Hillary Clinton's Lawyer Defends Her Use of Personal Email

Expect to see much more of this. It's about time:

Hillary Clinton's Lawyer Defends Her Use of Personal Email

Wait and see how this turns out, but it is looking more and more as if zealots on the Right are chasing their tail on this one, not to mention the fact that they shot their gunpowder way too early.

FYI.
Half of those claims have already been shown to be false. She committed crimes and almost certainly jeopardized the security of the US. She is a traitor.

And you know this because you know all the information, right?

LOL.

Batshit crazy RWNJs like you are so fun to watch. You get so angry and say so much untrue shit, it's hard to keep up with all the bile spewing out of your mouth.

Oh, well, you could always try yet another failed Greece prediction, just to get your 100 year old blood flowing...
What are the possibilities her email server was NOT hacked by a foreign government? Slim to none. And Slim's left town.

And your proof of this?

I see another serving of humble pie being ordered for you very, very soon.

Bbbb....bbbb....bbbb....bbbbut BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer the question, dumbshit. What are the chances it was not hacked? Keep in mind virtually every other government computer system has been subject to attack during that time.

Your question is a non-sequitor, because no one can know for sure, asswipe.

Half of those claims have already been shown to be false. She committed crimes and almost certainly jeopardized the security of the US. She is a traitor.

LOL.

Batshit crazy RWNJs like you are so fun to watch. You get so angry and say so much untrue shit, it's hard to keep up with all the bile spewing out of your mouth.

Oh, well, you could always try yet another failed Greece prediction, just to get your 100 year old blood flowing...
What are the possibilities her email server was NOT hacked by a foreign government? Slim to none. And Slim's left town.

And your proof of this?

Answer the question, dumbshit. What are the chances it was not hacked? Keep in mind virtually every other government computer system has been subject to attack during that time.

It wasn't hacked because he doesn't want it to have been. Isn't that enough for you?
Thanks. That's a lot clearer.

LOL.

And your proof of this?

That's not what non-sequitur means, Sparky

LOL.

And your proof of this?

LOL! I asked what the chances were, not whether anyone knows for sure.
Again, your poor command of English (or any other language) is consigned you to the laugh-heap of this site.

LOL.

And your proof of this?

It wasn't hacked because he doesn't want it to have been. Isn't that enough for you?

Considering how unbearably stupid, overbearing and haterful to the core you are, I am glad you finally see a small sliver of light through your daily darkness.

LOL.

And your proof of this?

Again, your poor command of English (or any other language) is consigned you to the laugh-heap of this site.

You are a very, very needy creature, eh?

And your proof of this?

You are a very, very needy creature, eh?
Your admission of defeat here is acknowledged and accepted.
PWNED_plunger.jpg

And your proof of this?

Considering how unbearably stupid, overbearing and haterful to the core you are, I am glad you finally see a small sliver of light through your daily darkness.

You don't really follow the news, do you, Holmes? There actually has been a bit of hacking going on. And foreign governments are trying to get intelligence that way. Shocking, I know, but true. Turns out not everyone is nice and plays well together, doesn't it? That's why liberalism is always such an abysmal failure. Sadly, the liberals who want leftism based on your view that the world is all full of love and joy are greedy and selfish yourselves

And your proof of this?

You don't really follow the news, do you, Holmes? There actually has been a bit of hacking going on. And foreign governments are trying to get intelligence that way. Shocking, I know, but true. Turns out not everyone is nice and plays well together, doesn't it? That's why liberalism is always such an abysmal failure. Sadly, the liberals who want leftism based on your view that the world is all full of love and joy are greedy and selfish yourselves
To admit that is to lose the argument. Therefore he will swear the sky is burnt umber before he admits that her server was very likely hacked.

There is no good reason for the Secretary of State to use a private server.

Even if everything is on the up and up, it shows poor judgement to run classified government business away from the government on the same server of your foundation that is accepting donations from foreign sources.

It just reminds people of all the drama and Clinton Fatigue from the 1990s.

There is no good reason for the Secretary of State to use a private server.

Even if everything is on the up and up, it shows poor judgement to run classified government business away from the government on the same server of your foundation that is accepting donations from foreign sources.

It just reminds people of all the drama and Clinton Fatigue from the 1990s.

Yes, it's time to sunset both the Clinton and Bush names from politics. Hillary and Jeb should just do the country a favor and go away

Statistikhengst

Still think Hillary is going to win 400 EVs?
He never said that! LOL!!!

He did.

I still think Hillary is going to win, but it's going to be a lot closer than Democrats here think. There has been a lot of cockiness from the Left.

The Dems have put all their eggs in one basket.
Hillary is not going to win. SHe brings nothing, no one is excited about her. And witht he constant drip drip drip of news about her server her staff is focused on keeping her out of prison not winning.

Statistikhengst

Still think Hillary is going to win 400 EVs?
He never said that! LOL!!!

He did.

I still think Hillary is going to win, but it's going to be a lot closer than Democrats here think. There has been a lot of cockiness from the Left.

The Dems have put all their eggs in one basket.

She couldn't beat a nobody who had done nothing from Illinois last time in her own party and she was even more the anointed one then. Why do you think she will even be the Democrat candidate?

She's an unpleasant woman, even Dems get the heebie jeebies when they try to pull the lever for her

Hillary has all the money, all the infrastructure, and most of the party backing her. She also doesn't have any competition in the primaries. The only way she doesn't win the nomination is if she implodes, which is possible, or has a health problem.

Last edited:
The base line of 5 different polls shows Hillary's trust factor at 37%
She is in real trouble now

Forum List

Back