Hillary Clinton's Lawyer Defends Her Use of Personal Email

Do you even realize that Hillary's husband took a plea deal to settle a felony perjury charge over a BLOW JOB???

Face it, they aren't too bright....

So, yeah, we'll see!!!!!

Which has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton LOL, talk about desperate.
I think it's being realistic. But we don't even need a trial if she's convicted in the court of public opinion, do we???

Stick a fork in her, she's done. And the American voters won't even come on USMB to read the rantings of an insane apologist like you.

If its as obvious to me it will be obvious to others, you stupid people thought you were going to impeach a president, you thought you were going to repeal the ACA, you thought you were going to send Eric Holder to jail, and you ended up with nothing, time and time again. But while I will give you credit for trying, the American people won't. They see all this childish bullshit and they just wonder why you aren't taking care of business....again. You will see payback and you will finally know you went to far.

You mean like when Clinton had to make a plea deal on a felony???

And don't worry, the other charges (Hillary, Lerner, et al) are coming, and they will end the party of useless deadbeats....

Take my advice and learn a trade. Being a useless nitwit may not be so profitable beginning in January 2017.

You seem to forget that Obama can remand Georgie to Malaysia if he wanted so he still has a lot of leverage. I'm sure he has no love for Hillary, but he isn't about to see her go to jail over partisan politics. Learning a new trade wouldn't help you unless it was making license plates or picking up trash by the side of the road.

You've got a good point there. If Hillary gets into too much legal trouble, expect her to be on Obama's list of Presidential Pardons as he leaves office. That being said, Obama will enjoy watching Hillary squirm!

I think it's being realistic. But we don't even need a trial if she's convicted in the court of public opinion, do we???

Stick a fork in her, she's done. And the American voters won't even come on USMB to read the rantings of an insane apologist like you.

If its as obvious to me it will be obvious to others, you stupid people thought you were going to impeach a president, you thought you were going to repeal the ACA, you thought you were going to send Eric Holder to jail, and you ended up with nothing, time and time again. But while I will give you credit for trying, the American people won't. They see all this childish bullshit and they just wonder why you aren't taking care of business....again. You will see payback and you will finally know you went to far.

And don't worry, the other charges (Hillary, Lerner, et al) are coming, and they will end the party of useless deadbeats....

Take my advice and learn a trade. Being a useless nitwit may not be so profitable beginning in January 2017.

You seem to forget that Obama can remand Georgie to Malaysia if he wanted so he still has a lot of leverage. I'm sure he has no love for Hillary, but he isn't about to see her go to jail over partisan politics. Learning a new trade wouldn't help you unless it was making license plates or picking up trash by the side of the road.

You've got a good point there. If Hillary gets into too much legal trouble, expect her to be on Obama's list of Presidential Pardons as he leaves office. That being said, Obama will enjoy watching Hillary squirm!

But it will kill her chances, and stain Obozo's legacy.

Face it Hillary's done.... Hell, Uncle Joe the even sees his opening.

Maybe he can keep from getting drunk and pawing an underage girl until the primary.

I think Uncle Joe is a teetotaler, no?

Maybe he can keep from getting drunk and pawing an underage girl until the primary.

So he does it sober?

So he does it sober?

I'm pretty sure. I think he's another Quayle ... no lubricant needed.

But it will kill her chances, and stain Obozo's legacy.

Yeah but I didn't say anything about a pardon. Sending GWB to Malaysia wouldn't cost Obama a thing.

Expect to see much more of this. It's about time:

Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email account for conducting State Department business followed both federal rules in place at the time and the practice of some of her predecessors, her lawyer says.

The explanation, from Washington, D.C. lawyer David Kendall, comes in a letter sent late Friday to the State Department's undersecretary for management, obtained by NBC News.

"Secretary Clinton's use of personal e-mail was consistent with the practice of other Secretaries of State and was permissible under State Department policy in place during her tenure," Kendall writes...

...In his letter, Kendall quotes from a memoir by former Secretary of State Colin Powell who wrote that he used his personal email account for messages to "principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to [his] foreign-minister colleagues."

Clinton's use of her personal account was also permitted by federal regulations, Kendall says, including rules issued by the National Archives to implement a federal law on record preservation.

In 2009, Kendall says, the rule explained the practice to be followed when federal agencies "allow employees to send and receive electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency."

In that event, the employee must ensure that a record of the email is obtained in a government system. "Secretary Clinton followed that regulation through her practice of communicating with other Department officials on their state.gov e-mail accounts," Kendall's letter says.

By forwarding and copying messages to department employees at their government addresses, her emails were preserved in the State Department system, he said.

Kendall also said Clinton followed government regulations in deciding which emails in her personal accounts were private and which involved official business.

Wait and see how this turns out, but it is looking more and more as if zealots on the Right are chasing their tail on this one, not to mention the fact that they shot their gunpowder way too early.

FYI.

Hillary's lawyer should be the co-defendant after the indictment:thup:

Her spokesman said Hillary "didn't think it through" when she used the private unsecured server for classified material. AND THIS IS THE WOMAN WE WANT IN THE OVAL OFFICE??? That spokesman didn't help old Hillary a bit.
Post the link that her server was wiped seven times. Now why would she do that? Did it have anything to do with Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation? Huh?

We will never know what was on that server period. Classified documents held on any government server are require to use a DoD wipe I'm not going to search the law for it you will either have to believe it or not as you will.
Well the reason Hillary is in so much hot water is that she didn't use a GOVERNMENT server.
There was no law in place that prohibited her use of a private server.

There are laws in place that prohibit keeping classified information on non-government equipment.

So the Benghazi Committee should br kept to the same standard right?

Did they keep classified material on non-government equipment? When? Link?

Well the reason Hillary is in so much hot water is that she didn't use a GOVERNMENT server.

There are laws in place that prohibit keeping classified information on non-government equipment.

According to your own statement , they were transferring the info there as they came across it (unlike Hillary)...

Do you really have a point to make, other than than the fact that the committee took necessary corrective actions, and Hillary fucked up????

Sure I have a point. On one side you hold Hillary Clinton accountable and on the other side you excuse the Benghazi Committee for doing the very same thing. One thing cannot be against the law while an identical case is not. In this country everyone is treated equally under the law. That's the way it works even for hypocrites.

On one side you hold Hillary Clinton accountable and on the other side you excuse the Benghazi Committee for doing the very same thing.

Were they sending classified material in emails?
Were they receiving classified material in emails?
Or was that just Hillary?

Do you even realize that Hillary's husband took a plea deal to settle a felony perjury charge over a BLOW JOB???

Face it, they aren't too bright....

So, yeah, we'll see!!!!!

You seem to forget that Obama can remand Georgie to Malaysia if he wanted

Huh?

We will never know what was on that server period. Classified documents held on any government server are require to use a DoD wipe I'm not going to search the law for it you will either have to believe it or not as you will.

The jackass provided the link. They put it on a secure server.

Numbnuts handed over a major fail!!!

If Hillary Clinton provided the committee with all of her State Department email then yes, they had classified material improperly contained on a government server.

According to your own statement , they were transferring the info there as they came across it (unlike Hillary)...

Do you really have a point to make, other than than the fact that the committee took necessary corrective actions, and Hillary fucked up????

Sure I have a point. On one side you hold Hillary Clinton accountable and on the other side you excuse the Benghazi Committee for doing the very same thing. One thing cannot be against the law while an identical case is not. In this country everyone is treated equally under the law. That's the way it works even for hypocrites.

On one side you hold Hillary Clinton accountable and on the other side you excuse the Benghazi Committee for doing the very same thing.

We need another investigation when the Democrats are back in power.

The jackass provided the link. They put it on a secure server.

Numbnuts handed over a major fail!!!

They put it on a secure server later when notified so for 9 months it sat on an unsecure server.

If Hillary Clinton provided the committee with all of her State Department email then yes, they had classified material improperly contained on a government server.

A government server is the only place where classified material is allowed to be stored.
So what are you whining about?

Why do we need a Democrat investigation of Hillary's wrongdoing?

Expect to see much more of this. It's about time:

Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email account for conducting State Department business followed both federal rules in place at the time and the practice of some of her predecessors, her lawyer says.

The explanation, from Washington, D.C. lawyer David Kendall, comes in a letter sent late Friday to the State Department's undersecretary for management, obtained by NBC News.

"Secretary Clinton's use of personal e-mail was consistent with the practice of other Secretaries of State and was permissible under State Department policy in place during her tenure," Kendall writes...

...In his letter, Kendall quotes from a memoir by former Secretary of State Colin Powell who wrote that he used his personal email account for messages to "principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to [his] foreign-minister colleagues."

Clinton's use of her personal account was also permitted by federal regulations, Kendall says, including rules issued by the National Archives to implement a federal law on record preservation.

In 2009, Kendall says, the rule explained the practice to be followed when federal agencies "allow employees to send and receive electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency."

In that event, the employee must ensure that a record of the email is obtained in a government system. "Secretary Clinton followed that regulation through her practice of communicating with other Department officials on their state.gov e-mail accounts," Kendall's letter says.

By forwarding and copying messages to department employees at their government addresses, her emails were preserved in the State Department system, he said.

Kendall also said Clinton followed government regulations in deciding which emails in her personal accounts were private and which involved official business.

Wait and see how this turns out, but it is looking more and more as if zealots on the Right are chasing their tail on this one, not to mention the fact that they shot their gunpowder way too early.

FYI.
Not unexpected.
It's in the Cannons. "Zealous defense".

Yeah, maybe she'll get pardoned in 20 or 30 years.

A government server is the only place where classified material is allowed to be stored.
So what are you whining about?

Secure government server. it was on an unsecure government server for about 9 months against the law.

Why do we need a Democrat investigation of Hillary's wrongdoing?

We don't. We just need the political parties to foot the bills when investigations turn up nothing but noise.

Forum List

Back