Hillary Clinton's Presidency would mean lots of American mens' problems will be addressed

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How Hillary Clinton's Presidency may help American mens problems

If she wins, focusing on American men could pay off for Mrs. Clinton. She could shore up support with traditional Democratic voters such as African-American men. Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party have lost considerable ground with a constituency they used to own, blue-collar men. Angry white men are not likely to trust Mrs. Clinton, Beltway politicians or the political system. But they will need their help.

Well I hear Madonna will be giving blow jobs down in the park for a few years if that's what you mean?

If she wins, focusing on American men could pay off for Mrs. Clinton. She could shore up support with traditional Democratic voters such as African-American men. Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party have lost considerable ground with a constituency they used to own, blue-collar men. Angry white men are not likely to trust Mrs. Clinton, Beltway politicians or the political system. But they will need their help.
I'm an American male, and I don't have any problems that I cannot solve, and also have simply because I'm an American male.

Furthermore...I'm an American white male. I have it the easiest of any Demographic.

I don't need any leagues, or organizations, to reverse any long term social disadvantages. Nobody has ever hesitated to try and sell me real estate, or membership to a club, or a good table at a restaurant.

The link leads to a very poorly-written article, that appears to have been rather sloppily plagiarized from some other unidentified source. It does not state any specific way in which Mrs. Clinton is likely to help anyone, but the emphasis seems to be on men with criminal histories having a difficult time finding employment. Only an idiot believes that Mrs. Clinton's policies would have any effect on unemployment other than to make it much worse than it already is; and if the emphasis is on helping criminals find work, then each criminal so helped, under Clintonesque policies, will only mean one more law-abiding citizen not employed, who might have been hired for the job that a criminal got instead.

The article is too vague, and too poorly-written to know what to make of it, but it seems to play into what everyone already knows, that Democrats are on the side of criminals, and not on the side of law-abiding citizens.

the guy in my picture doesnt use steroids
he is a natural lifter

That's a guy ion your avatar? Looks like an ugly woman. But then with the way you on the left wrong are now trying to mess with definitions of “sex” and “gender”, perhaps you no longer know the difference.

That's a guy ion your avatar? Looks like an ugly woman.

Steroid use seems to be so rampant among the right, they can't even recognize a normal male face any more. They think all men naturally have a neck wider than their head.

I am an American male and I have a few problems she could take care of for me.

1. She could reduce my taxes. Almost 33% of my salary is stolen from me by the US Government. Concidering how badly it is wasted and how so many don't pay anything, she could cut ma a little slack.

2. She could reduce the excessive legislation and fees restricting my ability to start and grow a business.

3. She could reverse her designs on infringing on my 2nd Amendment rights.

She will never do those things so she can't help me at all.

Now how she could help the country as a whole? Well she could resign immediately.

the guy in my picture doesnt use steroids
he is a natural lifter

That's a guy ion your avatar? Looks like an ugly woman. But then with the way you on the left wrong are now trying to mess with definitions of “sex” and “gender”, perhaps you no longer know the difference.
UGLY??? You need glasses. This guy is one of the top fitness models in the industry. He motivates millions to work out and achieve a healthy lifestyle

And what does this guy or steroids have anything to do with the topic

9.jpg

Lots of American mens problems will be addressed?

She planning a National Cut Their Dikks Off Day?

Forum List

Back