comes to exit polls.

And a lot of journalists have guilt about the 2004 election. With the exception of Rolling Stone, the media refused to report the truth about the 2004 election, especially the cowardly New York Times and Washington Post. They were afraid of losing their precious access in the White House press room, so they abdicated their responsibility. Hence, the numerous bullshit stories about exit polls being "incorrect".

What's really funny is Repug idiots like you believing the "liberal media" bullshit. The mainstream media is anything but liberal. Like the banking industry, it consists of a few corrupt corporate giants.

So the New York Times isn't liberal?

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I live in Rural Georgia. Rural. This area has elected a Democrat to the House of Representatives, and Republicans to the House of Representatives since I've lived here during the last ten years. John Barrow won the seat, and then lost it two years ago.

Yet, I've never heard of an exit pollster at the polling place. So if you were to go by historical trends, this district could go either way. Democrat, or Republican. That is the literal definition of a swing district. Yet nobody polls it, and nobody monitors it. Wouldn't you be curious what a swing district would do if you were trying to get an idea of what the larger state would be doing?

The same is almost certainly true of your pollsters in the other states. Sometimes they pick the right polling places, and using math extrapolate it to represent the larger state. But they are not at every polling place. There aren't enough pollsters to stand around and ask questions at every polling place, especially in the states that were givens.

So instead of exit polling, lets look at turnout. Hillary Clinton despite being your version of a savior got 300k fewer votes than Obama, while Trump got two million more than Romney. Trump just got the votes in the states he needed to win.

So the New York Times isn't liberal?

The New York Times most certainly is not liberal. If they were liberal like Rolling Stone, they would have been out there reporting the truth about the 2004 election.

We've seen a real lack of investigative reporting among journalists. Hopefully, this stolen election and the work done by reporters like Greg Palast will inspire a new crop of hard core investigative journalists to emerge on the scene who will show these right wing scumbags no mercy. Fuck 'em, take them all down.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I live in Rural Georgia. Rural. This area has elected a Democrat to the House of Representatives, and Republicans to the House of Representatives since I've lived here during the last ten years. John Barrow won the seat, and then lost it two years ago.

Yet, I've never heard of an exit pollster at the polling place. So if you were to go by historical trends, this district could go either way. Democrat, or Republican. That is the literal definition of a swing district. Yet nobody polls it, and nobody monitors it. Wouldn't you be curious what a swing district would do if you were trying to get an idea of what the larger state would be doing?

The same is almost certainly true of your pollsters in the other states. Sometimes they pick the right polling places, and using math extrapolate it to represent the larger state. But they are not at every polling place. There aren't enough pollsters to stand around and ask questions at every polling place, especially in the states that were givens.

So instead of exit polling, lets look at turnout. Hillary Clinton despite being your version of a savior got 300k fewer votes than Obama, while Trump got two million more than Romney. Trump just got the votes in the states he needed to win.

You can't believe the turnout numbers, either. Repugs have turned voter suppression into an art form. Now that they have complete control, they will continue to eviscerate the Voting Rights Act and make it increasingly difficult for millions of minorities to vote. It could take decades for the Democrats to ever control the White House and Congress again, if ever.

We've seen a real lack of investigative reporting among journalists. Hopefully, this stolen election and the work done by reporters like Greg Palast will inspire a new crop of hard core investigative journalists to emerge on the scene who will show these right wing scumbags no mercy. Fuck 'em, take them all down.

I really get sick and tired of how the mainstream media has tried to "normalize" Donald Trump and how they pretend that this mother fucker should be taking seriously. Trump deserves nothing but ridicule and scorn.

I really get sick and tired of how the mainstream media has tried to "normalize" Donald Trump and how they pretend that this mother fucker should be taking seriously. Trump deserves nothing but ridicule and scorn.

Absolutely. I gotta say, media outlets were complicit in his win. Especially CNN, which I will no longer watch after their disgusting non-stop, 24/7 coverage of Trump and every little word he uttered from his orange mouth.

Absolutely. I gotta say, media outlets were complicit in his win. Especially CNN, which I will no longer watch after their disgusting non-stop, 24/7 coverage of Trump and every little word he uttered from his orange mouth.

Yep, CNN is absolutely garbage, I never watch it. I moved last summer and I was stuck in a motel for a few weeks where CNN was the only cable news channel. I grudgingly watched their horrific coverage of the Repug Convention in July.

It was absolutely ridiculous how CNN pretended all the Repug ass clowns giving speeches on that stage had an ounce of credibility. Their idiot news crew would actually spend hours analyzing moronic comments like Ben Carson calling Clinton "Satan" instead of just calling it what it is -- total bullshit. Absolutely disgraceful.

CNN tries desperately to report everything "down the middle", whatever the fuck that means any more. There is no middle ground anymore when you have a fucking out-of-your-mind crazy Repug Party and a conservative Democratic Party. So CNN just ends up looking like a bunch of fucking idiots, which they are.

Last edited:

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

You can't believe the turnout numbers, either. Repugs have turned voter suppression into an art form. Now that they have complete control, they will continue to eviscerate the Voting Rights Act and make it increasingly difficult for millions of minorities to vote. It could take decades for the Democrats to ever control the White House and Congress again, if ever.

I hate to break this to you, Sparky but voter turnout in States controlled by Democrats was far lower for this election than previous ones. What you and the rest of your liberal lemming friends don't want to admit is that it was your CANDIDATE that suppressed votes...not the GOP!

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

OK, just to make sure I understand. Not only have the Republicans screwed with the vote totals, but they also suppressed the vote. Tell me something. How is it that every single Republican is the dumbest one ever, yet so brilliant that they are able to run a conspiracy that involves literally hundreds of people spread across millions of square miles.

The same Republican Party that detested Trump almost as much as the Democrats hated him.

Although I wonder about something. If Trump got more minority votes than Romney and McCain, and he did according to those exit polls you seem convinced are accurate, then what does that say about the future of the Democratic Party?

Forum List

Back