🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary colluded with the Ukraine

TOTAL PROVEN FACT. We have the names, dates and everything now. Hillary paid the money and Kiev provided the info and the GOP campaign was thwarted, resulting in at least one key person losing his job over it. I'd say that qualifies as collusion and conspiracy to obstruct and interfere in a national presidential election! Might be grounds for investigation into treason as well. Then there is getting advance knowledge of debate questions from Donna Brazile and CNN. Seems to me both of them ought to be investigated for collusion, conspiracy and treason too. Then there is the DNC's screwing with the Sanders campaign so he had no chance of beating Hillary. More conspiracy, collusion and treason there as well.

Then we have James Comey and Loretta Lynch protecting a proven traitor and serial criminal Hillary from federal prosecution so they could help her become President of the United States? Definite Firing Squad material. Treasonous traitors all. Line all the bastards up.

Ukraine Tried to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

That's right everyone. The Ukraine colluded with Hillary to help get her elected.

Of course, the powers that be like Hillary and the Ukraine, to that is OK.

This is not what Soros owned Media wants you to know. "Secret" meeting between Trump and Putin at the table with whole bunch of other leaders around, that's a lot more "criminal".

TOTAL PROVEN FACT. We have the names, dates and everything now. Hillary paid the money and Kiev provided the info and the GOP campaign was thwarted, resulting in at least one key person losing his job over it. I'd say that qualifies as collusion and conspiracy to obstruct and interfere in a national presidential election! Might be grounds for investigation into treason as well. Then there is getting advance knowledge of debate questions from Donna Brazile and CNN. Seems to me both of them ought to be investigated for collusion, conspiracy and treason too. Then there is the DNC's screwing with the Sanders campaign so he had no chance of beating Hillary. More conspiracy, collusion and treason there as well.

Then we have James Comey and Loretta Lynch protecting a proven traitor and serial criminal Hillary from federal prosecution so they could help her become President of the United States? Definite Firing Squad material. Treasonous traitors all. Line all the bastards up.
You made that up.

Ukraine Tried to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

That's right everyone. The Ukraine colluded with Hillary to help get her elected.

Of course, the powers that be like Hillary and the Ukraine, to that is OK.

This is not what Soros owned Media wants you to know. "Secret" meeting between Trump and Putin at the table with whole bunch of other leaders around, that's a lot more "criminal".

Soros, Trump, Kushner .. 3 peas in a pod.

Forum List

Back